2019 Topps Series 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mgm37

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I am getting a full case of these this weekend. I will have golds and dupes for trade. I will esp need Rainbows. I can also buy if the price is right. Thanks

I am getting a full case of these this weekend. I will have golds and dupes for trade. I will esp need Rainbows. I can also buy if the price is right. Thanks

please keep me in mind for any your Royals you pull (base, parallels, inserts, etc) -- I will trade Cardinals in your favor if you can help me out.

thanks

Let me know what rainbows you need as I opened two jumbo boxes. You're going to love breaking a case of this stuff......appears to a lot more serial numbered cards in Topps II then in Topps I.......Best regards, David

David I can use any rainbows as I can use dupes as traders. As for busting a case I am very excited as I have not busted a whole sealed case before. Fingers crossed.

Let me know what rainbows you need as I opened two jumbo boxes. You're going to love breaking a case of this stuff......appears to a lot more serial numbered cards in Topps II then in Topps I.......Best regards, David

The Vlad short print have crazy prices on ebay.....$25.00 and up to $35.00 for single card....they don't have card number on the back of the card...only shows "topps 2". Looks like one per box! Best regards, David PS two jumbo and two vlad short prints.

A whole case nice! I'd be interested in Braves cards you pull as well as Jake Cave, thanks!