Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 34
  1. Rhubarb_Runner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    St. Charles, MO
    Posts
    2,025
    Bench Bucks
    1,738
    Bench Points
    431
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #16
    Quote Originally Posted by desertdogg View Post
    ok. let see what I can dig up and ill post something here. later today. thanks. larry
    bump

  2. desertdogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    riverside
    Posts
    6,163
    Bench Bucks
    3,681
    Bench Points
    818
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to desertdogg2006's ebay items


    #17
    lmk if you see something here you can use. thanks. larry

    2018 topps chrome refractor # 187 berrios rookie
    2018 topps chrome update # 37 berrios rookie
    2018 topps holliday mega metallic # 2 rookie
    2019 gypsy queen purple # 107 kepler
    2015 topps gold # 185 nolasco 0630 / 2015
    2005 ud sweet spot gold #136 rodriguez 326 / 399 rc
    2013 bowman chrome refractor # 22 Gibson rookie
    2011 bowman platinum prospect # 51 refractor wimmers
    2014 Panini elite extra status blue. # 71 sam clay 044 / 100
    2013 bowman platinum chrome prospect purple # 62 k. Gibson





    Quote Originally Posted by desertdogg View Post
    ok. let see what I can dig up and ill post something here. later today. thanks. larry
    looking to trade for rookies auto.s jerseys. i will trade for rookies . or game used and auto,s in baseball.. and. lmk what cha got.

  3. Rhubarb_Runner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    St. Charles, MO
    Posts
    2,025
    Bench Bucks
    1,738
    Bench Points
    431
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #18
    Quote Originally Posted by desertdogg View Post
    lmk if you see something here you can use. thanks. larry

    2018 topps chrome refractor # 187 berrios rookie
    2018 topps chrome update # 37 berrios rookie
    2018 topps holliday mega metallic # 2 rookie
    2019 gypsy queen purple # 107 kepler
    2015 topps gold # 185 nolasco 0630 / 2015
    2005 ud sweet spot gold #136 rodriguez 326 / 399 rc
    2013 bowman chrome refractor # 22 Gibson rookie
    2011 bowman platinum prospect # 51 refractor wimmers
    2014 Panini elite extra status blue. # 71 sam clay 044 / 100
    2013 bowman platinum chrome prospect purple # 62 k. Gibson
    I have the UD and Bowman cards, and don't collect Panini, but can use the others (is the Holiday card 2016?)

  4. desertdogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    riverside
    Posts
    6,163
    Bench Bucks
    3,681
    Bench Points
    818
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to desertdogg2006's ebay items


    #19
    Yes, the berrios metallic is from 2016 rookie ,my error .Larry

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhubarb_Runner View Post
    I have the UD and Bowman cards, and don't collect Panini, but can use the others (is the Holiday card 2016?)
    looking to trade for rookies auto.s jerseys. i will trade for rookies . or game used and auto,s in baseball.. and. lmk what cha got.

  5. Rhubarb_Runner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    St. Charles, MO
    Posts
    2,025
    Bench Bucks
    1,738
    Bench Points
    431
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #20
    Quote Originally Posted by desertdogg View Post
    Yes, the berrios metallic is from 2016 rookie ,my error .Larry
    Thanks. Let me know how we stand.

  6. desertdogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    riverside
    Posts
    6,163
    Bench Bucks
    3,681
    Bench Points
    818
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to desertdogg2006's ebay items


    #21
    hi. I would do the three berrios rookies. for the three I wanted. lmk. thanks. Larry

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhubarb_Runner View Post
    Thanks. Let me know how we stand.
    looking to trade for rookies auto.s jerseys. i will trade for rookies . or game used and auto,s in baseball.. and. lmk what cha got.

