June 2019 pickups

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

budd2222

Veteran
5.00 star(s)

Kelli Maroney my favorite Scream Queen, Night of The Comet, Chopping Mall.

Last edited:
Thanks for starting the thread up for June - I have been limited in my ability to be here on The Bench lately.

Nice pickup - love Fast Times at Ridgemont High - so many actors/actresses in their VERY early days. Had no idea that the cheerleader did anything else after Ridgemont.

Bought in on a 4 box Mets break of 2019 Finest for $25 last week. Just got the cards in today and here are the highlights:

#44 Pete Alonso RC
Green Refractor #50 Jacob deGrom #48/99 (jersey # :D)
Prized Performers #PPJD Jacob deGrom

and this:

48019425957_940214cf4f.jpgimage by Brett Blair, on Flickr
Finest Origins Orange Refractor Autograph Jacob deGrom #13/25

Looking forward to the Finest Mets case break I'm in on Saturday night.

Bought in on a 4 box Mets break of 2019 Finest for $25 last week. Just got the cards in today and here are the highlights:

#44 Pete Alonso RC
Green Refractor #50 Jacob deGrom #48/99 (jersey # :D)
Prized Performers #PPJD Jacob deGrom

and this:

48019425957_940214cf4f.jpgimage by Brett Blair, on Flickr
Finest Origins Orange Refractor Autograph Jacob deGrom #13/25

Looking forward to the Finest Mets case break I'm in on Saturday night.
Nice looking....orange auto serial #25! Best regards, David PS good luck with the break on sat night.

Great stuff everyone! Those contest cards are AMAZING, David!

Picked up some nice unopened recently...

-1980 Topps Football Cello Pack (Lambert Front/Simms RC Back)
https://flic.kr/p/2gackHP
https://flic.kr/p/2gacPiu

Very nice having the Simms RC showing which I believe is the most expensive card in that set. Those were the days where you could find the cards you wanted on the fronts and backs of cellos and rack packs. Do they even sell those anymore?

Back in the 80s the most sought after card from the 1980 Topps set was Otis Anderson RC who fell just short of a HOF career. Simms was an afterthought but that got switched around later in the 1990s.