Football for trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vintage is a pretty broad term. Can you be a little more specific as to what you are looking for when it comes to vintage? For instance, for you what year does vintage end at? And generally speaking what types of vintage are you looking for (ie players, teams, sets etc)?

BTW, you have a lot of interesting trade bait!

Thanks!! That is just what I can put up I probably have a couple thousand more cards to post just no time. Vintage to me would be pre 80's but I am collecting 80's stars from 80-85 I also collect Rookies of star players from say 2000 to present and last but not least REFRACTORS... So that's mostly it I am not targeting any specific teams or players as of yet so I hope that helps some. Thanks for replying to my thread.

I can use these two:

2015 Topps Chrome '89 #89DF Devin Funchess $1.50
2013 Topps Chrome Refractors #174 Kawann Short $1.50

what can you use from me?

To be honest for me a 2 card low end trade isn't worth the time or effort.If you want some others I would consider a trade.I will be adding more as time goes on maybe keep an eye out for maybe some other cards. Thanks

Ton of stuff to trade and it's better stuff than I'm looking for in return come on folks step up!!!!

To be honest for me a 2 card low end trade isn't worth the time or effort.If you want some others I would consider a trade.I will be adding more as time goes on maybe keep an eye out for maybe some other cards. Thanks

I don't really want them... was just trying to help initiate a trade so you can get a completed trade under your belt as a new Bench member.

If low-end PWE trades aren't your thing, you're going to be frustrated on this site. Especially with football. You'd probably have better luck on Blowout Forums.

Thanks for the consideration and it looks like we both have something in common.... neither of us want those cards.

I don't really want them... was just trying to help initiate a trade so you can get a completed trade under your belt as a new Bench member.

If low-end PWE trades aren't your thing, you're going to be frustrated on this site. Especially with football. You'd probably have better luck on Blowout Forums.

I wish I had thought of the PWE route when I first joined. I would have gotten off of rookie status a whole lot quicker that way. I guess that is the difference in the thinking of those who listen to Slayer and those who listen to Nightwish.

You are correct about football trading being slow on this site. Trading seems to be mostly baseball of the last year or two or you are out of luck.

I wish I had thought of the PWE route when I first joined. I would have gotten off of rookie status a whole lot quicker that way. I guess that is the difference in the thinking of those who listen to Slayer and those who listen to Nightwish.

You are correct about football trading being slow on this site. Trading seems to be mostly baseball of the last year or two or you are out of luck.

not to hijack this thread, but I'm going to see Static-X and Devildriver tonight! YEAH!

Back to the thread for the new trader and his football cards for trade... yeah, I don't know why, but this site is like 90% baseball.
Sportcardforums has a bit of football trading if you wanted to try that site.
Blowout is mainly high-end trading and buying/selling so I'm not sure that would be the best for what you have in your collection either.

Yeah I am a member of all those sites and none are better than the others. I don't really trade much anyway I just figured people might want some nice RC's of modern players I have no use for them and it seems nobody else has use for them either. I will just donate them somewhere or something. THREAD OFFICIALLY CLOSED!!!!