Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Trade 289174

  1. dankir96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    3,161
    Bench Bucks
    648
    Bench Points
    1018
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to dankir96's ebay items


    #1

    Trade 289174

    Good morning. I filed a complaint regarding trade 289174a couple days ago, but no response yet. The individual that I traded with sent the wrong cards and he has not replied to my message. The Bench has done nothing ether. Why is nothing being resolved?

  2. David K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fresno, California
    Posts
    64,899
    Bench Bucks
    30,796
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    9998
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to David K.'s comc items

    #2
    Hopefully their looking into it and will get back to you as soon as possible. So you used the trade manager to report the problem. After waiting a few days you might want to pm one of the moderators to see whats going on. Good luck! Best regards, David PS summer time and a lot of the moderators could be on vacation.
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011.

  3. mm1sub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Barre, MA
    Posts
    11,439
    Bench Bucks
    5,659
    Bench Points
    2498
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by dankir96 View Post
    Good morning. I filed a complaint regarding trade 289174a couple days ago, but no response yet. The individual that I traded with sent the wrong cards and he has not replied to my message. The Bench has done nothing ether. Why is nothing being resolved?
    You received your cards on May 31st. The other trader has not been on this site since May 29th. I have PM'ed him about this trade but if he does not show back up on the site there is nothing I can do. I will do my best to resolve this issue and will keep you updated. Have you sent your cards to him yet?

    Please let me know.

    Thanks,

    Bryon
    1975 Topps Minis: 362/660 55% complete
    1972 Topps: 762/787 97% complete
    1971 Topps: 678/752 90% complete
    1960 Topps: 500/572 87% complete

  4. dankir96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    3,161
    Bench Bucks
    648
    Bench Points
    1018
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to dankir96's ebay items


    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by mm1sub View Post
    You received your cards on May 31st. The other trader has not been on this site since May 29th. I have PM'ed him about this trade but if he does not show back up on the site there is nothing I can do. I will do my best to resolve this issue and will keep you updated. Have you sent your cards to him yet?

    Please let me know.

    Thanks,

    Bryon
    Hello,

    Yes, I mailed his cards last week. I'm sure he's received them by now. If you're unable to make contact with him, will he at least be suspended?

  5. mm1sub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Barre, MA
    Posts
    11,439
    Bench Bucks
    5,659
    Bench Points
    2498
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by dankir96 View Post
    Hello,

    Yes, I mailed his cards last week. I'm sure he's received them by now. If you're unable to make contact with him, will he at least be suspended?
    PM sent.
    1975 Topps Minis: 362/660 55% complete
    1972 Topps: 762/787 97% complete
    1971 Topps: 678/752 90% complete
    1960 Topps: 500/572 87% complete

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •