Thread: Custom Avatars?

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Sean Taylor

Go to hollamv7's ebay items
    Go to Rabs's comc items

Custom Avatars?

Hey I was wondering if there was a way us members could use custom avatars instead of having to choose one. All other forums I'm on give members the ability to use basically any picture for an avatar (obviously keeping it clean). A lot of us on here end up using the exact same avatar and I know for a fact that several other members use the same one as me.

Thanks.
    -Brian Orakpo, Sean Taylor, and Craig Kimbrel Super Collector!
    -Collect Braves (Acuna/Albies/Freeman/Swanson/Pache/Riley/Waters/Wright/Soroka/Touki among others), Mike Trout, Blake Snell 2016, Matt Chapman 2017 Update/Chrome Update, Roger Federer.

https://sportscardalbum.com/u/rabs - use the drop down box to look through all my albums

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to David K.'s comc items

Can I use my own avatar?

The Bench does not allow members to upload their own avatar. The main reason for the policy is The Bench staff does not want the added responsibility for moderating avatars.

However, we are willing to add new avatars to our library if they match our requirements. The requirements are they must be sports related logos, square and at least 80 pixels tall/wide, but not more than 100 pixels tall/wide. If you have an avatar you would like to see added, please post in this thread and we will consider adding it to our library.
    This is from the FAQ section. Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011.

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Hope this helps! Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011.

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Sean Taylor

Go to Rabs's comc items

Ok thanks. So we could use a photo of a particular card as an avatar as long as we submit it?
    -Collect Braves (Acuna/Albies/Freeman/Swanson/Pache/Riley/Waters/Wright/Soroka/Touki among others), Mike Trout, Blake Snell 2016, Matt Chapman 2017 Update/Chrome Update, Roger Federer.

https://sportscardalbum.com/u/rabs - use the drop down box to look through all my albums

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Quote Originally Posted by Rabs View Post
    Ok thanks. So we could use a photo of a particular card as an avatar as long as we submit it?
    Not a moderator.....u can wait till one posts on this thread or u can pm one. Best regards, David

20 minutes away from Busch Stadium, home of the St. Louis Cardinals
    Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to tglgtglg's ebay items

Yeah, the thread about where to do the avatars hasn't had a response to people in over 4 years. But I too would like to have a St. Louis Blues/Cardinals logo. I found one online that is square. Just do not know exactly where to post it. Thanks, Tony.

Last edited by tglg; 06-26-2019 at 11:40 PM.
    Link to my trade list thread here on The Bench - http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...his?highlight=

My Hobby Collecting Goal - to finish my '98 Bowman's Best Master Set - so help me out if you have any Atomic Refractors or Autos. This set is the only true thing that I am still currently working on.

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Sean Taylor

Go to Rabs's comc items

Quote Originally Posted by tglg View Post
    Yeah, the thread about where to do the avatars hasn't had a response to people in over 4 years. But I too would like to have a St. Louis Blues/Cardinals logo. I found one online that is square. Just do not know exactly where to post it. Thanks, Tony.

That looks really good!