Goodwin Champions.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cracked a box of 2018 a couple months ago. The only card worth keeping was a Kyle Troup Lumberjack mini lol.

The 2019 autograph checklist for me is pretty weak compared to past years. May get a pack or 2 but nothing more than that.

Cracked a box of 2018 a couple months ago. The only card worth keeping was a Kyle Troup Lumberjack mini lol.

The 2019 autograph checklist for me is pretty weak compared to past years. May get a pack or 2 but nothing more than that.

From the 2018 - did you happen to pull any of the "non-baseball personalities" cards, IE, golfers, other sports?

I've always been intrigued by Goodwin Champions, but I've never jumped in. Feels like a low-rent A&G. That said, I do want one of the Jack Russell patches from last year's set.

I will message you once I go back through the checklist. Don't want to hijack this thread anymore than I already have!

Hijack it all you want. I don't know that much about the set, with more opinions people give to me the more info I get.

I've always been intrigued by Goodwin Champions, but I've never jumped in. Feels like a low-rent A&G. That said, I do want one of the Jack Russell patches from last year's set.

Hijack it all you want. I don't know that much about the set, with more opinions people give to me the more info I get.

I think seawolf17 sums it up nicely -- seems like Goodwin is a low rent A/G. I have never busted it, but am interested in some of the cards each year. Specifically the non-baseball personalities.

In 2019, these are the cards that I would be looking for:
3 Crystal Dunn - Soccer
5 Martina Hingis - Tennis
9 Molly Qerim - Media
11 Coco Ho - Surfing
17 Hailie Deegan - Motorsports RC
18 Allison Fisher - Billiards
21 Jennifer Love Hewitt - Actress
22 Ali Krieger - Soccer
26 Cici Bellis - Tennis RC
27 Michael Chang - Tennis

I think seawolf17 sums it up nicely -- seems like Goodwin is a low rent A/G. I have never busted it, but am interested in some of the cards each year. Specifically the non-baseball personalities.

In 2019, these are the cards that I would be looking for:
3 Crystal Dunn - Soccer
5 Martina Hingis - Tennis
9 Molly Qerim - Media
11 Coco Ho - Surfing
17 Hailie Deegan - Motorsports RC
18 Allison Fisher - Billiards
21 Jennifer Love Hewitt - Actress
22 Ali Krieger - Soccer
26 Cici Bellis - Tennis RC
27 Michael Chang - Tennis

Have a extra JLH 21 and 71 base. If you want them PM me your addy and will get them in the mail to you.

I was in on a case break on the 4th, people were upset that none of the lenticulars 3d had a scratch off code on them. I bought mine off ebay and it has the code. Is this normal or poor quality control? Two of the guys said they have gotten blank back cards. Years ago they would have been a premium card but now just a oddity.