Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 88
  1. klut18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    3,732
    Bench Bucks
    1,145
    Bench Points
    1022
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Alfonso Soriano

    Go to klut18's ebay items


    #46
    Quote Originally Posted by ryancollector View Post
    I have the following RED, White & Blue Phillies:

    J.T. Realmuto
    Nick Williams
    Bryce Harper
    Picked up two Ripkens at the show today. LMK if you can use them:
    2018 Topps Gallery Canvas #84
    2019 Panini Prizm Blue Prizm #254
    Tradelist/Wantlist: http://www.klut18.webs.com
    DVD's For SALE: http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...-10&highlight=

    Alfonso Soriano Collection Stats
    4822/5543 (87% without 1/1's)
    406/1505 - 27.0% (1/1's)
    253 Certified Autographs
    1317 Different Game Used
    227 Patches

  2. ryancollector's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Oklahoma City
    Posts
    1,111
    Bench Bucks
    1,534
    Bench Points
    193
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to gmessick3's ebay items


    #47
    Quote Originally Posted by klut18 View Post
    Picked up two Ripkens at the show today. LMK if you can use them:
    2018 Topps Gallery Canvas #84
    2019 Panini Prizm Blue Prizm #254
    Sorry to answer so late but I do not get notices when someone replies to my threads. I can't use the Ripkens, did you mean to reply to a different thread? Some trader is always looking for Ripkens but I can't think of his name.
    I collect Nolan Ryan, Mickey Mantle and Ted Williams cards I do not have. I might also trade for Johnny Bench parallel cards. LMK before the trade if your address is not in USA.

  3. ryancollector's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Oklahoma City
    Posts
    1,111
    Bench Bucks
    1,534
    Bench Points
    193
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to gmessick3's ebay items


    #48
    Looking for a trade. I need 2019 Nolan Ryan Prizm refractors I don't have. I also need some 2019 Topps series 2 inserts.
    I collect Nolan Ryan, Mickey Mantle and Ted Williams cards I do not have. I might also trade for Johnny Bench parallel cards. LMK before the trade if your address is not in USA.

  4. ryancollector's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Oklahoma City
    Posts
    1,111
    Bench Bucks
    1,534
    Bench Points
    193
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to gmessick3's ebay items


    #49
    I have lots of beautiful 2019 Prizm refractors to sell or trade. Who needs a few?
    I collect Nolan Ryan, Mickey Mantle and Ted Williams cards I do not have. I might also trade for Johnny Bench parallel cards. LMK before the trade if your address is not in USA.

  5. ryancollector's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Oklahoma City
    Posts
    1,111
    Bench Bucks
    1,534
    Bench Points
    193
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to gmessick3's ebay items


    #50
    I still need 17 of the 24 Nolan Ryan 2019 Prizm Refractors.
    I collect Nolan Ryan, Mickey Mantle and Ted Williams cards I do not have. I might also trade for Johnny Bench parallel cards. LMK before the trade if your address is not in USA.

  6. ryancollector's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Oklahoma City
    Posts
    1,111
    Bench Bucks
    1,534
    Bench Points
    193
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to gmessick3's ebay items


    #51
    looking for a trade
    I collect Nolan Ryan, Mickey Mantle and Ted Williams cards I do not have. I might also trade for Johnny Bench parallel cards. LMK before the trade if your address is not in USA.

  7. #1Rangersfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Rose Bud, Ar
    Posts
    1,054
    Bench Bucks
    1,275
    Bench Points
    202
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #52
    Pulled this one if you need it.

    2019 Topps Chrome Greatness Returns Gold GRE-12 Ted Williams/Mookie Betts #42/50

    Can use any of these for my nieces set.

    2019 Panini Prizm Red/White/Blue (28/300)
    1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 14, 15, 17, 18, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 26, 28, 29, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 52, 53, 54, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 68, 69, 71, 72, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 83, 84, 85, 86, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167, 168, 169, 170, 173, 174, 175, 176, 177, 178, 179, 180, 181, 183, 184, 185, 186, 187, 188, 189, 190, 191, 192, 193, 194, 196, 197, 198, 199, 200, 201, 202, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209, 210, 211, 212, 213, 214, 215, 216, 217, 218, 219, 220, 221, 222, 223, 224, 225, 226, 227, 228, 229, 230, 232, 233, 234, 235, 236, 237, 238, 239, 240, 241, 242, 243, 244, 245, 246, 247, 248, 249, 250, 251, 252, 253, 254, 255, 256, 257, 258, 259, 260, 261, 262, 263, 264, 265, 266, 267, 268, 269, 271, 272, 273, 274, 275, 276, 277, 278, 279, 280, 281, 282, 284, 285, 286, 287, 288, 289, 290, 291, 292, 293, 294, 295, 296, 297, 298, 299, 300


    Thanks and lmk,
    Mercedes
    Collecting 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Topps Chrome pink refractors, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Topps, Topps Gold and Topps Black

    Mike Trout and Adrian Beltre

    Also Texas Rangers and Dallas Mavericks

  8. ryancollector's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Oklahoma City
    Posts
    1,111
    Bench Bucks
    1,534
    Bench Points
    193
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to gmessick3's ebay items


    #53
    Quote Originally Posted by #1Rangersfan View Post
    Pulled this one if you need it.

