Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

anyone?

why doesn't anyone want to trade?

is it because:

A.) no one likes me (which is understandable and the most likely answer)
B.) No one thinks they have any cards I'd want from them
C.) No one likes Panini
D.) No one likes any of the cards/players I have for trade

I have been wondering the same thing re: Panini Prizm & Diamond Kings. I think a lot of it is C. not many people likes Panini. Prizm has a lot of good players and I love their many different refractors, but not many people seem to be interested. Many traders are so entrenched in Topps products they don't bother with Panini. And I admit, if Panini had a MLB License so they could put names and logos on uniforms, their cards would look better. But one thing for sure, it cannot be A because you are a very likable guy, haha. By the way, my last two autos pulled from Prizm have been Royals. I have a Ryan O'Hearn auto and a Meibrys Viloria auto which I didn't have in our last trade. If interested in either or both, keep me in mind when you get a good Nolan Ryan, Mickey Mantle or Ted Williams.

You don't have any L&L base listed, or Prizm. Not sure who I need from Prizm, but don't have any L&L base of my guys.

Gene, what O'Hearn and Viloria auto's did you pull?

These are the ones I have already / would want any and all other versions

2019 Panini Prizm Rookie Autographs Prizms Blue #46 Ryan O'Hearn
2019 Panini Prizm Rookie Autographs Prizms Red #46 Ryan O'Hearn
2019 Panini Prizm Rookie Autographs Prizms Red #89 Meibrys Viloria

PS
You are very likable, too!

The O'Hearn auto has black at the top, red & blue down each side and is numbered to 50.
The Viloria has black at the top and silver, silver down the sides and is not numbered. The card number for O'Hearn is RA-RO and is the Red, White, Blue auto. Viloria's card number is RA-MV. Hope that helps.

Last edited:
how about this trade?

I get:
1976 Topps #194 Reggie Jackson/George Scott/John Mayberry $3.00
2019 Donruss American Pride Gold #21 Drew Parrish #29/99 $2.50
2019 Topps Big League Gold #93 Salvador Perez $1.25
2019 Topps Major League Materials Gold #MLMMC Michael Conforto (04/50) $12.00
2019 Topps Big League Rainbow Foil #211 Miguel Cabrera (068/100) $6.00

you get:
2019 Panini Leather & Lumber Dual Jersey Relics #5 Corey Seager (326/349)
2019 Panini Leather & Lumber Triple Jersey Relics Holo Silver #9 Corey Seager (69/99)

I don't feel like those two would be worth that much. But, if you'll add in the Acuna Instant Impact from Prizm, I'll call it a deal. Post if you'll agree.

I have the following two cards I can trade for this lot:

2019 Topps II 1984 35th Anniversary All Star Relic GU Bat Dave Winfield #'ed 001/150
2019 Topps I Graperfruit League Greats Babe Ruth #'ed 31/150

If those two work for the lot please post it up.

Thanks,

Bryon