Results 1 to 7 of 7

  1. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    6,276
    Bench Bucks
    5,879
    Bench Points
    1553
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #1

    Christian Yelich Chrome/Refractors/SP FT

    Small lot of Christian Yelich Chromes FT. Please let me know what you are interested in and what you have to trade.

    Thanks,
    David

    2014 Topps Allen & Ginter SP #320 x2
    2015 Topps Chrome #48 x5
    2015 Topps Chrome #48 Refractor
    2015 Topps Chrome #48 Prism Refractor (Traded)
    2015 Topps Chrome #48 Pink Refractor x2 (Traded)

    2016 Topps Chrome #187 x6
    2016 Topps Holiday HMW186
    2017 Topps Chrome #72 Refractor x2
    2018 Topps Chrome Update HMT47 Refractor #102/250 (Traded)
    2018 Topps Chrome Update HMT47 Pink Refractor
    Last edited by CubsFan1313; 06-26-2019 at 11:17 AM.

  2. jmboehm33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    330
    Bench Bucks
    477
    Bench Points
    106
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #2
    Quote Originally Posted by CubsFan1313 View Post
    Small lot of Christian Yelich Chromes FT. Please let me know what you are interested in and what you have to trade.

    Thanks,
    David

    2015 Topps Chrome #48 x5
    2015 Topps Chrome #48 Refractor
    2015 Topps Chrome #48 Prism Refractor
    2015 Topps Chrome #48 Pink Refractor x2
    2016 Topps Chrome #187 x6
    2018 Topps Chrome Update HMT47 Refractor #102/250
    2018 Topps Chrome Update HMT47 Pink Refractor
    Interested in:

    2015 Topps Chrome #48 Prism Refractor
    2015 Topps Chrome #48 Pink Refractor x2
    2018 Topps Chrome Update HMT47 Refractor #102/250
    2018 Topps Chrome Update HMT47 Pink Refractor

    Will get you a list of RCs from your wantlist today.
    Thanks,
    Jeff
    ***Current Want List***

    Collecting Keston Hiura, Acuna, Trout Parallels & #d, Soto, Jarred Kelenic, Yelich RCs & Parallels,

  3. jmboehm33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    330
    Bench Bucks
    477
    Bench Points
    106
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by jmboehm33 View Post
    Interested in:

    2015 Topps Chrome #48 Prism Refractor
    2015 Topps Chrome #48 Pink Refractor x2
    2018 Topps Chrome Update HMT47 Refractor #102/250
    2018 Topps Chrome Update HMT47 Pink Refractor

    Will get you a list of RCs from your wantlist today.
    Thanks,
    Jeff
    Hi David -
    Here are some Acuna/Soto I believe are on your want list. Followed by some I wasn't sure of but thought might be of interest. Please let me know if you can use anything for the Yelich cards.
    Thanks,
    Jeff

    Acuna/Soto
    2017 Bowman Chrome Prospects #BCP127 Ronald Acuna -20
    2017 Bowman Prospects #BP127 Ronald Acuna -6
    2018 Topps Chrome Update #HMT25 Ronald Acuna Jr. RC -10

    2018 Topps Heritage #580 Ronald Acuna Jr. RC -8
    2018 Topps Update #US300 Juan Soto RC x2 -6
    2018 Topps Chrome Update #HMT55 Juan Soto RC -30

    Not sure if on your list but may be of interest:
    2018 Topps Update '83 Topps #8313 Ronald Acuna Jr. -6
    2018 Topps Walmart Holiday Snowflake #HMW50 Ronald Acuna Jr. RC -6
    2018 Topps Heritage High Number '69 Topps Decals #69TDVR Victor Robles -5
    2017 Topps Walmart Holiday Snowflake #HMW47 Alex Bregman RC -1.25
    2017 Topps '87 Topps Silver Pack Chrome #87ABR Alex Bregman -4
    2014 Donruss The Rookies #50 Mookie Betts x2 -20
    ***Current Want List***

    Collecting Keston Hiura, Acuna, Trout Parallels & #d, Soto, Jarred Kelenic, Yelich RCs & Parallels,


  4. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    6,276
    Bench Bucks
    5,879
    Bench Points
    1553
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by jmboehm33 View Post
    Hi David -
    Here are some Acuna/Soto I believe are on your want list. Followed by some I wasn't sure of but thought might be of interest. Please let me know if you can use anything for the Yelich cards.
    Thanks,
    Jeff

    Acuna/Soto
    2017 Bowman Chrome Prospects #BCP127 Ronald Acuna -20
    2017 Bowman Prospects #BP127 Ronald Acuna -6
    2018 Topps Chrome Update #HMT25 Ronald Acuna Jr. RC -10

    2018 Topps Heritage #580 Ronald Acuna Jr. RC -8
    2018 Topps Update #US300 Juan Soto RC x2 -6
    2018 Topps Chrome Update #HMT55 Juan Soto RC -30

    Not sure if on your list but may be of interest:
    2018 Topps Update '83 Topps #8313 Ronald Acuna Jr. -6
    2018 Topps Walmart Holiday Snowflake #HMW50 Ronald Acuna Jr. RC -6
    2018 Topps Heritage High Number '69 Topps Decals #69TDVR Victor Robles -5
    2017 Topps Walmart Holiday Snowflake #HMW47 Alex Bregman RC -1.25
    2017 Topps '87 Topps Silver Pack Chrome #87ABR Alex Bregman -4
    2014 Donruss The Rookies #50 Mookie Betts x2 -20
    Jeff,
    Unfortunately, I do not know bv on the Yelichs so any help would be appreciated. I am interested in these:

    Acuna/Soto
    2018 Topps Update #US300 Juan Soto RC x2 -6
    2018 Topps Chrome Update #HMT25 Ronald Acuna Jr. RC -10
    2018 Topps Heritage #580 Ronald Acuna Jr. RC -8

    Please let me know what works for you.

    Thanks,
    David

  5. jmboehm33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    330
    Bench Bucks
    477
    Bench Points
    106
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by CubsFan1313 View Post
    Jeff,
    Unfortunately, I do not know bv on the Yelichs so any help would be appreciated. I am interested in these:

    Acuna/Soto
    2018 Topps Update #US300 Juan Soto RC x2 -6 = $12
    2018 Topps Chrome Update #HMT25 Ronald Acuna Jr. RC -10
    2018 Topps Heritage #580 Ronald Acuna Jr. RC -8

    Please let me know what works for you.

    Thanks,
    David
    David -
    Here are the BVs on Yelich:
    2015 Topps Chrome Prism Refractors #48 Christian Yelich -5
    2015 Topps Chrome Pink Refractors #48 Christian Yelich -10x2 -$20
    2018 Topps Chrome Update Pink Refractors #HMT47 Christian Yelich -4
    2018 Topps Chrome Update Refractors #HMT47 Christian Yelich -5

    So looks like I'm at $34 and you're at $30 with these:

    2018 Topps Update #US300 Juan Soto RC x2 -6 = $12
    2018 Topps Chrome Update #HMT25 Ronald Acuna Jr. RC -10
    2018 Topps Heritage #580 Ronald Acuna Jr. RC -8

    If I just drop the 2018 pink Yelich, it evens out at $30. You can post or let me know if that's okay.

    Thanks,
    Jeff
    ***Current Want List***

    Collecting Keston Hiura, Acuna, Trout Parallels & #d, Soto, Jarred Kelenic, Yelich RCs & Parallels,


  6. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    6,276
    Bench Bucks
    5,879
    Bench Points
    1553
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by jmboehm33 View Post
    David -
    Here are the BVs on Yelich:
    2015 Topps Chrome Prism Refractors #48 Christian Yelich -5
    2015 Topps Chrome Pink Refractors #48 Christian Yelich -10x2 -$20
    2018 Topps Chrome Update Pink Refractors #HMT47 Christian Yelich -4
    2018 Topps Chrome Update Refractors #HMT47 Christian Yelich -5

    So looks like I'm at $34 and you're at $30 with these:

    2018 Topps Update #US300 Juan Soto RC x2 -6 = $12
    2018 Topps Chrome Update #HMT25 Ronald Acuna Jr. RC -10
    2018 Topps Heritage #580 Ronald Acuna Jr. RC -8

    If I just drop the 2018 pink Yelich, it evens out at $30. You can post or let me know if that's okay.

    Thanks,
    Jeff
    Jeff,
    Trade has been posted.

    Thanks,
    David


  7. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    6,276
    Bench Bucks
    5,879
    Bench Points
    1553
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #7
    To the top

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •