A Collector From NH

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lyrical Kees

Prospect
I have re-found this web site, and wow what a diff look to it. I am trying to learn how it's set up and functions. I made a signature and don't see it when I post on threads:confused::confused:

I collect team sets of Red Sox and a few players, also have a few sets I am trying to complete, such as 15 Bowman, 92 Fleer, 06 Ultra.

Amy

I have changed my Avatar in my settings but it doesn't show up and neither does my signature on posts???
Thanks guys

I have changed my Avatar in my settings but it doesn't show up and neither does my signature on posts???
Also I see in settings you can list your player collections, again I have NO idea how too!

Heritage LOVE the hat!

Thanks guys

Also I see in settings you can list your player collections, again I have NO idea how too!

Heritage LOVE the hat!

Thanks guys

Welcome!

I think the avatar takes awhile to change, not sure if it's time that passes or number of trades completed, but it will eventually change to what you set it as.

Signature: I see your signature, but only when I highlight the bottom area of your post (under the line) -- because the font color is so close to the brown background. Try setting the font color to a lighter one when you are editing the signature.

Jeff

Welcome to The Bench!

Your avatar will change once you complete 20 trades with 20 different members and have 5.0 feedback.

I can see your signature, it may just be a case of the font color not showing up on a particular background.

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to reach out to a moderator or review the FAQ section of The Bench.

Welcome to The Bench!

Your avatar will change once you complete 20 trades with 20 different members and have 5.0 feedback.

I can see your signature, it may just be a case of the font color not showing up on a particular background.

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to reach out to a moderator or review the FAQ section of The Bench.

Thanks that's a help, I did not chose any colors I just went w whatever the web page is pre-empted for.

Welcome!

I think the avatar takes awhile to change, not sure if it's time that passes or number of trades completed, but it will eventually change to what you set it as.

Signature: I see your signature, but only when I highlight the bottom area of your post (under the line) -- because the font color is so close to the brown background. Try setting the font color to a lighter one when you are editing the signature.

Jeff[/QUOTET

Thank You Jeff