2019 Topps Finest two box break....only the hits!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David,
Works for me please post. PWE is fine.
Thanks,
Trish
Okay...Posting trade....will do bubble envelope as to many cards for pwe. Best regards, David
Great hits!

Would be interested in the Urias if it’s up for trade.

Jeff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not for trade....but I could sell it. Best regards, David

Thanks! .....watching a four case break of finest .....I paid 52.00 for Pujols......16 box break or 2 cases....four base Pujols cards???? Last 2 case breaks coming up at 4:30 PM pacific time......Best regards, David

Geez that's rough. Hopefully the last 2 cases make up for it.

Geez that's rough. Hopefully the last 2 cases make up for it.
Nope! Ever single time...Pujols was first card on top....all 7 or 8 times....Hobby Legends....they better give me something in return...not just a pack and some plastic slevees....No autos of Pujols....but I was hoping for some color....one or two. Best regards, David

Nope! Ever single time...Pujols was first card on top....all 7 or 8 times....Hobby Legends....they better give me something in return...not just a pack and some plastic slevees....No autos of Pujols....but I was hoping for some color....one or two. Best regards, David

Yeah,definitely at least a few refractors. Hopefully they take care of you after that horrible luck. Makes me think twice about trying a player break that's for sure.

Yeah,definitely at least a few refractors. Hopefully they take care of you after that horrible luck. Makes me think twice about trying a player break that's for sure.

It was terrible....almost all of the other veterans.....had at least two colored cards....players like Votto, Kershaw, ..... not even a refractor for pujols....just 7 or 8 base cards. It worked out for others.....and I knew Pujols had no autos in finest....but I was still looking for one or two colored cards in 4 cases or 32 boxes. Best regards, David

It was terrible....almost all of the other veterans.....had at least two colored cards....players like Votto, Kershaw, ..... not even a refractor for pujols....just 7 or 8 base cards. It worked out for others.....and I knew Pujols had no autos in finest....but I was still looking for one or two colored cards in 4 cases or 32 boxes. Best regards, David

The case break today that I bought the Mets in had like 2-3 Pujols base and a refractor. If you consider a case break again,I'd consider a team over any particular player. Did good with the Mets tonight and again,I'll post pics when I get them in. The Pete Alonso auto still eludes me though lol.

The case break today that I bought the Mets in had like 2-3 Pujols base and a refractor. If you consider a case break again,I'd consider a team over any particular player. Did good with the Mets tonight and again,I'll post pics when I get them in. The Pete Alonso auto still eludes me though lol.

For me......no luck so far....I'll see what they mailed to me... Best regards, David

Last edited:
Thanks! No Trey! Best regards, David
talk around Baltimore that they were considering trading him away that would not be good. Think he would be a great building block to build around and he is still under rookie contract

talk around Baltimore that they were considering trading him away that would not be good. Think he would be a great building block to build around and he is still under rookie contract

Hopefully....their will hold on to him....Look at the Twins....74-88 last year and now 42-22 in First place! Best regards, David

Hopefully....their will hold on to him....Look at the Twins....74-88 last year and now 42-22 in First place! Best regards, David
exactly its painful to watch but they are showing heart and passion with a quarter of the talent they had last year it will pay off and I must say the twins I got a chance to watch the other night and they were definitely fun to watch