working new set for me 98-99 spx finite bronze would like to trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

myusasets

Prospect
i'll swap same or radience or spectrum or maybe help with another set. contact me if you think you might have help.

I know what the radiance and spectrum cards are in this set but am not sure what the bronze cards are. Are they just the regular base cards?

Here is what I have for the 1998-99 SPX Finite Bronze.

8 (McDyess)
69 (Marbury)
94 (G.Hill)
107 (Duncan)
143 (Iverson)
151 (Kobe)
152 (Mercer)
155 (Abdur-Rahim)
200 (Kobe)
208 (T. Haradaway0

LMK if you are interested in any or all of these. We’ve traded before and I know you have cards to cover all of these if you need them. I'd like to send my set want lists to you for starters and I'll have to see if I have your email address or not. I'm pretty sure I have it from our previous trade.

Here is what I have for the 1998-99 SPX Finite Bronze.

8 (McDyess)
69 (Marbury)
94 (G.Hill)
107 (Duncan)
143 (Iverson)
151 (Kobe)
152 (Mercer)
155 (Abdur-Rahim)
200 (Kobe)
208 (T. Haradaway0

LMK if you are interested in any or all of these. We’ve traded before and I know you have cards to cover all of these if you need them. I'd like to send my set want lists to you for starters and I'll have to see if I have your email address or not. I'm pretty sure I have it from our previous trade.

hey jeff still have your info but no email 101,200,208 are cards i need. [email protected] send me your needs.

Bill, I just emailed you my basketball set want lists. If you can't help me with those, I can come up with other cards of interest I'd gladly take in trade for the 3 you need. Turns out I still had your email in my contacts from our last trade.