Some 2018 Topps Chrome Update Acuna, Soto, and Miguel Andujar cards for trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I don't have the Topps Heritage but I do have Topps, Topps Opening day, Topps T206 and Topps National Chicle if interested.
Rick

Rick, I appreciate it, but I am actually needing them for Heritage sets. But if you have any Yadier Molina 2004 rookie cards, I would be interested in pretty much any rookies of that catcher. Thanks, Tony.
I don't have the Topps Heritage but I do have Topps, Topps Opening day, Topps T206 and Topps National Chicle if interested.
Rick

Wish I had a few too. Good luck on the Heritage sets. Do you have a want list of the Heritage sets? Putting together mini lot to sell and I've listed a couple of SPs in those sets.
Rick

Right now, most of my stuff is broken down by team. And I have been trying to go through some of the teams as time permits, and thin it down. As one way to do that is to make team sets. So I am missing Posey and some of the SPs for a couple of Giants team sets right now.