FB fior you

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Platnum71

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I just obtained a collection of football cards. I am not sure what is in the lot. It is like 10 monster boxes.

I was wondering if there is anything people are looking for in the 90's football

also I would do team for team

I collect Tennessee Titans.

Are these cards sorted out so you can check set want lists? I am working on a lot of football sets from the 1990s. 10 monster boxes that are not sorted by set would make checking want lists impossible but if they are sorted, we might be able to work something out.

I am still in the process. I will post what year and brands I have when done with the sorting, probably be a week or so.

Are these cards sorted out so you can check set want lists? I am working on a lot of football sets from the 1990s. 10 monster boxes that are not sorted by set would make checking want lists impossible but if they are sorted, we might be able to work something out.

Do you want Oilers too? Is it's all 90s? I could probably do 2000 oilers/-titans for 2000 Vikings in a medium flat rate box

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

I am still in the process. I will post what year and brands I have when done with the sorting, probably be a week or so.

Sounds good! I'll keep an eye out for your list. I have a ton of set want lists for 1990's football, most of which are pretty basic. Hopefully, you'll have cards from sets I am working on in those 10 monster boxes.

I am trying to just do Titans at this point. I have tons of Oilers and probably would be just traded for 2000 oilers I already have.

Do you want Oilers too? Is it's all 90s? I could probably do 2000 oilers/-titans for 2000 Vikings in a medium flat rate box

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

Interested in Jerry Rice. I have a lot but always looking for inserts/parallels/oddballs. Let me know if you have a list.

Prob no list of just rice. There is too many cards to search for one player and you have them already. I have only seen basic stuff so far but only on year 1991 I have about 10 years to go.

QUOTE=cjay101;3889159]Interested in Jerry Rice. I have a lot but always looking for inserts/parallels/oddballs. Let me know if you have a list.[/QUOTE]

Do u want all buffalo bills inserts parallels? Or just certain ones

QUOTE=dragonslayer913;3889170]I could use these 90's Buffalo Bills inserts / parallels / oddball etc etc

Jim Kelly
Thurman Thomas
Andre Reed
Bruce Smith

I have Titans listed on MY SITE[/QUOTE]