2019 Topps Stadium box break!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Good Luck! Something tells me the Rookies are a hard pull. Best regards, David

Ended up with 2 RCs each of McNeil and Alonso along with an insert of Syndergaard and Rosario. Best card was a Gold Minted Syndergaard. You win some,you lose some I guess.

The crazy thing is in the very first box,the first auto was of Vlad Jr. The second auto of that same box was an Eloy Jimenez foil auto /10...………...insane!

Ended up with 2 RCs each of McNeil and Alonso along with an insert of Syndergaard and Rosario. Best card was a Gold Minted Syndergaard. You win some,you lose some I guess.

The crazy thing is in the very first box,the first auto was of Vlad Jr. The second auto of that same box was an Eloy Jimenez foil auto /10...………...insane!

Agree...you win some and you lose some....Best regards, David

Geez can't beat that for one box.

Losted a few finest breaks...8 box break...but this time....May then pay for it......Blue Jay player ...no auto........and only one Vlad! Ouch.....cost him or her $69.00. Best regards, David