My $10 insert card for your $10 card

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tglg

MVP
5.00 star(s)
20 minutes away from Busch Stadium, home of the St
If this isn't allowed, then please let me know and I will remove it. Found this football card in a box of stuff I was going through, since it was raining here today. It is a 1996 Pinnacle Double Disguise insert featuring 2 Hall of Famers, Dan Marino and Emmitt Smith. My trade manager is empty, so here is the deal:

I will wager this card, with a book value of $10, vs a card of yours worth $10 on a baseball game. We will use odd or even, and whatever the total score is, if it is an odd number, whoever had odd wins, and if it is even, whoever had even wins. Pretty straight forward.

Now show me a card you want to put up against this one, and lets see if we can come to an agreement. Here is what I am offering up:

9NOZjlN.pngToHa8Sv.png

Just trying to liven some things up, and my time is super limited lately. Thanks, Tony.

Giants play the D-Backs at 10:00 EST tonight... I'll take ODD's and wager a 2018 Topps '83 Topps Autographs #83ADN Daniel Mengden $10.00