2019 Stadium Club Needs/Traders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RoyHobbs9

Prospect
I just bought a blaster box of 2019 Stadium Club. These are the cards that are tradebait:

Base: 18, 58, 65, 81, 114, 149, 163, 184, 224, 237, 287

Parallels: Red 43 Carlos Santana; Black 277 Carlos Martinez

Inserts: Beam Team 21 Chris Sale; Power Zone 8 Kris Bryant

These are the 2019 Stadium Club (Base Parallels and Inserts) that I would be interested in trading for: Braves, Phillies, Twins, Nationals, Mets, Yankees, Red Sox, Giants, Rookies, Retired Players/HOFers, Trout, Ohtani, Bellinger, Baez, Machado, Arenado, Correa, Springer, Bregman and Buehler.

I can use base cards 2, 48, 122, 198, 293. I have theses for the trade Cody Bellinger and Shohei Ohtani and Braves cards of Mike Foltynewicz and Fred McGriff. Let me know. Best

David,

Would you like me to post the trade or would you like to post it?

I can use base cards 2, 48, 122, 198, 293. I have theses for the trade Cody Bellinger and Shohei Ohtani and Braves cards of Mike Foltynewicz and Fred McGriff. Let me know. Best

Need to confirm the trade.....near the top in yellow with white letters...Trade Manager....click on our trade and confirm it.....if u don't do this...trade is not valid and I cannot see your mailing address. Best regards, David

Sorry...but u just created another a second trade...u need to click on trade 289815....and then click on I agree with the trade...This confirms the trade and give me your mailing address. Best regards, David

David for some reason, I can't see the trade that you posted. It has to be some issue on my screen.

David, I clicked on trade manager to find your address. The trade manager says no active trades. I'm going to contact an administrator especially since I'm not receiving notifications as well. I want to get this resolved ASAP since I'm becoming very frustrated.

So your login in......go to the Forum......theres a bar a few inches from the top...it has Home/Forum/Trade Manager/Tranactions/YSL.....click on Trade Manager....it should bring up all of your trades....should only be one there... our trade...click on the trade number 289818....this should bring up both of our id and information about the trade..including my mailing address. Also PM a moderator about your problem. Best regards, David