  7. ILLRIMESAYA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Milford, NH
    Posts
    12,534
    Bench Bucks
    1,683
    Bench Points
    2033
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #22
    Hi there! I have these... looking for 90s-early 2000 inserts and parallels or chrome first year RC stuff. Thanks, BRI

    2019 Bowman Chrome Prospects Mega Box Refractor (BCP)

    2-Bohm PHI, 13-Kelenic SEA, 17-Puk OAK, 19-Allen SD, McKenzie 40 CLE, 54-Hiura MIL, 55-Paddock SD, 60-Gorman STL, 64-Garcia WAS, 67-Duplantier ARI, 68-Lawson SD, 71-Hayes PIT, 73-Gore SD (2), 74-Florial NYY, 77-Gimenez NYM, 79-Webb SF, 80-May LAD, 87-Spanberger TOR, 88-Honeywell TB, 90-Thompson CHC(2), 96-Luzardo OAK, 98-Kieboom WAS, 105-McKay TB, 110-Singer KC, 111-Bichette TOR, 112-Liberatore TB, 119-Hernandez TEX, 138-Kiriloff MIN, 142-Cabrera STL, 144-Murphy OAK
    New Trade Site

    https://brianalejandrotradingcards.webs.com/

    Collecting Bowman Chrome First Year stuff, Refractor RCs, 90s and early 00's inserts, parallels

    ***I am easy to trade with and if you take the time to look through my lists and select something you need, I will do everything I can to find something I can use from your list to make a trade***

  8. desertdogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    riverside
    Posts
    6,163
    Bench Bucks
    3,681
    Bench Points
    818
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to desertdogg2006's ebay items


    #23
    thanks on the list. just picked up a nice lot. of these so iam just looking for selects players. Larry


    Quote Originally Posted by ILLRIMESAYA View Post
    Hi there! I have these... looking for 90s-early 2000 inserts and parallels or chrome first year RC stuff. Thanks, BRI

    2019 Bowman Chrome Prospects Mega Box Refractor (BCP)

    2-Bohm PHI, 13-Kelenic SEA, 17-Puk OAK, 19-Allen SD, McKenzie 40 CLE, 54-Hiura MIL, 55-Paddock SD, 60-Gorman STL, 64-Garcia WAS, 67-Duplantier ARI, 68-Lawson SD, 71-Hayes PIT, 73-Gore SD (2), 74-Florial NYY, 77-Gimenez NYM, 79-Webb SF, 80-May LAD, 87-Spanberger TOR, 88-Honeywell TB, 90-Thompson CHC(2), 96-Luzardo OAK, 98-Kieboom WAS, 105-McKay TB, 110-Singer KC, 111-Bichette TOR, 112-Liberatore TB, 119-Hernandez TEX, 138-Kiriloff MIN, 142-Cabrera STL, 144-Murphy OAK
    looking to trade for rookies auto.s jerseys. i will trade for rookies . or game used and auto,s in baseball.. and. lmk what cha got.

  9. metsman1986's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    5,645
    Bench Bucks
    2,215
    Bench Points
    867
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to metsman1986's ebay items
    Go to metsman1986's comc items

    #24
    Hi Larry.........I have these.........

    BCP: 17, 23, 48, 51, 67, 103, 104, 120

    Plus these, if interested........

    ROYF: 3, 19 (#55/99, Green)

    Looking for hits here.........

    http://www.mikekestner.com/mm86

    Thanks and LMK...........Mike
    mikekestner.com/mm86

    No more PWE trades, please........The USPS doesn't like them sent from Memphis........

  10. desertdogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    riverside
    Posts
    6,163
    Bench Bucks
    3,681
    Bench Points
    818
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to desertdogg2006's ebay items


    #25
    mike. I have these off your want list. would you take these for the base mega lot. lmk thanks. Larry

    TOPPS HERITAGE

    2012 # 470 BEN REVERE. SP
    2010 # 455 BRONSON ARROYO. SP
    2008 # 493 MATT HALLIDAY AS. SP
    2008 # 497 BRAD PENNY AS. SP





    Quote Originally Posted by metsman1986 View Post
    Hi Larry.........I have these.........

    BCP: 17, 23, 48, 51, 67, 103, 104, 120

    Plus these, if interested........

    ROYF: 3, 19 (#55/99, Green)

    Looking for hits here.........

    http://www.mikekestner.com/mm86

    Thanks and LMK...........Mike
    looking to trade for rookies auto.s jerseys. i will trade for rookies . or game used and auto,s in baseball.. and. lmk what cha got.

  11. jmboehm33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    313
    Bench Bucks
    458
    Bench Points
    104
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #26
    Hey Larry -
    Let me know if you can use any of these:

    BCP-2 Alec Bohm - Philadelphia Phillies
    BCP-4 Jo Adell - Los Angeles Angels x4
    BCP-5 Victor Victor Mesa - Miami Marlins
    BCP-10 Adrian Morejon - San Diego Padres x2
    BCP-14 Seth Beer - Houston Astros
    BCP-17 A.J. Puk - Oakland Athletics x3
    BCP-18 Leody Taveras - Texas Rangers
    BCP-19 Logan Allen - San Diego Padres x3
    BCP-20 Blake Rutherford - Chicago White Sox
    BCP-21 Freudis Nova - Houston Astros
    BCP-23 Rylan Bannon - Baltimore Orioles
    BCP-24 Taylor Trammell - Cincinnati Reds
    BCP-25 Fernando Tatis Jr. - San Diego Padres
    BCP-30 Julio Pablo Martinez - Texas Rangers
    BCP-33 Julio Rodriguez - Seattle Mariners
    BCP-35 Miguel Amaya - Chicago Cubs
    BCP-41 Ryan Mountcastle - Baltimore Orioles
    BCP-43 Nick Senzel - Cincinnati Reds x3
    BCP-47 Ian Anderson - Atlanta Braves x2
    BCP-48 Griffin Canning - Los Angeles Angels x2
    BCP-49 Casey Mize - Detroit Tigers
    BCP-50 Joey Bart - San Francisco Giants
    BCP-51 Hunter Greene - Cincinnati Reds
    BCP-52 Forrest Whitley - Houston Astros x2
    BCP-54 Keston Hiura - Milwaukee Brewers x2
    BCP-55 Chris Paddack - San Diego Padres x2
    BCP-56 Franklin Perez - Detroit Tigers x3
    BCP-62 Cristian Pache - Atlanta Braves x3
    BCP-63 Nick Madrigal - Chicago White Sox
    BCP-64 Luis Garcia - Washington Nationals
    BCP-66 Ryan Weathers - San Diego Padres
    BCP-67 Jon Duplantier - Arizona Diamondbacks
    BCP-68 Reggie Lawson - San Diego Padres x4
    BCP-69 Orelvis Martinez - Toronto Blue Jays
    BCP-70 Sixto Sanchez - Miami Marlins x2
    BCP-71 Ke'Bryan Hayes - Pittsburgh Pirates x2
    BCP-72 Brewer Hicklen - Kansas City Royals x4
    BCP-73 MacKenzie Gore - San Diego Padres x2
    BCP-74 Estevan Florial - New York Yankees x3
    BCP-77 Andres Gimenez - New York Mets x2
    BCP-78 Alex Faedo - Detroit Tigers x3
    BCP-79 Logan Webb - San Francisco Giants
    BCP-80 Dustin May - Los Angeles Dodgers
    BCP-81 Ryan McKenna - Baltimore Orioles x4
    BCP-82 Marco Luciano - San Francisco Giants
    BCP-83 Heliot Ramos - San Francisco Giants
    BCP-85 Matt Manning - Detroit Tigers x2
    BCP-88 Brent Honeywell - Tampa Bay Rays
    BCP-89 Esteury Ruiz - San Diego Padres
    BCP-90 Keegan Thompson - Chicago Cubs x3
    BCP-93 Travis Swaggerty - Pittsburgh Pirates
    BCP-94 Dane Dunning - Chicago White Sox x2
    BCP-95 Lyon Richardson - Cincinnati Reds x3
    BCP-96 Jesus Luzardo - Oakland Athletics x2
    BCP-97 Noelvi Marte - Seattle Mariners x3
    BCP-98 Carter Kieboom - Washington Nationals
    BCP-101 Ryan Costello - Minnesota Twins
    BCP-102 Jonathan India - Cincinnati Reds x5
    BCP-103 Royce Lewis - Minnesota Twins x3
    BCP-104 Victor Mesa Jr. - Miami Marlins x2
    BCP-105 Brendan McKay - Tampa Bay Rays x4
    BCP-107 Ronny Mauricio - New York Mets
    BCP-110 Brady Singer - Kansas City Royals
    BCP-111 Bo Bichette - Toronto Blue Jays
    BCP-112 Matthew Liberatore - Tampa Bay Rays
    BCP-113 Dylan Cease - Chicago White Sox
    BCP-118 Keibert Ruiz - Los Angeles Dodgers x2
    BCP-120 Matt Mercer - Arizona Diamondbacks x2
    BCP-127 Peter Alonso - New York Mets x3
    BCP-129 Austin Riley - Atlanta Braves
    BCP-133 Mitch Keller - Pittsburgh Pirates
    BCP-138 Alex Kirilloff - Minnesota Twins x2
    BCP-142 Genesis Cabrera - St. Louis Cardinals
    BCP-149 Jose de la Cruz - Detroit Tigers
    BCP-150 Eloy Jimenez - Chicago White Sox x5

    INSERTS
    Rookie of the Year Favorites
    ROYF-1 Kyle Tucker - Houston Astros
    ROYF-2 Dakota Hudson - St. Louis Cardinals
    ROYF-4 Kevin Newman - Pittsburgh Pirates
    ROYF-5 Chance Adams - New York Yankees
    ROYF-6 Danny Jansen - Toronto Blue Jays x2
    ROYF-7 Kyle Wright - Atlanta Braves x2
    ROYF-12 Kohl Stewart - Minnesota Twins
    ROYF-13 Brandon Lowe - Tampa Bay Rays x3
    ROYF-14 Luis Urias - San Diego Padres x2
    ROYF-17 Josh James - Houston Astros
    ROYF-20 Willians Astudillo - Minnesota Twins

    Ready for the Show
    RFTS-2 Bo Bichette - Toronto Blue Jays
    RFTS-4 Mitch Keller - Pittsburgh Pirates
    RFTS-6 Jon Duplantier - Arizona Diamondbacks
    RFTS-13 Yusniel Diaz - Baltimore Orioles
    ***Current Want List***

    Collecting Keston Hiura, Acuna, Trout Parallels & #d, Soto, Jarred Kelenic, Yelich RCs & Parallels,

  12. desertdogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    riverside
    Posts
    6,163
    Bench Bucks
    3,681
    Bench Points
    818
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to desertdogg2006's ebay items


    #27
    Quote Originally Posted by jmboehm33 View Post
    Hey Larry -
    Let me know if you can use any of these:

    BCP-2 Alec Bohm - Philadelphia Phillies
    BCP-4 Jo Adell - Los Angeles Angels x4
    BCP-5 Victor Victor Mesa - Miami Marlins
    BCP-10 Adrian Morejon - San Diego Padres x2
    BCP-14 Seth Beer - Houston Astros
    BCP-17 A.J. Puk - Oakland Athletics x3
    BCP-18 Leody Taveras - Texas Rangers
    BCP-19 Logan Allen - San Diego Padres x3
    BCP-20 Blake Rutherford - Chicago White Sox
    BCP-21 Freudis Nova - Houston Astros
    BCP-23 Rylan Bannon - Baltimore Orioles
    BCP-24 Taylor Trammell - Cincinnati Reds
    BCP-25 Fernando Tatis Jr. - San Diego Padres
    BCP-30 Julio Pablo Martinez - Texas Rangers
    BCP-33 Julio Rodriguez - Seattle Mariners
    BCP-35 Miguel Amaya - Chicago Cubs
    BCP-41 Ryan Mountcastle - Baltimore Orioles
    BCP-43 Nick Senzel - Cincinnati Reds x3
    BCP-47 Ian Anderson - Atlanta Braves x2
    BCP-48 Griffin Canning - Los Angeles Angels x2
    BCP-49 Casey Mize - Detroit Tigers
    BCP-50 Joey Bart - San Francisco Giants
    BCP-51 Hunter Greene - Cincinnati Reds
    BCP-52 Forrest Whitley - Houston Astros x2
    BCP-54 Keston Hiura - Milwaukee Brewers x2
    BCP-55 Chris Paddack - San Diego Padres x2
    BCP-56 Franklin Perez - Detroit Tigers x3
    BCP-62 Cristian Pache - Atlanta Braves x3
    BCP-63 Nick Madrigal - Chicago White Sox
    BCP-64 Luis Garcia - Washington Nationals
    BCP-66 Ryan Weathers - San Diego Padres
    BCP-67 Jon Duplantier - Arizona Diamondbacks
    BCP-68 Reggie Lawson - San Diego Padres x4
    BCP-69 Orelvis Martinez - Toronto Blue Jays
    BCP-70 Sixto Sanchez - Miami Marlins x2
    BCP-71 Ke'Bryan Hayes - Pittsburgh Pirates x2
    BCP-72 Brewer Hicklen - Kansas City Royals x4
    BCP-73 MacKenzie Gore - San Diego Padres x2
    BCP-74 Estevan Florial - New York Yankees x3
    BCP-77 Andres Gimenez - New York Mets x2
    BCP-78 Alex Faedo - Detroit Tigers x3
    BCP-79 Logan Webb - San Francisco Giants
    BCP-80 Dustin May - Los Angeles Dodgers
    BCP-81 Ryan McKenna - Baltimore Orioles x4
    BCP-82 Marco Luciano - San Francisco Giants
    BCP-83 Heliot Ramos - San Francisco Giants
    BCP-85 Matt Manning - Detroit Tigers x2
    BCP-88 Brent Honeywell - Tampa Bay Rays
    BCP-89 Esteury Ruiz - San Diego Padres
    BCP-90 Keegan Thompson - Chicago Cubs x3
    BCP-93 Travis Swaggerty - Pittsburgh Pirates
    BCP-94 Dane Dunning - Chicago White Sox x2
    BCP-95 Lyon Richardson - Cincinnati Reds x3
    BCP-96 Jesus Luzardo - Oakland Athletics x2
    BCP-97 Noelvi Marte - Seattle Mariners x3
    BCP-98 Carter Kieboom - Washington Nationals
    BCP-101 Ryan Costello - Minnesota Twins
    BCP-102 Jonathan India - Cincinnati Reds x5
    BCP-103 Royce Lewis - Minnesota Twins x3
    BCP-104 Victor Mesa Jr. - Miami Marlins x2
    BCP-105 Brendan McKay - Tampa Bay Rays x4
    BCP-107 Ronny Mauricio - New York Mets
    BCP-110 Brady Singer - Kansas City Royals
    BCP-111 Bo Bichette - Toronto Blue Jays
    BCP-112 Matthew Liberatore - Tampa Bay Rays
    BCP-113 Dylan Cease - Chicago White Sox
    BCP-118 Keibert Ruiz - Los Angeles Dodgers x2
    BCP-120 Matt Mercer - Arizona Diamondbacks x2
    BCP-127 Peter Alonso - New York Mets x3
    BCP-129 Austin Riley - Atlanta Braves
    BCP-133 Mitch Keller - Pittsburgh Pirates
    BCP-138 Alex Kirilloff - Minnesota Twins x2
    BCP-142 Genesis Cabrera - St. Louis Cardinals
    BCP-149 Jose de la Cruz - Detroit Tigers
    BCP-150 Eloy Jimenez - Chicago White Sox x5

    INSERTS
    Rookie of the Year Favorites
    ROYF-1 Kyle Tucker - Houston Astros
    ROYF-2 Dakota Hudson - St. Louis Cardinals
    ROYF-4 Kevin Newman - Pittsburgh Pirates
    ROYF-5 Chance Adams - New York Yankees
    ROYF-6 Danny Jansen - Toronto Blue Jays x2
    ROYF-7 Kyle Wright - Atlanta Braves x2
    ROYF-12 Kohl Stewart - Minnesota Twins
    ROYF-13 Brandon Lowe - Tampa Bay Rays x3
    ROYF-14 Luis Urias - San Diego Padres x2
    ROYF-17 Josh James - Houston Astros
    ROYF-20 Willians Astudillo - Minnesota Twins

    Ready for the Show
    RFTS-2 Bo Bichette - Toronto Blue Jays
    RFTS-4 Mitch Keller - Pittsburgh Pirates
    RFTS-6 Jon Duplantier - Arizona Diamondbacks
    RFTS-13 Yusniel Diaz - Baltimore Orioles
    Hi. I see some names I could use for sure. what are you looking for in trade team / player. lmk thanks, Larry
    looking to trade for rookies auto.s jerseys. i will trade for rookies . or game used and auto,s in baseball.. and. lmk what cha got.

  13. jmboehm33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    313
    Bench Bucks
    458
    Bench Points
    104
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #28
    Quote Originally Posted by desertdogg View Post
    Hi. I see some names I could use for sure. what are you looking for in trade team / player. lmk thanks, Larry
    Hi Larry -
    I know we've talked about some Trouts/Sotos/Acunas/Rileys you had for sale/trade before. Would be interested in them, and also here is here's my current want list:

    ***Looking for Autos/Parallels/#ed/SPs of the following players. Topps/Bowman products -- Mainly Draft, Chrome and Heritage, but might consider others. Trying to avoid base, please, except where noted:

    Keston Hiura (Brewers Prospect)
    Mike Trout (Parallels and #'ed from any year)
    Jarred Kelenic
    Christian Yelich RCs and Parallels from other years
    Juan Soto -- Also base Topps Chrome Update HMT55
    Ronald Acuna
    Wander Franco
    Yordan Alvarez
    Fernando Tatis Jr. (Also base 2016 Bowman Chrome & Paper)
    Casey Mize (2018 Bowman Draft & Parallels Only)
    Vlad Guerrero Jr. (Also base 2016 Bowman Chrome & Paper)
    Recent Bowman Color Top Prospect Parallels
    ***Current Want List***

    Collecting Keston Hiura, Acuna, Trout Parallels & #d, Soto, Jarred Kelenic, Yelich RCs & Parallels,

  14. metsman1986's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    5,645
    Bench Bucks
    2,215
    Bench Points
    867
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to metsman1986's ebay items
    Go to metsman1986's comc items

    #29
    Hey Larry.........I would trade them for the Heritage SP's...........Would prefer a BB trade for this one..........Post it up if you're cool with.........Thanks..........Mike
    mikekestner.com/mm86

    No more PWE trades, please........The USPS doesn't like them sent from Memphis........

  15. desertdogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    riverside
    Posts
    6,163
    Bench Bucks
    3,681
    Bench Points
    818
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to desertdogg2006's ebay items


    #30
    bubble envelope is fine with me. ill post the deal. thanks. Larry


    Quote Originally Posted by metsman1986 View Post
    Hey Larry.........I would trade them for the Heritage SP's...........Would prefer a BB trade for this one..........Post it up if you're cool with.........Thanks..........Mike
    looking to trade for rookies auto.s jerseys. i will trade for rookies . or game used and auto,s in baseball.. and. lmk what cha got.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •