Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 89
  1. ryancollector's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Oklahoma City
    Posts
    1,183
    Bench Bucks
    1,608
    Bench Points
    201
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to gmessick3's ebay items


    #61
    Lots of nice cards left to trade.
    I collect Nolan Ryan, Mickey Mantle and Ted Williams cards I do not have. I might also trade for Johnny Bench parallel cards. LMK before the trade if your address is not in USA.

  2. klut18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    3,733
    Bench Bucks
    1,146
    Bench Points
    1022
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Alfonso Soriano

    Go to klut18's ebay items


    #62
    Can you use a 2019 Stadium Club Black Foil Nolan Ryan?

    I can use these Phillies prizms:

    PURPLE REFRACTORS:
    Nick Williams
    Ranger Suarez RC

    RED/WHITE/BLUE REFRACTORS:
    Bryce Harper
    J.T. Realmuto

    COSMIC HAZE REFRACTORS:
    Rhys Hoskins
    Odubel Herrera

    Also need these if you have them:
    Red: Hoskins, Suarez
    Cosmic Haze: Realmuto, Williams, Harper, Nola, Suarez, McCutchen
    Red/White/Blue: Williams, Nola, Suarez

    LMK
    Tradelist/Wantlist: http://www.klut18.webs.com
    DVD's For SALE: http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...-10&highlight=

    Alfonso Soriano Collection Stats
    4822/5543 (87% without 1/1's)
    406/1505 - 27.0% (1/1's)
    253 Certified Autographs
    1317 Different Game Used
    227 Patches

  3. ryancollector's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Oklahoma City
    Posts
    1,183
    Bench Bucks
    1,608
    Bench Points
    201
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to gmessick3's ebay items


    #63
    Quote Originally Posted by klut18 View Post
    Can you use a 2019 Stadium Club Black Foil Nolan Ryan?

    I can use these Phillies prizms:

    PURPLE REFRACTORS:
    Nick Williams
    Ranger Suarez RC

    RED/WHITE/BLUE REFRACTORS:
    Bryce Harper
    J.T. Realmuto

    COSMIC HAZE REFRACTORS:
    Rhys Hoskins
    Odubel Herrera

    Also need these if you have them:
    Red: Hoskins, Suarez
    Cosmic Haze: Realmuto, Williams, Harper, Nola, Suarez, McCutchen
    Red/White/Blue: Williams, Nola, Suarez

    LMK
    Yes, I can use the black ryan. Choose $10 worth of the Phillies you want, hopefully not more than 4 cards so I can mail in a PWE, You also can mail in a PWE. LMK
    I collect Nolan Ryan, Mickey Mantle and Ted Williams cards I do not have. I might also trade for Johnny Bench parallel cards. LMK before the trade if your address is not in USA.

  4. ryancollector's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Oklahoma City
    Posts
    1,183
    Bench Bucks
    1,608
    Bench Points
    201
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to gmessick3's ebay items


    #64
    Quote Originally Posted by klut18 View Post
    Can you use a 2019 Stadium Club Black Foil Nolan Ryan?

    I can use these Phillies prizms:

    PURPLE REFRACTORS:
    Nick Williams
    Ranger Suarez RC

    RED/WHITE/BLUE REFRACTORS:
    Bryce Harper
    J.T. Realmuto

    COSMIC HAZE REFRACTORS:
    Rhys Hoskins
    Odubel Herrera

    Also need these if you have them:
    Red: Hoskins, Suarez
    Cosmic Haze: Realmuto, Williams, Harper, Nola, Suarez, McCutchen
    Red/White/Blue: Williams, Nola, Suarez

    LMK
    It looks like the Harper has been traded. I did find Nick Williams in Red,White,Blue and Cosmic Haze. I have the other 5 you requested. LMK
    I collect Nolan Ryan, Mickey Mantle and Ted Williams cards I do not have. I might also trade for Johnny Bench parallel cards. LMK before the trade if your address is not in USA.

  5. Polar Bear 67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Caribou
    Posts
    4,797
    Bench Bucks
    6,662
    Bench Points
    479
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #65
    Do u ave all the Topps MM Mickey Mantles or the Bow Hert M Mantle;s or the 06 Mickey Mantles all the colors Orange Green Black and I also have the Blue Sky the 40.00 one.
    Interested in the Ty Buttery auto came up with Boston.
    PLMK
    Bear

  6. ryancollector's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Oklahoma City
    Posts
    1,183
    Bench Bucks
    1,608
    Bench Points
    201
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to gmessick3's ebay items


    #66
    Quote Originally Posted by Polar Bear 67 View Post
    Do u ave all the Topps MM Mickey Mantles or the Bow Hert M Mantle;s or the 06 Mickey Mantles all the colors Orange Green Black and I also have the Blue Sky the 40.00 one.
    Interested in the Ty Buttery auto came up with Boston.
    PLMK
    Bear
    Bear, I do have all the plain 06 MM's that I want. I only try to get a few of each of his series. I am sure I can use some of the colors. I have some black and some blue finest moments but not orange or green. When you tell me exactly what you have to trade, include the card number as I have everything cataloged by card number. Thanks, Gene
    I collect Nolan Ryan, Mickey Mantle and Ted Williams cards I do not have. I might also trade for Johnny Bench parallel cards. LMK before the trade if your address is not in USA.

  7. mgm37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Jefferson City, MO
    Posts
    3,328
    Bench Bucks
    2,898
    Bench Points
    632
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to mgm37's ebay items
    Go to mgm37's comc items

    #67
    I can use this but I did not do any Prizms, anything else

    Daniel Ponce de Leon RC Auto and any Pujols
    Collector of Albert Pujols, Joe Crede, Tom Henke, Sam LaCure, Lou Brock, Keith Hernandez and Bake McBride.

    Check out my web site.
    http://www.freewebs.com/mgm37

    http://s907.photobucket.com/albums/ac277/mgm37/

    GO CARDINALS!!!

  8. ryancollector's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Oklahoma City
    Posts
    1,183
    Bench Bucks
    1,608
    Bench Points
    201
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to gmessick3's ebay items


    #68
    Quote Originally Posted by mgm37 View Post
    I can use this but I did not do any Prizms, anything else

    Daniel Ponce de Leon RC Auto and any Pujols
    Prizm is not a must. Most cards of my players will do if I don't have them, except base cards. And I get picky when trading Auto's. I do have some Prizm Pujols in case you didn't see them. They should be listed. LMK what you have for trade.
    I collect Nolan Ryan, Mickey Mantle and Ted Williams cards I do not have. I might also trade for Johnny Bench parallel cards. LMK before the trade if your address is not in USA.

  9. Polar Bear 67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Caribou
    Posts
    4,797
    Bench Bucks
    6,662
    Bench Points
    479
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #69
    07 MM #165 33 Hits #77/159 (Black)
    07 MM #168 23 RBI;s #37/150
    07 MM #78 22 RBI;s #127/150
    07 MM #78 25 RBI;s #23/29 (Black)
    07 MM #168 44 RBI;s #50/150
    07 MM #77 22 Walks #81/150 (Black)

    07 Bowman Hert Chrome #7 In the 07 Series 1/5
    96 Finest Reprint #253 in the 51 Bowman Series ( Commerative Set 1/19 With the protective Seal still in place and not peeled
    06 B Hert Chrome #251 of a series of 300 Celebrating the 49 Bowman Set
    07 Bowman Hert 55 Bowman Set TV Scene Series Reorint 5/5

    07 Topps Mickey Mantle Homer Chase
    Have #;s 3/5/13/19/20/21/22/23/33/34/38/40

    Bear

  10. ryancollector's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Oklahoma City
    Posts
    1,183
    Bench Bucks
    1,608
    Bench Points
    201
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to gmessick3's ebay items


    #70
    Quote Originally Posted by Polar Bear 67 View Post
    07 MM #165 33 Hits #77/159 (Black)
    07 MM #168 23 RBI;s #37/150
    07 MM #78 22 RBI;s #127/150
    07 MM #78 25 RBI;s #23/29 (Black)
    07 MM #168 44 RBI;s #50/150
    07 MM #77 22 Walks #81/150 (Black)

    07 Bowman Hert Chrome #7 In the 07 Series 1/5
    96 Finest Reprint #253 in the 51 Bowman Series ( Commerative Set 1/19 With the protective Seal still in place and not peeled
    06 B Hert Chrome #251 of a series of 300 Celebrating the 49 Bowman Set
    07 Bowman Hert 55 Bowman Set TV Scene Series Reorint 5/5

    07 Topps Mickey Mantle Homer Chase
    Have #;s 3/5/13/19/20/21/22/23/33/34/38/40

    Bear
    Bear, I don't really see anything above that I would want to trade an auto for. I thought you had some colored cards for trade, orange or green. Are they priced much more than the auto you want? LMK
    I collect Nolan Ryan, Mickey Mantle and Ted Williams cards I do not have. I might also trade for Johnny Bench parallel cards. LMK before the trade if your address is not in USA.

  11. Polar Bear 67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Caribou
    Posts
    4,797
    Bench Bucks
    6,662
    Bench Points
    479
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #71
    The Homer Chase are all Orange colored and the 06 Topps M Mantle are all different colors in the Rookie cards.
    the Blue sky is 40.00 alone as it's the sp of the colored backgrounds
    Bear

  12. mgm37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Jefferson City, MO
    Posts
    3,328
    Bench Bucks
    2,898
    Bench Points
    632
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to mgm37's ebay items
    Go to mgm37's comc items

    #72
    Quote Originally Posted by ryancollector View Post
    Prizm is not a must. Most cards of my players will do if I don't have them, except base cards. And I get picky when trading Auto's. I do have some Prizm Pujols in case you didn't see them. They should be listed. LMK what you have for trade.
    I didn't see any Pujols. Am I missing them?
    Collector of Albert Pujols, Joe Crede, Tom Henke, Sam LaCure, Lou Brock, Keith Hernandez and Bake McBride.

    Check out my web site.
    http://www.freewebs.com/mgm37

    http://s907.photobucket.com/albums/ac277/mgm37/

    GO CARDINALS!!!

  13. ryancollector's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Oklahoma City
    Posts
    1,183
    Bench Bucks
    1,608
    Bench Points
    201
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to gmessick3's ebay items


    #73
    Quote Originally Posted by mgm37 View Post
    I didn't see any Pujols. Am I missing them?
    I have a red,white,blue Pujols. I may have traded one and took it off the list not knowing I had another. I actually thought I had seen more than one kind looking for Phillies earlier today, but not. LMK what you have to trade. Thanks
    I collect Nolan Ryan, Mickey Mantle and Ted Williams cards I do not have. I might also trade for Johnny Bench parallel cards. LMK before the trade if your address is not in USA.

  14. ryancollector's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Oklahoma City
    Posts
    1,183
    Bench Bucks
    1,608
    Bench Points
    201
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to gmessick3's ebay items


    #74
    Quote Originally Posted by Polar Bear 67 View Post
    The Homer Chase are all Orange colored and the 06 Topps M Mantle are all different colors in the Rookie cards.
    the Blue sky is 40.00 alone as it's the sp of the colored backgrounds
    Bear
    Bear, I have several of the 07 Topps MHR cards so not looking for any more of those. I thought you were talking about parallels when you said colors. I was hoping you had some 06 green Finest Moments cards. I need one or two of those. I like the Finest Moments best of his cards and they come in blue, green, black and red I think. LMK if you come up with anything else. Thanks for working with me. Gene
    I collect Nolan Ryan, Mickey Mantle and Ted Williams cards I do not have. I might also trade for Johnny Bench parallel cards. LMK before the trade if your address is not in USA.

  15. mgm37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Jefferson City, MO
    Posts
    3,328
    Bench Bucks
    2,898
    Bench Points
    632
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to mgm37's ebay items
    Go to mgm37's comc items

    #75
    Quote Originally Posted by ryancollector View Post
    I have a red,white,blue Pujols. I may have traded one and took it off the list not knowing I had another. I actually thought I had seen more than one kind looking for Phillies earlier today, but not. LMK what you have to trade. Thanks
    can you use any of these
    2019 topps faces of the franchise red sox blue betts, williams, ortiz
    2019 topps 84 all star blue bench
    2019 topps team uniform evolution el-10 ryan/altuve
    2019 topps team uniform evolution blue el-10 ryan/altuve
    2019 topps franchise feats blue ff-25 ryan
    2019 topps franchise feats ff-25 ryan
    2019 topps faces of the franchise houston altuve/ryan/bagwell
    2019 topps faces of the franchise blue texas beltre/irod/ryan
    Collector of Albert Pujols, Joe Crede, Tom Henke, Sam LaCure, Lou Brock, Keith Hernandez and Bake McBride.

    Check out my web site.
    http://www.freewebs.com/mgm37

    http://s907.photobucket.com/albums/ac277/mgm37/

    GO CARDINALS!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •