June 2019 pickups

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Great stuff everyone! Those contest cards are AMAZING, David!

Picked up some nice unopened recently...

-1980 Topps Football Cello Pack (Lambert Front/Simms RC Back)
https://flic.kr/p/2gackHP
https://flic.kr/p/2gacPiu

1980 was the heyday of my football collecting - I can remember ripping these things open like crazy. Still have stacks and stacks of them. I know I have both the Lambert and Simms and Ottis Anderson card tucked away somewhere.

Got in another case break of Finest over the weekend and here's the highlights:

4 Pete Alonso RCs
Refractor Jacob deGrom
Green Refractor Noah Syndergaard #59/99

48049641421_d9f919b852.jpgimage by Brett Blair, on Flickr
Green Refractor Autograph Jeff McNeil #82/99
Orange Shimmer Refractor Autograph Jacob deGrom #12/25

Tried my luck with another case break that was done last night. Pulled 3 Alonsos,a Cano Refractor,a Syndergaard Orange Refractor /25 and a Brandon Nimmo Autograph. Think my luck has finally run out and I'm done with Finest breaks. Some nice pulls but no Alonso auto :(

Got in another case break of Finest over the weekend and here's the highlights:

4 Pete Alonso RCs
Refractor Jacob deGrom
Green Refractor Noah Syndergaard #59/99

Green Refractor Autograph Jeff McNeil #82/99
Orange Shimmer Refractor Autograph Jacob deGrom #12/25

Tried my luck with another case break that was done last night. Pulled 3 Alonsos,a Cano Refractor,a Syndergaard Orange Refractor /25 and a Brandon Nimmo Autograph. Think my luck has finally run out and I'm done with Finest breaks. Some nice pulls but no Alonso auto :(

Definitely some nice cards -- could always sell what you have and pick up the Alonso auto??

1980 was the heyday of my football collecting - I can remember ripping these things open like crazy. Still have stacks and stacks of them. I know I have both the Lambert and Simms and Ottis Anderson card tucked away somewhere.

I remember getting multiples of both of these cards in the fall 0f 1980. My first year of collecting. I remember the first card I saw for baseball was Don Money, which I had him sign about 8 years ago at a local show. For football it was Vikings punter Greg Coleman.

For my birthday in 1981 one of my friends bought me a box of 81 topps football. Several Walter Payton's but no Montana RC's

Today's vintage mailday.

ighw2e8v.jpg

Some great stuff to finish up June with -- and I may be in the minority on this one, but a nice vintage card like this one, will always look better and make me happier than the majority of the new cards coming out! Great pickup Hoosier!!