2019 Stadium Club Needs/Traders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

It didn't work and am waiting to hear back from an administrator. I'm beyond frustrated and am beginning to feel if that the administrators don't me on this site, they need to have the guts and have the decency to tell me. I pray that this isn't the case. I even sent a pm to one of them on Wednesday and tried to send another yesterday (this was rejected since the mailbox was full).

Andrew and Jflan both got back to me. We're still looking into it! I very much appreciate your helping me!

Andy and the other moderators are still looking into it. He offered to cut and paste your address and pm it to me so I can ship the cards to you.

Again their waiting for you to post on the Trade Manager 289818...If you don't post on the trade soon...I'll be informing the Moderators to cancel the trade. Can't keep waiting for you on this trade. Best regards, David

Again their waiting for you to post on the Trade Manager 289818...If you don't post on the trade soon...I'll be informing the Moderators to cancel the trade. Can't keep waiting for you on this trade. Best regards, David

He has your address David. He should be able to send cards for his half of the trade. We did a bit of a small workaround to jumpstart your trade. We are still working to find out where the issue is in regards to being able to fully see the trade in the trade manager. Thanks.

He has your address David. He should be able to send cards for his half of the trade. We did a bit of a small workaround to jumpstart your trade. We are still working to find out where the issue is in regards to being able to fully see the trade in the trade manager. Thanks.
Okay....But did he send the cards....once I know it was send...I'll send my part. Best regards, David