Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 33
  1. pac_rat_76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    6,971
    Bench Bucks
    1,484
    Bench Points
    1353
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to mackscards-collectibles's ebay items


    #1

    2019 Topps Series II Trade list - 2019 Topps golds wanted!

    Mainly looking to trade 2019 Topps Series II for golds I need from this set. Will listen to buy offers if nothing to trade.


    Base
    Have a near set. If interested in specific #'s let me know.

    150 Years Greatest
    31-Dave Winfield (Black /299)

    1984 Topps All-Stars
    RC-Rod Carew

    Advanced Stats /150
    423-Ji-Wan Choi

    Black /67
    627-Freddy Peralta

    Gary Vee's Top Entrepreneurs
    7-Chris Iannetta

    Gold /2019
    570-Eduardo Escobar
    650-Diego Castillo RC

    Home Run Challenge
    21-Gleyber Torres
    26-Freddie Freeman

    Iconic Card Reprints
    64-Jackie Robinson
    67-Sandy Koufax

    Mothers Day Pink /50
    521-Arizona Diamondbacks

    Rainbow Foil
    376-Framber Valdez RC
    393-Hunter Renfroe
    686-Brandon Drury

    Significant Statistics
    23-Kyle Crick




    2019 Topps Gold needs list
    4, 6, 12, 13, 14, 19, 26, 28, 31, 32, 43, 58, 59, 60, 67, 83, 95, 99, 100, 114, 116, 117, 132, 134, 141, 150, 160, 171, 178, 194, 202, 211, 212, 213, 217, 229, 243, 249, 254, 263, 281, 282, 284, 291, 292, 295, 299, 303, 315, 317, 320, 321, 333, 344, 351, 356, 358, 359, 360, 362, 363, 364, 365, 366, 367, 368, 369, 370, 371, 373, 378, 379, 383, 384, 389, 395, 398, 400, 409, 410, 412, 414, 418, 419, 424, 426, 427, 430, 434, 436, 438, 439, 441, 443, 444, 445, 446, 449, 451, 453, 454, 459, 464, 467, 468, 471, 472, 473, 474, 475, 476, 477, 481, 482, 483, 484, 485, 487, 488, 489, 491, 495, 497, 498, 500, 501, 502, 505, 507, 508, 509, 513, 520, 521, 522, 523, 524, 530, 531, 533, 534, 536, 537, 539, 540, 543, 544, 545, 547, 548, 549, 550, 553, 556, 559, 561, 563, 564, 567, 568, 571, 572, 573, 579, 581, 582, 583, 584, 585, 586, 588, 589, 590, 591, 592, 593, 594, 596, 597, 598, 599, 600, 602, 605, 607, 608, 609, 610, 612, 614, 615, 616, 620, 622, 623, 624, 625, 629, 635, 636, 639, 640, 641, 644, 646, 647, 651, 654, 656, 657, 658, 659, 660, 662, 665, 667, 668, 673, 676, 677, 679, 682, 688, 689, 690, 691, 692, 694, 700
    Last edited by pac_rat_76; 07-08-2019 at 06:16 PM. Reason: Trades / Sales / Purchases
    Main collecting interests: Topps sets, Johan Santana (Twins only), and MN sports teams.


    Trade page: https://mack5818.wixsite.com/pacrat76

  2. David K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fresno, California
    Posts
    64,920
    Bench Bucks
    30,817
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    10000
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to David K.'s comc items

    #2
    I have theses 2019 Topps II gold for trade: 437, 463, 479, 480,683, 693. I can use the rainbow Strasburg and you can go the pwe route. Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011.

  3. pac_rat_76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    6,971
    Bench Bucks
    1,484
    Bench Points
    1353
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to mackscards-collectibles's ebay items


    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    I have theses 2019 Topps II gold for trade: 437, 463, 479, 480,683, 693. I can use the rainbow Strasburg and you can go the pwe route. Best regards, David
    Once again thanks for the favorable deal! You've been the #1 contributor to my collection over the years
    Main collecting interests: Topps sets, Johan Santana (Twins only), and MN sports teams.


    Trade page: https://mack5818.wixsite.com/pacrat76

  4. dan5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,240
    Bench Bucks
    2,584
    Bench Points
    1735
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #4
    I have these.

    series 1 #32,292 total bv $5.00
    series 2 #358,359,370,378,443,453,472,484,530,590 ,593,597,600,636,648,684 total bv $43.50

    I like these from your trade list.

    2019 Topps #NNO Vladimir Guerrero Jr SP
    2019 Topps '84 Topps All Star Relics #ASRMM Mark McGwire

    Let me know if we can work something out.

    Thanks
    Dan
    Brad Ziegler 319/644Wantlist Click Here
    RC's & Autos Of Mike Trout,Aaron Judge,Matt Olson,Matt Chapman,Ronald Acuna,Juan Soto, Jose Altuve,Khris Davis,Mookie Betts,Christian Yelich,Bryce Harper, Ramon Laureano,Vladimir Guerrero Jr.,Fernando Tatis Jr.,Pete Alonso,Anthony Rendon
    Football Shaquem Griffin & Alabama Crimson Tide players
    Boxing/MMA- Micky Ward, Gina Carano

  5. David K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fresno, California
    Posts
    64,920
    Bench Bucks
    30,817
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    10000
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to David K.'s comc items

    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by pac_rat_76 View Post
    Once again thanks for the favorable deal! You've been the #1 contributor to my collection over the years
    You're welcome! Found more gold cards so I'll be including theses gold 2019 Topps II: 354, 392, 397. Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011.

  6. pac_rat_76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    6,971
    Bench Bucks
    1,484
    Bench Points
    1353
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to mackscards-collectibles's ebay items


    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by dan5 View Post
    I have these.

    series 1 #32,292 total bv $5.00
    series 2 #358,359,370,378,443,453,472,484,530,590 ,593,597,600,636,648,684 total bv $43.50

    I like these from your trade list.

    2019 Topps #NNO Vladimir Guerrero Jr SP
    2019 Topps '84 Topps All Star Relics #ASRMM Mark McGwire

    Let me know if we can work something out.

    Thanks
    Dan
    If possible I'd really like to trade that Vlad towards one of the bigger series 2 golds I need (Tatis, Jiminez, Alonso). How many of the golds would you send for the McGwire?
    Main collecting interests: Topps sets, Johan Santana (Twins only), and MN sports teams.


    Trade page: https://mack5818.wixsite.com/pacrat76

  7. dan5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,240
    Bench Bucks
    2,584
    Bench Points
    1735
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by pac_rat_76 View Post
    If possible I'd really like to trade that Vlad towards one of the bigger series 2 golds I need (Tatis, Jiminez, Alonso). How many of the golds would you send for the McGwire?
    The #600 Ohtani books for $10.00 which is more than Tatis ($8) and Eloy ($8) book for and the same as Alonso ($10).

    I could trade $15.00 in bv towards the McGwire or trade all of them for the McGwire and Vlad.

    lmk thanks
    Dan
    Brad Ziegler 319/644Wantlist Click Here
    RC's & Autos Of Mike Trout,Aaron Judge,Matt Olson,Matt Chapman,Ronald Acuna,Juan Soto, Jose Altuve,Khris Davis,Mookie Betts,Christian Yelich,Bryce Harper, Ramon Laureano,Vladimir Guerrero Jr.,Fernando Tatis Jr.,Pete Alonso,Anthony Rendon
    Football Shaquem Griffin & Alabama Crimson Tide players
    Boxing/MMA- Micky Ward, Gina Carano

  8. pac_rat_76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    6,971
    Bench Bucks
    1,484
    Bench Points
    1353
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to mackscards-collectibles's ebay items


    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by dan5 View Post
    The #600 Ohtani books for $10.00 which is more than Tatis ($8) and Eloy ($8) book for and the same as Alonso ($10).

    I could trade $15.00 in bv towards the McGwire or trade all of them for the McGwire and Vlad.

    lmk thanks
    Dan
    Yes I realize BV's. I was referencing Ebay sales since that is a better gauge to me. I'll pass on the golds you have. Thanks.
    Main collecting interests: Topps sets, Johan Santana (Twins only), and MN sports teams.


    Trade page: https://mack5818.wixsite.com/pacrat76

  9. itsjustoldcardb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    222
    Bench Bucks
    347
    Bench Points
    40
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #9
    I have these golds for you.
    2019 Topps Gold
    30, 47, 50, 163, 195, 220, 227, 230, 267, 300, 357, 428, 442, 506, 631, 649, 650, 685, 696
    ========


    I could you use:
    1984 Topps Rookies
    84 Rookies
    DD-Dean Deetz 0.6
    MK-Michael Kopech 1.25
    NC-Noel Cuevas 0.6
    TR-Trevor Richards 0.6

    150 Years of Professional Baseball - Greatest Players:
    19 2.5
    25 2.5

    Iconic Card Reprints
    52-Ty Cobb 2
    79-Reggie Jackson 1
    80-Nolan Ryan 4
    15.05
    =====

    What value are you placing on these below?
    Silver pack Chrome
    1-Clayton Kershaw
    11-Touki Toussaint RC
    17-Frank Thomas
    31-Andrew McCutchen
    35-Tony Gwynn
    43-Danny Jansen RC
    50-Mariano Rivera
    and
    390-Evan Longoria Photo Variation

    LMK if we can work something out. Thanks! -Pat
    Pat
    It's Just Old Cardboard

    Current Collecting Focus:
    2009 Upper Deck 20th Anniversary (about 350 cards left) why did I start this set!

  10. pac_rat_76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    6,971
    Bench Bucks
    1,484
    Bench Points
    1353
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to mackscards-collectibles's ebay items


    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by itsjustoldcardb View Post
    I have these golds for you.
    2019 Topps Gold
    30, 47, 50, 163, 195, 220, 227, 230, 267, 300, 357, 428, 442, 506, 631, 649, 650, 685, 696
    ========


    I could you use:
    1984 Topps Rookies
    84 Rookies
    DD-Dean Deetz 0.6
    MK-Michael Kopech 1.25
    NC-Noel Cuevas 0.6
    TR-Trevor Richards 0.6

    150 Years of Professional Baseball - Greatest Players:
    19 2.5
    25 2.5

    Iconic Card Reprints
    52-Ty Cobb 2
    79-Reggie Jackson 1
    80-Nolan Ryan 4
    15.05
    =====

    What value are you placing on these below?
    Silver pack Chrome
    1-Clayton Kershaw
    11-Touki Toussaint RC
    17-Frank Thomas
    31-Andrew McCutchen
    35-Tony Gwynn
    43-Danny Jansen RC
    50-Mariano Rivera
    and
    390-Evan Longoria Photo Variation

    LMK if we can work something out. Thanks! -Pat
    I don't know value on the silver pack chromes. Would you do this trade?

    For me:
    (19) 2019 Topps Gold cards

    For you:
    1984 Topps Rookies
    DD-Dean Deetz
    MK-Michael Kopech
    NC-Noel Cuevas
    TR-Trevor Richards

    150 Years of Professional Baseball - Greatest Players:
    19, 25

    Iconic Card Reprints
    52-Ty Cobb
    79-Reggie Jackson
    80-Nolan Ryan

    Silver pack Chrome
    1-Clayton Kershaw
    11-Touki Toussaint RC
    31-Andrew McCutchen
    35-Tony Gwynn
    43-Danny Jansen RC

    390-Evan Longoria Photo Variation

    LMK, thanks.
    Main collecting interests: Topps sets, Johan Santana (Twins only), and MN sports teams.


    Trade page: https://mack5818.wixsite.com/pacrat76

  11. itsjustoldcardb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    222
    Bench Bucks
    347
    Bench Points
    40
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #11
    Quote Originally Posted by pac_rat_76 View Post
    I don't know value on the silver pack chromes. Would you do this trade?

    For me:
    (19) 2019 Topps Gold cards

    For you:
    1984 Topps Rookies
    DD-Dean Deetz
    MK-Michael Kopech
    NC-Noel Cuevas
    TR-Trevor Richards

    150 Years of Professional Baseball - Greatest Players:
    19, 25

    Iconic Card Reprints
    52-Ty Cobb
    79-Reggie Jackson
    80-Nolan Ryan

    Silver pack Chrome
    1-Clayton Kershaw
    11-Touki Toussaint RC
    31-Andrew McCutchen
    35-Tony Gwynn
    43-Danny Jansen RC

    390-Evan Longoria Photo Variation

    LMK, thanks.

    Here is what I am going to post. Thanks for the trade.

    pac_rat_76 receives:
    2019 Topps Gold
    30, 47, 50, 163, 195, 220, 227, 230, 267, 300, 357, 428, 442, 506, 631, 649, 650, 685, 696

    itsjustoldcardb receives:
    2019 Topps- 1984 Topps Rookies
    DD-Dean Deetz
    MK-Michael Kopech
    NC-Noel Cuevas
    TR-Trevor Richards

    2019 Topps -150 Years of Professional Baseball - Greatest Players:
    19, 25

    2019 Topps -Iconic Card Reprints
    52-Ty Cobb
    79-Reggie Jackson
    80-Nolan Ryan

    2019 Topps- Silver pack Chrome
    1-Clayton Kershaw
    11-Touki Toussaint RC
    31-Andrew McCutchen
    35-Tony Gwynn
    43-Danny Jansen RC


    2019 Topps- 390-Evan Longoria Photo Variation
    Pat
    It's Just Old Cardboard

    Current Collecting Focus:
    2009 Upper Deck 20th Anniversary (about 350 cards left) why did I start this set!

  12. pac_rat_76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    6,971
    Bench Bucks
    1,484
    Bench Points
    1353
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to mackscards-collectibles's ebay items


    #12
    Quote Originally Posted by itsjustoldcardb View Post
    Here is what I am going to post. Thanks for the trade.

    pac_rat_76 receives:
    2019 Topps Gold
    30, 47, 50, 163, 195, 220, 227, 230, 267, 300, 357, 428, 442, 506, 631, 649, 650, 685, 696

    itsjustoldcardb receives:
    2019 Topps- 1984 Topps Rookies
    DD-Dean Deetz
    MK-Michael Kopech
    NC-Noel Cuevas
    TR-Trevor Richards

    2019 Topps -150 Years of Professional Baseball - Greatest Players:
    19, 25

    2019 Topps -Iconic Card Reprints
    52-Ty Cobb
    79-Reggie Jackson
    80-Nolan Ryan

    2019 Topps- Silver pack Chrome
    1-Clayton Kershaw
    11-Touki Toussaint RC
    31-Andrew McCutchen
    35-Tony Gwynn
    43-Danny Jansen RC


    2019 Topps- 390-Evan Longoria Photo Variation
    Confirmed & thank you!
    Main collecting interests: Topps sets, Johan Santana (Twins only), and MN sports teams.


    Trade page: https://mack5818.wixsite.com/pacrat76

  13. WJ#55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    American Canyon, Ca
    Posts
    433
    Bench Bucks
    1,124
    Blog Entries
    2
    Bench Points
    110
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to bigwoe2012's ebay items
    Go to bigwoe's comc items

    #13
    Hello,

    I have Gold 558 Phillip Ervin Team: Cincinnati Reds. Will trade them for

    Gary Vee's Top Entrepreneurs
    6-Alex Bregman

    and 150 Years of Professional Baseball Greatest Players GP13 Ryne Sandberg Team: Chicago Cubs Baseball . PWE is fine with me. Please post if okay..

    Thx,
    Five cards or less will go out via PWE unless they are GU's or Auto's. My traders are listed on my webpage http://hitemhard55.webs.com/.
    Let's help each other.

    Thanks,
    WJ

  14. pac_rat_76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    6,971
    Bench Bucks
    1,484
    Bench Points
    1353
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to mackscards-collectibles's ebay items


    #14
    Quote Originally Posted by WJ#55 View Post
    Hello,

    I have Gold 558 Phillip Ervin Team: Cincinnati Reds. Will trade them for

    Gary Vee's Top Entrepreneurs
    6-Alex Bregman

    and 150 Years of Professional Baseball Greatest Players GP13 Ryne Sandberg Team: Chicago Cubs Baseball . PWE is fine with me. Please post if okay..

    Thx,
    Posted. I won't be able to mail until next weekend so no rush to get your end mailed. Thanks.
    Main collecting interests: Topps sets, Johan Santana (Twins only), and MN sports teams.


    Trade page: https://mack5818.wixsite.com/pacrat76


  15. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    kenner louisiana
    Posts
    260
    Bench Bucks
    831
    Bench Points
    88
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #15
    I have these three from your want list # 413,576,686 will do all three for the 84 topps alex bregman

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •