Plano TX Card Shoiw 6.8-9

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sabrgeek

Bench Warmer
First: Thank you to everyone who dropped off cards or visited the COMC booth at the recent Grapevine show. It was fun to do more with my day job and we all appreciated meeting our customers!~
Now: Our next show is scheduled for June 8-9 at the Comfort Inn and Suites Plano East located at 700 E. Central Parkway Plano TX 75074. Since that's my birthday weekend we should be able to have some surprises for you as I prefer to give than receive. The show hours are 10A-4P on the 8th and 11A-3P on the 9th. As always admission is only $1 and we do have dealer tables available. Come see us and enjoy a nice relaxing atmosphere to purchase cards and collectibles

Now: Our next show is scheduled for June 8-9 at the Comfort Inn and Suites Plano East located at 700 E. Central Parkway Plano TX 75074. Since that's my birthday weekend we should be able to have some surprises for you as I prefer to give than receive. We will have 2 door prizes on Saturday and one on Sunday for unopened Panini boxes: 2018-9 Revolution BK; 2018 Contenders Draft Picks (BB) and 2019 Diamond Kings BB. One Door Prize ticket with admission and all extra door prize tickets are only $1 each. Also the first 100 or so people through the door will receive a FREE 2016 Panini HOF Collectors set which includes Brett Favre!

The show hours are 10A-4P on the 8th and 11A-3P on the 9th. As always admission is only $1 and we do have dealer tables available. Come see us and enjoy a nice relaxing atmosphere to purchase cards and collectibles

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors