Yu-Gi-Oh Trade or Buy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

elbobman

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Looking for Yu-Gi-Oh cards. Will attach a new ss of my sports cards soon. Just getting settled into the new house. Have 40-50 monsters of MLB for trade, not a big stash of other sports...unless I find something I forgot about...and that does happen, sorry.

Last edited:
You're wantlist is very hard to go thru......I did find on your wantlist this one that I have Lord of D. Did not see the Beta The Magnet Warrior.....or Japanese version of Blue eye Dragon. Best regards, David PS I have about 40 3,000 count boxes ...mostly baseball....but a few Yu Gi Oh! Best regards, David

Got pm.....no first edition cards.....What do you have from baseball for the trade? Not doing the pm as a lot of people use it like chat, chat....Best regards, David

Lol. Sorry about the weird messages through PM. I tried to use the taptalk app to stay in the loop a bit more but it's just been a hectic mess.

I might have given you the wrong impression on which codes I need from the card.

https://www.amazon.com/Yu-Gi-Oh-Magician-DUPO-EN101-Ultra-Limited/dp/B07Q4XTQRM

If you view this Dark Magician being sold on Amazon for instance, if you look under the picture on the right side there is a 3-4 letter code, offset by an EN (English) and then 3 numbers.

SYE-001
SDY-001
SDMP-EN100
DUSA-EN100

Etc... This is how we look up which sets the cards belong to. SDY = Structure Deck Yugi, SYE = Structure Deck Yugi Evolutions etc... From there finding the value is simple, and I'll take any english cards you've got basically, why not!

http://www.thebenchtrading.com/show...ds-FT-FS-RC-Insert-Vintage-All-Sports-Must-Go
This is a link to my baseball card thread.

Hope this helps. I'll check back tonight and see what's happening before I go to bed, however I've got the full day off tomorrow so I can help you out then as well.

Jake B.

Japanese card...Blue eyes White Dragon KA 05.... USA Blue eyes white dragon LOB 001....Beta the Magnet Warrior DOR 002....Alpha The Magnet Warrior DOR 001...Lord of D SDK 041....The flute of summoning Dragon SDK 042...Best regards, David

Tried for the last time....awful...its columns....then it has others with monsters, spells, etc....to much for me...driving me crazy....just to look up one card. Best regards, David

Well, just remember that I'll always look at any card as long as it comes with a code. And I'd honestly like to trade first (To diminish my stock of sports cards) but I can purchase if you don't find anything you need on one of my threads. Here are the values:

DOR-001 "Duelist of the Roses" <UNLIMITED> Alpha The Magnet Warrior Secret Rare $4.50
DOR-002 "Duelist of the Roses" <UNLIMITED> Beta The Magnet Warrior Secret Rare $4.50
SDK-041 "Structure Deck: Kaiba" <UNLIMITED> Lord of D. Super Rare $0.30
SDK-042 "Structure Deck: Kaiba" <UNLIMITED> The Flute of Summoning Dragon Super Rare $0.20

These are BIN values. Actual values at mint conditions. I sell on TCGPlayer so I just grab the market average price for them. No idea what Beckett lists on value, I don't utilize their Gaming book. I can trade for the KA J card, but I have no idea what the value is or a marketplace to sell it. None of the kids have ever asked for them at the market but I can put it out there, see what happens. If we're trading affix a value you're comfortable with on it to trade for, if I'm buying then I'd take a hard pass on it. Let me know if you see something on my BB, BKB, or FB threads and we can go from there. Sorry again for the poor wantlist.

1994 Stadium Club Dugout Dirt 6 Barry Bonds $2
This will do for the Yu Gi Oh cards........okay to post the trade for us and pwe is okay with me. Best regards, David

David you're the man. I'm going to send you something special...a conversation piece here soon when I dig it out of my attic.