July 2019 pickups - show off thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
I have been a ghost lately....hoping to be able to spend more time on the site going forward....

Let's see what type of treasures our members dig up in July!

Nice Love auto. I've seen a few with inscriptions. One I'd like to own but a) I won't buy Goodwin and b) I certainly won't pay the going price on ebay.

Nice Love auto. I've seen a few with inscriptions. One I'd like to own but a) I won't buy Goodwin and b) I certainly won't pay the going price on ebay.

Have seen some of the Splash Of Color autos with asking prices of $500 to $600 way over priced. One is up for auction ending soon, maybe it will not go after a inflated price. My guess around $300.

Some great stuff so far this month..the Ryan and JLH autos. And have said it before, i am partial to vintage, so the Banks and Williams hit home!!

Wicker Man -- movie poster?

Some great stuff so far this month..the Ryan and JLH autos. And have said it before, i am partial to vintage, so the Banks and Williams hit home!!

Wicker Man -- movie poster?

Wicker Man is a 8x10 lobby card. I kept two for my PC and have the rest in the trade area in my home page.

HRD Champ Pete Alonso!

mm86s

Wicker Man is a 8x10 lobby card. I kept two for my PC and have the rest in the trade area in my home page.

Gotcha. total ignorance on the subject of lobby cards - where do you pick up items like that?? I have a couple movie posters, but would think the lobby cards would be way more cost effective especially for framing and autographs.

HRD Champ Pete Alonso!

mm86s

Very nice!

Lea Thompson, Back To The Future and from my home state.

Another nice pick up. Toss up between her and JLH!

Gotcha. total ignorance on the subject of lobby cards - where do you pick up items like that?? I have a couple movie posters, but would think the lobby cards would be way more cost effective especially for framing and autographs.

You can get them on ebay or if one is near you a comic fest, or con. The ones I get are 8x10 but they do come i 11x14. They have B/W press photos from press packets. You could have a look at my homepage I have some on my lobby card area.

This is a B/W press photo you can pick them up for movies TV and music.

The Tuxido is from a press packet, in it is a disc you can print photos from the movie.

Last edited:
Mailman brought me these, a few well loved 1953 Topps cards, and some Lou Brock autos. Kinda sad that I missed out on the Brock auto SN 16/25, since these 2 are 15/25 and 17/25.

QSMSW21.jpg
ktCppkl.jpg

Great stuff - love seeing the vintage stuff!

This is a B/W press photo you can pick them up for movies TV and music.

The Tuxido is from a press packet, in it is a disc you can print photos from the movie.

Good information! You mentioned the "Cons" in a separate post - we dont' have anything locally like the CA or NY Comic Cons, but do have a couple of smaller ones locally that I may have to see if I can find time to attend.