20 minutes away from Busch Stadium, home of the St. Louis Cardinals
    Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to tglgtglg's ebay items

My $10 insert card for your $10 card

If this isn't allowed, then please let me know and I will remove it. Found this football card in a box of stuff I was going through, since it was raining here today. It is a 1996 Pinnacle Double Disguise insert featuring 2 Hall of Famers, Dan Marino and Emmitt Smith. My trade manager is empty, so here is the deal:

I will wager this card, with a book value of $10, vs a card of yours worth $10 on a baseball game. We will use odd or even, and whatever the total score is, if it is an odd number, whoever had odd wins, and if it is even, whoever had even wins. Pretty straight forward.

Now show me a card you want to put up against this one, and lets see if we can come to an agreement. Here is what I am offering up:

Just trying to liven some things up, and my time is super limited lately. Thanks, Tony.
    Link to my trade list thread here on The Bench - http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...his?highlight=

My Hobby Collecting Goal - to finish my '98 Bowman's Best Master Set - so help me out if you have any Atomic Refractors or Autos. This set is the only true thing that I am still currently working on.

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Come on, somebody surely has something sitting around that they could want to "wager"
    Link to my trade list thread here on The Bench - http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...his?highlight=

My Hobby Collecting Goal - to finish my '98 Bowman's Best Master Set - so help me out if you have any Atomic Refractors or Autos. This set is the only true thing that I am still currently working on.

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

I have some time tonight just sitting at home.......someone throw something up against this and let's pick a game.

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Ryan Klesko

Go to Kansas_City_Royals_2012's ebay items

Giants play the D-Backs at 10:00 EST tonight... I'll take ODD's and wager a 2018 Topps '83 Topps Autographs #83ADN Daniel Mengden $10.00
    MY BASEBALL FOR TRADE PAGE.

MY FOOTBALL FOR TRADE PAGE.

MY BASKETBALL FOR TRADE PAGE.

MY WRESTLING FOR TRADE PAGE.

I collect Kansas City Royals, Charlotte Hornets, Carolina Panthers, Carolina Hurricanes and Zack Ryder of the WWE

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Alright, someone to play with. That card works for me. So we have the Giants and DBacks tonight (6/22) and you have ODD TOTAL and I have the EVEN TOTAL. Thanks Quinton.

Quote Originally Posted by K.C._Royals! View Post
    Giants play the D-Backs at 10:00 EST tonight... I'll take ODD's and wager a 2018 Topps '83 Topps Autographs #83ADN Daniel Mengden $10.00

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Final score 7-4, so the total was 11. Congrats Quinton, I will have this card out on Monday. Thanks, Tony.

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Ryan Klesko

Go to Kansas_City_Royals_2012's ebay items

hey, thanks for running the contest!
    MY BASEBALL FOR TRADE PAGE.

MY FOOTBALL FOR TRADE PAGE.

MY BASKETBALL FOR TRADE PAGE.

MY WRESTLING FOR TRADE PAGE.

I collect Kansas City Royals, Charlotte Hornets, Carolina Panthers, Carolina Hurricanes and Zack Ryder of the WWE