Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. hociman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    CT.
    Posts
    3,290
    Bench Bucks
    2,462
    Blog Entries
    1
    Bench Points
    810
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to jimm1859's ebay items


    #1

    Remaining vintage for sale

    Have these remaining vintage cards for sale. Prices listed are the current nr mint pricing fyi. My cards will be adjusted accordingly by condition. If interested in, just lmk and I will send a pic(s) to your email and we can discuss further. thx Jim
    1958 Topps
    #418 Mantle/ Aaron $400 Yankees/Braves
    #440 Ed Mathews $80 Milwaukee Braves

    1959 Topps
    #326 Marv Throneberry $8 Yankees

    1961 Topps
    #2 Roger Maris $250 Yankees

    1962 Topps
    #20 Rocky Colavito $15 Tigers
    #98 Checklist 2nd series $12
    #136 Babe Joins Yankees $20
    #147 Bill Kunkel (Pitching) $30 A’s

    1963 Topps
    #13 Phillies TC $8
    #79 Checklist 1st series (2) $12 ea.
    #465 Chuck Estrada $25 Orioles
    #552 Detroit Tiger TC $50

    1964 Topps
    #27 Mets TC $8
    #101 Walt Alston $8 Dodgers
    #318 Twins TC $6
    #324 Casey Stengel $15 Mets
    #343 Washington Senators TC $6
    #496 Chicago White Sox TC $12

    1965 Topps
    #62 Jim Kaat $6 Twins
    #209 Pirates TC $6
    #267 Senators TC $6
    #390 Bill Freehan $15 Tigers
    #403 Red Sox TC $8

    1966 Topps
    #28 Phil Niekro $20 Braves
    #90 Luis Aparicio $8 Orioles
    #92 Yankees TC $15
    #101 2nd series CL $15
    #386 Gil Hodges $8 Senators

    1967 Topps
    #278 CL 4th series Jim Kaat $8

    1970 Topps
    #69 Pitching Leaders Seaver/Niekro/Jenkins/Marichal $4
    #343 4th Series CL $6
    #448 Astros TC $3
    #612 Jim Hickman $6 Cubs
    #633 Roger Nelson $4 Royals

    1971 Topps
    #5 Thurman Munson $120 Yankees markings on back
    #161 Checklist #1-153 $10
    #206 3rd series CL $10
    Last edited by hociman; 07-05-2019 at 02:47 PM.
    Wanted Baseball RC
    Whaler hockey cards

    www.monascardsdepot.synthasite.com[/B]

  2. r_rich_r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Dubuque, IA
    Posts
    1,591
    Bench Bucks
    1,027
    Bench Points
    364
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #2
    Jim: I'm interested in condition/pricing on this one:

    1965 Topps
    #380 Rocky Colavito $25 Indians

    Thanks!

  3. hociman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    CT.
    Posts
    3,290
    Bench Bucks
    2,462
    Blog Entries
    1
    Bench Points
    810
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to jimm1859's ebay items


    #3
    I would do $15 delivered in pwe, nr mint, minor corner flaw well centered. lmk thx Jim
    Quote Originally Posted by r_rich_r View Post
    Jim: I'm interested in condition/pricing on this one:

    1965 Topps
    #380 Rocky Colavito $25 Indians

    Thanks!
    Wanted Baseball RC
    Whaler hockey cards

    www.monascardsdepot.synthasite.com[/B]

  4. r_rich_r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Dubuque, IA
    Posts
    1,591
    Bench Bucks
    1,027
    Bench Points
    364
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by hociman View Post
    I would do $15 delivered in pwe, nr mint, minor corner flaw well centered. lmk thx Jim
    Jim: I sent the PP. Thanks, Rich
    Last edited by r_rich_r; 07-05-2019 at 01:25 PM.

  5. hociman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    CT.
    Posts
    3,290
    Bench Bucks
    2,462
    Blog Entries
    1
    Bench Points
    810
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to jimm1859's ebay items


    #5
    Thx will sent out Monday, please confirm trade posted, Jim

    Quote Originally Posted by r_rich_r View Post
    Jim: I sent the PP. Thanks, Rich
    Wanted Baseball RC
    Whaler hockey cards

    www.monascardsdepot.synthasite.com[/B]

  6. hociman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    CT.
    Posts
    3,290
    Bench Bucks
    2,462
    Blog Entries
    1
    Bench Points
    810
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to jimm1859's ebay items


    #6
    Ttt

    Quote Originally Posted by hociman View Post
    have these remaining vintage cards for sale. Prices listed are the current nr mint pricing fyi. My cards will be adjusted accordingly by condition. If interested in, just lmk and i will send a pic(s) to your email and we can discuss further. Thx jim
    1958 topps
    #418 mantle/ aaron $400 yankees/braves
    #440 ed mathews $80 milwaukee braves

    1959 topps
    #326 marv throneberry $8 yankees

    1961 topps
    #2 roger maris $250 yankees

    1962 topps
    #20 rocky colavito $15 tigers
    #98 checklist 2nd series $12
    #136 babe joins yankees $20
    #147 bill kunkel (pitching) $30 a’s

    1963 topps
    #13 phillies tc $8
    #79 checklist 1st series (2) $12 ea.
    #465 chuck estrada $25 orioles
    #552 detroit tiger tc $50

    1964 topps
    #27 mets tc $8
    #101 walt alston $8 dodgers
    #318 twins tc $6
    #324 casey stengel $15 mets
    #343 washington senators tc $6
    #496 chicago white sox tc $12

    1965 topps
    #62 jim kaat $6 twins
    #209 pirates tc $6
    #267 senators tc $6
    #390 bill freehan $15 tigers
    #403 red sox tc $8

    1966 topps
    #28 phil niekro $20 braves
    #90 luis aparicio $8 orioles
    #92 yankees tc $15
    #101 2nd series cl $15
    #386 gil hodges $8 senators

    1967 topps
    #278 cl 4th series jim kaat $8

    1970 topps
    #69 pitching leaders seaver/niekro/jenkins/marichal $4
    #343 4th series cl $6
    #448 astros tc $3
    #612 jim hickman $6 cubs
    #633 roger nelson $4 royals

    1971 topps
    #5 thurman munson $120 yankees markings on back
    #161 checklist #1-153 $10
    #206 3rd series cl $10
    Wanted Baseball RC
    Whaler hockey cards

    www.monascardsdepot.synthasite.com[/B]

  7. hociman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    CT.
    Posts
    3,290
    Bench Bucks
    2,462
    Blog Entries
    1
    Bench Points
    810
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to jimm1859's ebay items


    #7
    Ttt

    Quote Originally Posted by hociman View Post
    have these remaining vintage cards for sale. Prices listed are the current nr mint pricing fyi. My cards will be adjusted accordingly by condition. If interested in, just lmk and i will send a pic(s) to your email and we can discuss further. Thx jim
    1958 topps
    #418 mantle/ aaron $400 yankees/braves
    #440 ed mathews $80 milwaukee braves

    1959 topps
    #326 marv throneberry $8 yankees

    1961 topps
    #2 roger maris $250 yankees

    1962 topps
    #20 rocky colavito $15 tigers
    #98 checklist 2nd series $12
    #136 babe joins yankees $20
    #147 bill kunkel (pitching) $30 a’s

    1963 topps
    #13 phillies tc $8
    #79 checklist 1st series (2) $12 ea.
    #465 chuck estrada $25 orioles
    #552 detroit tiger tc $50

    1964 topps
    #27 mets tc $8
    #101 walt alston $8 dodgers
    #318 twins tc $6
    #324 casey stengel $15 mets
    #343 washington senators tc $6
    #496 chicago white sox tc $12

    1965 topps
    #62 jim kaat $6 twins
    #209 pirates tc $6
    #267 senators tc $6
    #390 bill freehan $15 tigers
    #403 red sox tc $8

    1966 topps
    #28 phil niekro $20 braves
    #90 luis aparicio $8 orioles
    #92 yankees tc $15
    #101 2nd series cl $15
    #386 gil hodges $8 senators

    1967 topps
    #278 cl 4th series jim kaat $8

    1970 topps
    #69 pitching leaders seaver/niekro/jenkins/marichal $4
    #343 4th series cl $6
    #448 astros tc $3
    #612 jim hickman $6 cubs
    #633 roger nelson $4 royals

    1971 topps
    #5 thurman munson $120 yankees markings on back
    #161 checklist #1-153 $10
    #206 3rd series cl $10
    Wanted Baseball RC
    Whaler hockey cards

    www.monascardsdepot.synthasite.com[/B]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •