Dick Hughes 1968 Topps PSA 7 - St. Louis Cardinals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tglg

MVP
5.00 star(s)
20 minutes away from Busch Stadium, home of the St
I think I picked this up years and years ago when I was going to build a '68 Topps Cardinals PSA set. Never did do it, and found this sitting in a box. Doesn't exactly fit in with my other PSA slabbed cards, so offering it up in case anyone is interested. I probably paid more than it is worth back then, but so it goes. Let me know if you have a use for it and let's see what kind of deal we can work out. Thanks, Tony.

J8tX2jl.jpg

Not really looking for anything in particular. If you have a trade list, I will peruse it. It just really doesn't fit into my organization that I am trying to do. Would trade for vintage, or for Cardinals goodies, or maybe even just inserts or cheaper rookie cards. All over the map, see, lol. Let me know your thoughts. Thanks, Tony.
What are you looking for in return

Not really looking for anything in particular. If you have a trade list, I will peruse it. It just really doesn't fit into my organization that I am trying to do. Would trade for vintage, or for Cardinals goodies, or maybe even just inserts or cheaper rookie cards. All over the map, see, lol. Let me know your thoughts. Thanks, Tony.
Tony please let me see what I can come up with I am just starting this set