Online cardinal team break mojo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

STLSHOEMAN

HOF
5.00 star(s)
I won a few Cardinal team breaks on Ebay last night. One with High Quality Breakers was my best ever. In a 3 jumbo box break, I won a Paul Dejong Auto #/50, a Dakota Hudson AUTO #/50, and a Johnny Mize SSP which I see on Ebay listed for $70-$100. Also won an Ozzie Smith GU bat in another break. I can't wait for my 2 jumbo boxes to arrive. Aaron

congrats.. Takes those fellas a little longer to ship, but at least they are entertaining..lol. Always nice when a break pays off with the team you collect!

Hey, my wife and I and daughter and grandson are coming to Atlanta at the end of July. He wants to see the Aquarium and my wife wants to see the Coca Cola museum. What part of town would you suggest staying in convenient to those attractions? And of course we have to eat at the Varsity. LMK, Aaron

I like the Omni at the CNN Center, just has a different feel to a hotel than most. Not sure what the rooms or prices are like though. But, if you want to be close by everything thats a solid choice. Hilton Garden Inn downtown is pretty popular also... Buckhead is great for walking around, shopping, eating, and less than 7 miles from everything (use Uber). I grew up in Buckhead and my folks still live there, so i'm a little partial to that area... Also, it's not a bad drive to the stadium (if you are in town for the Royals series). Also, lots of new great hotels near Suntrust Park and it is worth going over there and hanging out outside the stadium in the Braves Town area.