Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: YSL Project

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to weapon-x_23's ebay items

Hey guys, just to update, I reached out to Peter on the status of this and he hasn’t replied. That was on Facebook, 9/6. I don’t have a relationship with either of these gentleman outside of being on the site and some random interactions. Not sure if anyone has a better line on it, but this may, sadly, be a dead issue. -Andy

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to anglinomics's ebay items

Quote Originally Posted by katester44 View Post
    Anyone out there that has any type of relationship with meliah (matt) to get this ball rolling? Even if it just to put a bug in his ear to pop on here and take a look?
    I left a message on the only phone number of his that works. From the sound of her voice, I think it might be his daughters phone. I didn't get a reply. I will write a letter to the two addresses above. I think he would respond to me if he would respond at all.

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

The letters will go out tomorrow. I have to wonder if Matt even got the most recent cards that were sent to him.

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Jerry Rice

Go to cjay101's ebay items
    Go to cjay101's comc items

I sent Matt a text to log on regarding the YSL set
    Senior Advisor in Title Only

I collect anything and everything Jerry Rice! Always looking for any I don't have!

My Wantlist

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Quote Originally Posted by cjay101 View Post
    I sent Matt a text to log on regarding the YSL set
    Thanks Cory!
    Building Topps sets from 1969 to the present. Always looking for Puckett cards.

Bench User Page has my most wanted and trade lists for 2011/12 Topps

wantlists updated, new player tradelists added.
    http://www.katester44.webs.com/

Kirby Puckett havelist:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...sH&hl=en#gid=0

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Cory texted me yesterday...and here I am, not impossible to find it turns out.

You guys want to sell the set then that's what we will do even though I'm still for trying to complete the set since it's been this long anyway.

So, since there were rumblings of worry that I was going to take the set and sell it for myself, or had already done that, I gather someone else wants to step up and sell this set? Has anyone even decided where the set will be sold at? Figure that out and figure out who's going to be on point for this and I will ship them the cards.....now I would prefer to be reimbursed for my having to ship this massive lot out as I am by no means a rich man and this will take multiple large flat rate boxes.

I'd apologize for not being around more but honestly I didn't think it was that hard to find me as many people have my phone number or are friends with me on Facebook. I don't collect cards anymore and this year has been hectic to say the least but I will spare you the details.

Doubt I'll log on here much so you can reach me by text at 630-664-7752 or negroleaguebaseball@hotmail.com. If you text me please put your name/ user name in the message so I know who I'm talking with please.
    BSL owner of the Detroit Tigers.

Creepy, unusual or scary thread

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Matt, I hope you don't think that I insinuated that you could confiscate the set. I also didn't mean to create a panic that you couldn't be found. But the thread was started on June 28. It took three months for someone to set forward that actually had any information on you.

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Quote Originally Posted by anglinomics View Post
    Matt, I hope you don't think that I insinuated that you could confiscate the set. I also didn't mean to create a panic that you couldn't be found. But the thread was started on June 28. It took three months for someone to set forward that actually had any information on you.
    Ok Ok....Enough of this back and forth about who is doing what and who is not doing what......Meliah has been found and he has posted on this thread and is now willing to put this set into somebody else hands, so instead of this thread going in the wrong direction, lets steer it the right way now in which Meliah has started too......

The first and only question right now is:

WHO WANTS TO TAKE OVER ON THIS SET?

Personally I would like to see David K. take on this YSL set. (if he is willing of course)

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to DavidK's comc items

Quote Originally Posted by greatdadx2 View Post
    Ok Ok....Enough of this back and forth about who is doing what and who is not doing what......Meliah has been found and he has posted on this thread and is now willing to put this set into somebody else hands, so instead of this thread going in the wrong direction, lets steer it the right way now in which Meliah has started too......

The first and only question right now is:

WHO WANTS TO TAKE OVER ON THIS SET?

Personally I would like to see David K. take on this YSL set. (if he is willing of course)
    Sorry ...but I'm the one who donated the most cards.......so why should I bear the all of the cost of shipping and selling the cards?? I collect them for the Bench to sell for charity! Sorry...but don't put words in my mouth! I collected the cards for the bench to sell! Best regards, David
    Last edited by David K.; 09-24-2019 at 03:50 PM.
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Christmas Contest (Dec 8/14) will be open to everyone (including previous winners) ...but must have 15 bench points..Its important to be a member in good standing! Sat contest for Cal Ripken Jr. auto 19/25! Will be closed on Friday night!

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    Sorry ...but I'm the one who donated the most cards.......so why should I bear the all of the cost of shipping and selling the cards?? I collect them for the Bench to sell for charity! Sorry...but don't put words in my mouth! I collected the cards for the bench and sell! Best regards, David
    Wasn't putting in "words in your mouth" my friend, just a suggestion on who I thought would be a reputable and responsible person here on The Bench to take this task on....I was wrong....so sorry to make the suggestion
    Best Regards, Robert

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

I think all shipping costs should be paid from the sale of the set. Does the set need to be shipped twice? I thought that an auction house would not sell the set unless it was complete and mint. Can anyone confirm that (I tought it was in another thread.)?

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to dpcampsportscards's ebay items
    Go to campd0913's comc items

Quote Originally Posted by anglinomics View Post
    I think all shipping costs should be paid from the sale of the set. Does the set need to be shipped twice? I thought that an auction house would not sell the set unless it was complete and mint. Can anyone confirm that (I tought it was in another thread.)?
    Set must be mint and completed before a Auction House will even consider selling it.
    MY SITE
    I mail Tuesdays Thursdays and Saturdays

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Quote Originally Posted by Meliah View Post

You guys want to sell the set then that's what we will do even though I'm still for trying to complete the set since it's been this long anyway.

So, since there were rumblings of worry that I was going to take the set and sell it for myself, or had already done that, I gather someone else wants to step up and sell this set? Has anyone even decided where the set will be sold at? Figure that out and figure out who's going to be on point for this and I will ship them the cards.....now I would prefer to be reimbursed for my having to ship this massive lot out as I am by no means a rich man and this will take multiple large flat rate boxes.

I'd apologize for not being around more but honestly I didn't think it was that hard to find me as many people have my phone number or are friends with me on Facebook. I don't collect cards anymore and this year has been hectic to say the least but I will spare you the details.

Doubt I'll log on here much so you can reach me by text at 630-664-7752 or negroleaguebaseball@hotmail.com. If you text me please put your name/ user name in the message so I know who I'm talking with please.
    I'm going to keep bumping this up until someone wants to take this on...........I'm so tempted to do it myself..............this continues to go in circles.....How much more frustrating does this have to get

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to DavidK's comc items

The only option is ebay.....Probably with BIN on it.....missing these cards....Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Christmas Contest (Dec 8/14) will be open to everyone (including previous winners) ...but must have 15 bench points..Its important to be a member in good standing! Sat contest for Cal Ripken Jr. auto 19/25! Will be closed on Friday night!

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Bump after another useless post that does not help this cause

STEP 1:

Quote Originally Posted by Meliah View Post

STEP 2:
    Who is going to taken on set?
    Last edited by greatdadx2; 09-24-2019 at 09:05 PM.