    2019 Topps Chrome Greatness Returns Gold GRE-12 Ted Williams/Mookie Betts #42/50

    Can use any of these for my nieces set.

    2019 Panini Prizm Red/White/Blue (28/300)
    1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 14, 15, 17, 18, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 26, 28, 29, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 52, 53, 54, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 68, 69, 71, 72, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 83, 84, 85, 86, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167, 168, 169, 170, 173, 174, 175, 176, 177, 178, 179, 180, 181, 183, 184, 185, 186, 187, 188, 189, 190, 191, 192, 193, 194, 196, 197, 198, 199, 200, 201, 202, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209, 210, 211, 212, 213, 214, 215, 216, 217, 218, 219, 220, 221, 222, 223, 224, 225, 226, 227, 228, 229, 230, 232, 233, 234, 235, 236, 237, 238, 239, 240, 241, 242, 243, 244, 245, 246, 247, 248, 249, 250, 251, 252, 253, 254, 255, 256, 257, 258, 259, 260, 261, 262, 263, 264, 265, 266, 267, 268, 269, 271, 272, 273, 274, 275, 276, 277, 278, 279, 280, 281, 282, 284, 285, 286, 287, 288, 289, 290, 291, 292, 293, 294, 295, 296, 297, 298, 299, 300


    Thanks and lmk,
    Mercedes
    Mercedes, what value do you think for the Williams Gold?
    I collect Nolan Ryan, Mickey Mantle and Ted Williams cards I do not have. I might also trade for Johnny Bench parallel cards. LMK before the trade if your address is not in USA.

  9. #1Rangersfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Rose Bud, Ar
    Posts
    1,054
    Bench Bucks
    1,275
    Bench Points
    202
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #54
    No idea on bv.
    Collecting 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Topps Chrome pink refractors, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Topps, Topps Gold and Topps Black

    Mike Trout and Adrian Beltre

    Also Texas Rangers and Dallas Mavericks

  10. Fenway1112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Alden, ny
    Posts
    912
    Bench Bucks
    1,076
    Bench Points
    369
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to Chawie316's ebay items


    #55
    I am interested in these 2

    RED/WHITE/BLUE REFRACTORS:
    Juan Soto

    COSMIC HAZE REFRACTORS:
    Juan Soto

    please take a look at my trade list and see if there anything that interests you

    Thank You
    Charlie

  11. ryancollector's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Oklahoma City
    Posts
    1,111
    Bench Bucks
    1,534
    Bench Points
    193
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to gmessick3's ebay items


    #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenway1112 View Post
    I am interested in these 2

    RED/WHITE/BLUE REFRACTORS:
    Juan Soto

    COSMIC HAZE REFRACTORS:
    Juan Soto

    please take a look at my trade list and see if there anything that interests you

    Thank You
    Charlie
    I will trade for your 2011 Topps Heritage Flashbacks Mickey Mantle #BF1. Please post the trade if you still have the card. Thanks for the trade.
    I collect Nolan Ryan, Mickey Mantle and Ted Williams cards I do not have. I might also trade for Johnny Bench parallel cards. LMK before the trade if your address is not in USA.

  12. ryancollector's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Oklahoma City
    Posts
    1,111
    Bench Bucks
    1,534
    Bench Points
    193
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to gmessick3's ebay items


    #57
    Quote Originally Posted by #1Rangersfan View Post
    No idea on bv.
    Mercedes, I think its value is around $12-15. How about this offer:
    #'s 72, $1.50, #116, $4, #148 $5, #266 $3=$13.50 If you agree, you can post. If not, LMK your concerns. We can mail in a PWE. Thanks
    I collect Nolan Ryan, Mickey Mantle and Ted Williams cards I do not have. I might also trade for Johnny Bench parallel cards. LMK before the trade if your address is not in USA.

  13. Fenway1112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Alden, ny
    Posts
    912
    Bench Bucks
    1,076
    Bench Points
    369
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to Chawie316's ebay items


    #58
    Trade is posted, Thanks for the trade

    Charlie

  14. ryancollector's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Oklahoma City
    Posts
    1,111
    Bench Bucks
    1,534
    Bench Points
    193
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to gmessick3's ebay items


    #59
    bump for a trade.
    I collect Nolan Ryan, Mickey Mantle and Ted Williams cards I do not have. I might also trade for Johnny Bench parallel cards. LMK before the trade if your address is not in USA.

  15. ryancollector's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Oklahoma City
    Posts
    1,111
    Bench Bucks
    1,534
    Bench Points
    193
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to gmessick3's ebay items


    #60
    gmess, got your PM. I will wait for list.
    I collect Nolan Ryan, Mickey Mantle and Ted Williams cards I do not have. I might also trade for Johnny Bench parallel cards. LMK before the trade if your address is not in USA.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •