Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 138
  1. Brettfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Naperville, Illinois
    Posts
    4,169
    Bench Bucks
    2,125
    Bench Points
    1751
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #121
    Quote Originally Posted by cardmasters View Post
    Can you add this Maris, Roger 18 Topps Museum Collection Ruby #58 #'d/50 $8 to make it $10 . Thanks for a other deal.
    Sure, I can do that.

    Feel free to post or let me know and I'll do it.

    Thanks SO Much,
    Melissa
    PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU SEND ME A PACKAGE WITH POSTAGE DUE I WILL EXPECT YOU TO REIMBURSE ME. IF I PAY THE APPROPRIATE AMOUNT OF POSTAGE, I EXPECT YOU TO DO THE SAME.
    Collecting George Brett, Todd Helton and current (2016-2018) Chicago Cubs #'d cards.

  2. cardmasters's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    pennslyania
    Posts
    5,557
    Bench Bucks
    3,614
    Bench Points
    506
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #122
    Go ahead and post it up. I should be able to send this week but will confirm the trade when I am able to ship. Thanks again.

  3. dubby25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    NH
    Posts
    5
    Bench Bucks
    105
    Bench Points
    9
    Trader Rating
    0





    #123
    I would be interested in the following if they are still available:

    Bonds, Barry 01 Topps Archives Future Rookie Reprints #1 $8
    Betts, Mookie 19 Topps 150th Anniversary #50 $5
    Betts, Mookie 19 Topps Rainbow Foil #312 $5
    Varitek, Jason 05 Studio Stars Gold #50 #'d/500 $5

    Jeff

  4. Brettfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Naperville, Illinois
    Posts
    4,169
    Bench Bucks
    2,125
    Bench Points
    1751
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #124
    Quote Originally Posted by dubby25 View Post
    I would be interested in the following if they are still available:

    Bonds, Barry 01 Topps Archives Future Rookie Reprints #1 $8
    Betts, Mookie 19 Topps 150th Anniversary #50 $5
    Betts, Mookie 19 Topps Rainbow Foil #312 $5
    Varitek, Jason 05 Studio Stars Gold #50 #'d/500 $5

    Jeff
    Jeff,

    Yes, I have all of these.

    They would run you $3 + shipping.

    I can ship in a PWE for $1.25 or bubble mailer for $3. Your choice, doesn't matter to me.

    I won't be able to ship until Wednesday the earliest, I'm tied up all day tomorrow.

    Thanks SO Much,
    Melissa
    PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU SEND ME A PACKAGE WITH POSTAGE DUE I WILL EXPECT YOU TO REIMBURSE ME. IF I PAY THE APPROPRIATE AMOUNT OF POSTAGE, I EXPECT YOU TO DO THE SAME.
    Collecting George Brett, Todd Helton and current (2016-2018) Chicago Cubs #'d cards.

  5. David K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fresno, California
    Posts
    66,961
    Bench Bucks
    32,665
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    10234
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to David K.'s comc items

    #125
    Any color from 2019 Topps Chrome?
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Christmas Contest (Dec 8/14) will be open to everyone (including previous winners) ...but must have 15 bench points..Its important to be a member in good standing! Sat contest for Pete Alonso auto 107/299 has been posted!

  6. Brettfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Naperville, Illinois
    Posts
    4,169
    Bench Bucks
    2,125
    Bench Points
    1751
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #126
    Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    Any color from 2019 Topps Chrome?
    Nope, only one but I'm going to keep it. I'm going to a show in November so hopefully I'll be able to pick up some there.
    PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU SEND ME A PACKAGE WITH POSTAGE DUE I WILL EXPECT YOU TO REIMBURSE ME. IF I PAY THE APPROPRIATE AMOUNT OF POSTAGE, I EXPECT YOU TO DO THE SAME.
    Collecting George Brett, Todd Helton and current (2016-2018) Chicago Cubs #'d cards.

  7. David K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fresno, California
    Posts
    66,961
    Bench Bucks
    32,665
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    10234
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to David K.'s comc items

    #127
    Quote Originally Posted by Brettfan View Post
    Nope, only one but I'm going to keep it. I'm going to a show in November so hopefully I'll be able to pick up some there.
    Okay! Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Christmas Contest (Dec 8/14) will be open to everyone (including previous winners) ...but must have 15 bench points..Its important to be a member in good standing! Sat contest for Pete Alonso auto 107/299 has been posted!

  8. dubby25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    NH
    Posts
    5
    Bench Bucks
    105
    Bench Points
    9
    Trader Rating
    0





    #128
    Quote Originally Posted by Brettfan View Post
    Jeff,

    Yes, I have all of these.

    They would run you $3 + shipping.

    I can ship in a PWE for $1.25 or bubble mailer for $3. Your choice, doesn't matter to me.

    I won't be able to ship until Wednesday the earliest, I'm tied up all day tomorrow.

    Thanks SO Much,
    Melissa
    OK I will post.

    Thanks, Jeff

  9. Rabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Land O Lakes, FL
    Posts
    1,672
    Bench Bucks
    2,506
    Bench Points
    191
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Sean Taylor

    Go to hollamv7's ebay items
    Go to Rabs's comc items

    #129
    Melissa,

    I will take these if available. Please put them aside for me as I haven't gone through all the teams yet but will hopefully tomorrow. Thanks.

    Briceno, Jose 19 Topps Gold #689 RC #'d/2019 $2
    Kendrick, Howie 06 Bowman Chrome Draft Xfractor #BDP40 $12 (2)
    Upton, Justin 18 Topps High Tek Magma Diffractors Orange #HT-JU #'d/25 $8
    Altuve, Jose 19 Topps '84 Topps 150th Anniversary #T84-22 #'d/150 $5
    Correa, Carlos 18 Topps Gold Label Class 1 Blue #46 #'d/150 $4
    Correa, Carlos 18 Topps High Tek Orbit Diffractors Black #HT-CC #'d/50 $5 (Want $1 for this)
    Correa, Carlos 19 Topps '84 Topps 150th Anniversary #T84-92 #'d/150 $5
    Springer, George 15 Topps Archives Silver #167 #'d/199 $6
    Verlander, Justin 19 Topps 150 Years of Professional Baseball 150th Anniversary #150-66 #'d/150 $5
    Chapman, Matt 17 Bowman Chrome Mega Purple Ref #BCP110 #'d/250 $4
    Freeman, Freddie 19 Topps Opening Day Blue Foil #8 $4
    Fried, Max 18 Panini Spectra Triple Threat Materials #TTM-MF #'d/199 $6
    -Brian Orakpo, Sean Taylor, and Craig Kimbrel Super Collector!
    -Collect Braves (Acuna/Albies/Freeman/Swanson/Pache/Riley/Waters/Wright/Soroka/Touki among others), Mike Trout, Blake Snell 2016, Matt Chapman 2017 Update/Chrome Update, Roger Federer.

    https://sportscardalbum.com/u/rabs/a...kies-prospects - use the drop down box to look through all my albums

  10. Brettfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Naperville, Illinois
    Posts
    4,169
    Bench Bucks
    2,125
    Bench Points
    1751
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #130
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabs View Post
    Melissa,

    I will take these if available. Please put them aside for me as I haven't gone through all the teams yet but will hopefully tomorrow. Thanks.

    Briceno, Jose 19 Topps Gold #689 RC #'d/2019 $2
    Kendrick, Howie 06 Bowman Chrome Draft Xfractor #BDP40 $12 (2)
    Upton, Justin 18 Topps High Tek Magma Diffractors Orange #HT-JU #'d/25 $8
    Altuve, Jose 19 Topps '84 Topps 150th Anniversary #T84-22 #'d/150 $5
    Correa, Carlos 18 Topps Gold Label Class 1 Blue #46 #'d/150 $4
    Correa, Carlos 18 Topps High Tek Orbit Diffractors Black #HT-CC #'d/50 $5 (Want $1 for this)
    Correa, Carlos 19 Topps '84 Topps 150th Anniversary #T84-92 #'d/150 $5
    Springer, George 15 Topps Archives Silver #167 #'d/199 $6
    Verlander, Justin 19 Topps 150 Years of Professional Baseball 150th Anniversary #150-66 #'d/150 $5
    Chapman, Matt 17 Bowman Chrome Mega Purple Ref #BCP110 #'d/250 $4
    Freeman, Freddie 19 Topps Opening Day Blue Foil #8 $4
    Fried, Max 18 Panini Spectra Triple Threat Materials #TTM-MF #'d/199 $6
    Great, I have everything pulled for you. Take your time going through my lists.

    Thanks SO Much,
    Melissa
    PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU SEND ME A PACKAGE WITH POSTAGE DUE I WILL EXPECT YOU TO REIMBURSE ME. IF I PAY THE APPROPRIATE AMOUNT OF POSTAGE, I EXPECT YOU TO DO THE SAME.
    Collecting George Brett, Todd Helton and current (2016-2018) Chicago Cubs #'d cards.

  11. Rabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Land O Lakes, FL
    Posts
    1,672
    Bench Bucks
    2,506
    Bench Points
    191
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Sean Taylor

    Go to hollamv7's ebay items
    Go to Rabs's comc items

    #131
    Quote Originally Posted by Brettfan View Post
    Great, I have everything pulled for you. Take your time going through my lists.

    Thanks SO Much,
    Melissa
    Finally made it through! Here is everything:

    Briceno, Jose 19 Topps Gold #689 RC #'d/2019 $2
    Kendrick, Howie 06 Bowman Chrome Draft Xfractor #BDP40 $12 (2)
    Upton, Justin 18 Topps High Tek Magma Diffractors Orange #HT-JU #'d/25 $8
    Altuve, Jose 19 Topps '84 Topps 150th Anniversary #T84-22 #'d/150 $5
    Correa, Carlos 18 Topps Gold Label Class 1 Blue #46 #'d/150 $4
    Correa, Carlos 18 Topps High Tek Orbit Diffractors Black #HT-CC #'d/50 $5 (Want $1 for this)
    Correa, Carlos 19 Topps '84 Topps 150th Anniversary #T84-92 #'d/150 $5
    Springer, George 15 Topps Archives Silver #167 #'d/199 $6
    Verlander, Justin 19 Topps 150 Years of Professional Baseball 150th Anniversary #150-66 #'d/150 $5
    Chapman, Matt 17 Bowman Chrome Mega Purple Ref #BCP110 #'d/250 $4
    Freeman, Freddie 19 Topps Opening Day Blue Foil #8 $4
    Fried, Max 18 Panini Spectra Triple Threat Materials #TTM-MF #'d/199 $6
    Corbin, Patrick 13 Topps Update Camo #304 #'d/99 $10
    Gregorius, Didi 14 Topps Pink #562 #'d/50 $20
    Greinke, Zack 18 Topps Chrome Gold Ref #156 #'d/50 $12
    Scherzer, Max 08 UD Timeline RC #123 $8 (2)
    Koufax, Sandy 16 Topps Gypsy Queen SP #323 $5 (Want $1 for each)(2)
    Rendon, Anthony 19 Donruss '42 Tribute #180 #'d/42 $4
    Scherzer, Max 15 Bowman Chrome Purple Ref #22 #'d/250 $6
    Scherzer, Max 16 Topps Legacies Lasting Imprints #LI-MS #'d/99 $8
    Scherzer, Max 17 Topps Update #261B (Ball in glove) $2.50 (Want $.50 for this)
    Lindor, Francisco 19 Topps Inception Red #17 #'d/75 $10
    Ichiro 19 Topps 150 Years of Professional Baseball 150th Anniversary #150-104 #'d/150 $6
    Sheffield, Justus 19 Topps Opening Day Red Foil #88 $6
    Stanton, Giancarlo 12 Finest Green Ref #9 #'d/199 $5
    Stanton, Giancarlo 13 Topps Heritage Target Red Border Variation #463 $8
    DeGrom, Jacob 17 Bowman Chrome Green Ref #33 #'d/99 $8
    Syndergaard, Noah 16 Bowman's Best Gold Ref #38 #'d/50 $10
    Syndergaard, Noah 16 Topps Archives Red #87 #'d/50 $10
    Hays, Austin 18 Topps '83 Topps Silver Pack Chrome Blue Refractors RC #83 #'d/150 $6*
    Machado, Manny 18 Stadium Club Photo Variation (towel around neck) #129 $20 (Want $5 for this)
    Ripken, Cal 16 Topps Gypsy Queen SP #326 $8
    Ripken, Cal 18 Topps Base Set Photo Variation #550A $15
    Cole, Gerrit 14 Bowman Silver #2 #'d/75 $10
    Cole, Gerrit 17 Topps Inception Red #50 #'d/75 $8
    Betts, Mookie 19 Topps Opening Day Red Foil #33 $12
    Martinez, J.D. 19 Topps Significant Statistics Relics #SSR-JMA #'d/99 $8 (white)
    Sale, Chris 17 Topps Chrome Blue Ref #160 #'d/150 $12
    Arenado, Nolan 19 Topps '84 Topps Silver Pack Chrome Blue Ref #T84-19 #'d/150 $6
    LeMahieu, D.J. 17 Finest Blue Ref #37 #'d/150 $4
    Chapman, Aroldis 17 Finest Gold Ref #46 #'d/50 $12
    Torres, Gleyber 19 Stadium Club Beam Team #BT-20 $5 (Want $1 for this)
    Voit, Luke 19 Topps Vintage Stock #462 #'d/99 $15
    -Brian Orakpo, Sean Taylor, and Craig Kimbrel Super Collector!
    -Collect Braves (Acuna/Albies/Freeman/Swanson/Pache/Riley/Waters/Wright/Soroka/Touki among others), Mike Trout, Blake Snell 2016, Matt Chapman 2017 Update/Chrome Update, Roger Federer.

    https://sportscardalbum.com/u/rabs/a...kies-prospects - use the drop down box to look through all my albums

  12. Brettfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Naperville, Illinois
    Posts
    4,169
    Bench Bucks
    2,125
    Bench Points
    1751
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #132
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabs View Post
    Finally made it through! Here is everything:

    Briceno, Jose 19 Topps Gold #689 RC #'d/2019 $2
    Kendrick, Howie 06 Bowman Chrome Draft Xfractor #BDP40 $12 (2)
    Upton, Justin 18 Topps High Tek Magma Diffractors Orange #HT-JU #'d/25 $8
    Altuve, Jose 19 Topps '84 Topps 150th Anniversary #T84-22 #'d/150 $5
    Correa, Carlos 18 Topps Gold Label Class 1 Blue #46 #'d/150 $4
    Correa, Carlos 18 Topps High Tek Orbit Diffractors Black #HT-CC #'d/50 $5 (Want $1 for this)
    Correa, Carlos 19 Topps '84 Topps 150th Anniversary #T84-92 #'d/150 $5
    Springer, George 15 Topps Archives Silver #167 #'d/199 $6
    Verlander, Justin 19 Topps 150 Years of Professional Baseball 150th Anniversary #150-66 #'d/150 $5
    Chapman, Matt 17 Bowman Chrome Mega Purple Ref #BCP110 #'d/250 $4
    Freeman, Freddie 19 Topps Opening Day Blue Foil #8 $4
    Fried, Max 18 Panini Spectra Triple Threat Materials #TTM-MF #'d/199 $6
    Corbin, Patrick 13 Topps Update Camo #304 #'d/99 $10
    Gregorius, Didi 14 Topps Pink #562 #'d/50 $20
    Greinke, Zack 18 Topps Chrome Gold Ref #156 #'d/50 $12
    Scherzer, Max 08 UD Timeline RC #123 $8 (2)
    Koufax, Sandy 16 Topps Gypsy Queen SP #323 $5 (Want $1 for each)(2)
    Rendon, Anthony 19 Donruss '42 Tribute #180 #'d/42 $4
    Scherzer, Max 15 Bowman Chrome Purple Ref #22 #'d/250 $6
    Scherzer, Max 16 Topps Legacies Lasting Imprints #LI-MS #'d/99 $8
    Scherzer, Max 17 Topps Update #261B (Ball in glove) $2.50 (Want $.50 for this)
    Lindor, Francisco 19 Topps Inception Red #17 #'d/75 $10
    Ichiro 19 Topps 150 Years of Professional Baseball 150th Anniversary #150-104 #'d/150 $6
    Sheffield, Justus 19 Topps Opening Day Red Foil #88 $6
    Stanton, Giancarlo 12 Finest Green Ref #9 #'d/199 $5
    Stanton, Giancarlo 13 Topps Heritage Target Red Border Variation #463 $8
    DeGrom, Jacob 17 Bowman Chrome Green Ref #33 #'d/99 $8
    Syndergaard, Noah 16 Bowman's Best Gold Ref #38 #'d/50 $10
    Syndergaard, Noah 16 Topps Archives Red #87 #'d/50 $10
    Hays, Austin 18 Topps '83 Topps Silver Pack Chrome Blue Refractors RC #83 #'d/150 $6*
    Machado, Manny 18 Stadium Club Photo Variation (towel around neck) #129 $20 (Want $5 for this)
    Ripken, Cal 16 Topps Gypsy Queen SP #326 $8
    Ripken, Cal 18 Topps Base Set Photo Variation #550A $15
    Cole, Gerrit 14 Bowman Silver #2 #'d/75 $10
    Cole, Gerrit 17 Topps Inception Red #50 #'d/75 $8
    Betts, Mookie 19 Topps Opening Day Red Foil #33 $12
    Martinez, J.D. 19 Topps Significant Statistics Relics #SSR-JMA #'d/99 $8 (white)
    Sale, Chris 17 Topps Chrome Blue Ref #160 #'d/150 $12
    Arenado, Nolan 19 Topps '84 Topps Silver Pack Chrome Blue Ref #T84-19 #'d/150 $6
    LeMahieu, D.J. 17 Finest Blue Ref #37 #'d/150 $4
    Chapman, Aroldis 17 Finest Gold Ref #46 #'d/50 $12
    Torres, Gleyber 19 Stadium Club Beam Team #BT-20 $5 (Want $1 for this)
    Voit, Luke 19 Topps Vintage Stock #462 #'d/99 $15
    Ok, I have everything pulled except the Gleyber Torres Beam Team (sold it but didn't get around to deleting it from my list).

    There are three instances where I have duplicates of a card, Kendrick, Scherzer and Koufax I assume that you want both copies. If this isn't the fact then please let me know.

    Your total is $68.75.

    Let's call it $65.

    Please double check my math and let me know that you're good with this then I'll post the sale.

    Thanks SO Much,
    Melissa
    PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU SEND ME A PACKAGE WITH POSTAGE DUE I WILL EXPECT YOU TO REIMBURSE ME. IF I PAY THE APPROPRIATE AMOUNT OF POSTAGE, I EXPECT YOU TO DO THE SAME.
    Collecting George Brett, Todd Helton and current (2016-2018) Chicago Cubs #'d cards.

  13. Rabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Land O Lakes, FL
    Posts
    1,672
    Bench Bucks
    2,506
    Bench Points
    191
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Sean Taylor

    Go to hollamv7's ebay items
    Go to Rabs's comc items

    #133
    Quote Originally Posted by Brettfan View Post
    Ok, I have everything pulled except the Gleyber Torres Beam Team (sold it but didn't get around to deleting it from my list).

    There are three instances where I have duplicates of a card, Kendrick, Scherzer and Koufax I assume that you want both copies. If this isn't the fact then please let me know.

    Your total is $68.75.

    Let's call it $65.

    Please double check my math and let me know that you're good with this then I'll post the sale.

    Thanks SO Much,
    Melissa
    I also no longer need the Gregorius, Didi 14 Topps Pink #562 #'d/50 $20 so you can take that out out, thanks.

    Just checked the math looks good. Without the Didi does $61 work?

    Thanks.
    Last edited by Rabs; 10-17-2019 at 05:26 PM.
    -Brian Orakpo, Sean Taylor, and Craig Kimbrel Super Collector!
    -Collect Braves (Acuna/Albies/Freeman/Swanson/Pache/Riley/Waters/Wright/Soroka/Touki among others), Mike Trout, Blake Snell 2016, Matt Chapman 2017 Update/Chrome Update, Roger Federer.

    https://sportscardalbum.com/u/rabs/a...kies-prospects - use the drop down box to look through all my albums

  14. BigHunz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    N suburbs of Chicago
    Posts
    97
    Bench Bucks
    614
    Bench Points
    32
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to erichunz's ebay items


    #134
    Hey again- I'm interested in these, if they're still available:

    CUBS
    Rizzo, Anthony 17 Topps Jackie Robinson Logo Patch #JRPC-ARI $10
    Rizzo, Anthony 18 Topps Big League Blue #91 $2.50
    Rizzo, Anthony 18 Topps Gold Label Class 1 Blue #27 #'d/150 $5 (Want $1 for this)
    Rizzo, Anthony 19 Donruss Career Stat Line #187 #'d/369 $4
    Rizzo, Anthony 19 Topps Gypsy Queen Green #32 $2.50 (Want $.50 for this)
    Rizzo, Anthony 19 Topps Heritage SP #406 $6
    Sandberg, Ryne 19 Stadium Club Black Foil #38 $6

    ORIOLES
    Hays, Austin 18 Topps '83 Topps Silver Pack Chrome Blue Refractors RC #83 #'d/150 $6*

    PIRATES
    Cole, Gerrit 14 Bowman Silver #2 #'d/75 $10
    Cole, Gerrit 17 Topps Inception Red #50 #'d/75 $8

    MULTI-PLAYER
    Perez/Rizzo (Crackin' Jokes) 19 Topps Gold #12 #'d/2019 $4 (Royals/Cubs)
    Rizzo/McKay 19 Donruss Franchise Features Pink Fireworks #FF13 $3 (Cubs/Rays)

    COLLEGE
    Hiura, Keston 17 Donruss American Pride #AP-11 #'d/999 $8 (Team USA)

    Let me know their availability and total. Thanks again- Eric

  15. Brettfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Naperville, Illinois
    Posts
    4,169
    Bench Bucks
    2,125
    Bench Points
    1751
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #135
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabs View Post
    I also no longer need the Gregorius, Didi 14 Topps Pink #562 #'d/50 $20 so you can take that out out, thanks.

    Just checked the math looks good. Without the Didi does $61 work?

    Thanks.
    Cool, $60 is fine.

    Thanks for checking my math.

    I'll post now with my Paypal info.

    Thanks Again,
    Melissa
    PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU SEND ME A PACKAGE WITH POSTAGE DUE I WILL EXPECT YOU TO REIMBURSE ME. IF I PAY THE APPROPRIATE AMOUNT OF POSTAGE, I EXPECT YOU TO DO THE SAME.
    Collecting George Brett, Todd Helton and current (2016-2018) Chicago Cubs #'d cards.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •