Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 102

  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    7,155
    Bench Bucks
    3,285
    Bench Points
    2406
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #16
    Hi Mercedes,
    Interested in this one.
    1998 Pinnacle Museum Collection #PP23 Barry Bonds $20

    How about these in exchange?
    2018 Bowman's Best Top Prospects Refractors #TP21 Grayson Rodriguez $1.25
    1998 Pinnacle Museum Collection #PP54 Rafael Palmeiro $5
    2002 Bowman Chrome Refractors (#/500) #22 Jerry Hairston Jr. $2
    2000 Bowman Chrome Refractors #177 Jayson Werth $6
    2018 Bowman Chrome Draft Refractors #BDC7 Yusniel Diaz $4
    2017 Bowman Chrome Draft Refractors #BDC55 Adam Hall $2
    2017 Bowman Chrome Draft Refractors #BDC94 Zac Lowther $1.50
    2016 Bowman Chrome Draft Refractors #BDC46 Cody Sedlock $2

    Thanks, Al

  2. chief wahoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Charlotte NC
    Posts
    7,822
    Bench Bucks
    2,282
    Bench Points
    1571
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to sak0309's ebay items


    #17
    Hi Mercedes -- Any interest in a 2008 Topps Chrome Printing Plates Cyan #194 Adam Jones?

  3. mm1sub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Barre, MA
    Posts
    11,471
    Bench Bucks
    5,694
    Bench Points
    2506
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #18
    Quote Originally Posted by #1Rangersfan View Post
    Can use the JDR-1 Machado. No idea on bv though.

    Thanks,
    Mercedes
    As long as you do not mind a PWE, go ahead and post it up as a free card.

    Thanks,

    Bryon
    1975 Topps Minis: 362/660 55% complete
    1972 Topps: 762/787 97% complete
    1971 Topps: 678/752 90% complete
    1960 Topps: 500/572 87% complete

  4. reickholt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    9,906
    Bench Bucks
    5,252
    Bench Points
    1815
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #19
    Not sure what is still left but interested in these for my RC PC.
    2019 Bowman Prospects Camo BP-127 Peter Alonso RC x2
    2013 Bowman Platinum Prospects BPP 12 Christian Yelich RC
    2013 Bowman Topps 100 BTP-16 Christian Yelich
    and if it helps out these
    2019 Gyspy Queen Green 57 Juan Soto
    2019 Gyspy Queen Purple 6 Yadier Molina
    2019 Gyspy Queen Purple 57 Juan Soto
    2019 Gyspy Queen Purple 150 Ronald Acuna Jr.


    Quote Originally Posted by #1Rangersfan View Post
    What was you interested in.
    Need Ripkens that I don't have (2,934 different Ripkens) , Joe Mauer, Killebrew, Feller, Twins refractors. I'll also consider better RCs
    2005 Zenith

    Museum Inserts: 250/250 100%
    Prime Patches: 77/77 100% (all #'d to 150 or less) Overall collection includes: 29 different laundry tags,4 button holes,& 223 different autographs & auto variations.

  5. Polar Bear 67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Caribou
    Posts
    4,605
    Bench Bucks
    6,314
    Bench Points
    454
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #20
    Mercedes
    Here is a few I have avaible
    Ripken
    07 SP lehendary Cuts Grey JSY
    05 Fleer National Pastime W/JSY
    02 Fleer Ex Game Essentials W/JSY
    01 UD Evolution Jumbo W/JSY
    02 Fleer Box Score HOF Materials W/JSY
    01 Donruss Diamond Collection Studio Jumbo Grey JSY
    07 SP legendary Silver Duel Grey JSYS 45/125
    16 Panini Immortals Orange JSY 10/99
    Palmer
    94 Nabisco A/Star Legends Jim Palmer Auto
    04 Leaf Fabric Of The Game Grey JSY 60/100
    08 Donruss Threads W/JSY 27/100
    to be continued

  6. Polar Bear 67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Caribou
    Posts
    4,605
    Bench Bucks
    6,314
    Bench Points
    454
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #21
    94 Nabisco A/Star Legends Frank Robinson Auto
    10 Panini F Robinson Bat 9/25
    10 Panini Century 2 Color Patch F Robinson 14/15
    Misc Other
    14 Classics Q-4 L Aparicio W/JSY/B Robinson W/JSY/F Robinson Grey JSY/Boog Powell Bat 12/25
    E Murray
    05 D-Kings Brown Border Red Lettering Duel Bats 21/50
    05 D-Kings Silver Duel W/JSYS 9/50
    Aparicio
    05 D-Kings Duel Bats 3/50
    B Robinson
    06 UD Epic Jumbo W/JSY Blue Border 91/98
    06 UD Epic Jumbo W/JSY Gold Border 17/25
    03 Topps Tribute Bat 60 First A/Star Season
    97 Jimmy Dean Greastest Moments B Robinson Auto

    Bear

  7. ILLRIMESAYA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Milford, NH
    Posts
    12,601
    Bench Bucks
    1,762
    Bench Points
    2066
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #22
    Hi Mercedes, I have these....

    2018 Stadium Club Red Foil Adam Jones 40

    2018 Topps Gold /2018
    3-Bundy

    2018 Topps Update Gold /2018 (US)
    131 Britton

    2018 Topps Chrome Freshman Flash RC (FF)
    6-Hays BAL,

    2018 Topps Chrome Refractor
    16-Davis BAL,

    2018 Topps Chrome Pink Refractor
    3-Beckham, 94-Machado, 98-Schoop, 142 Mancini,

    2018 Topps Chrome XFractor
    16-Davis BAL

    2018 Topps Heritage Now and Then (NT)
    1-Machdo

    2017 Topps Wal Mart Holiday Snowflake (HMW)
    90 Mancini RC

    2017 Topps Chrome Refractor
    170-Adam Jones

    2017 Topps Chrome Prism Refractor
    182-Chris Davis

    2017 Topps Chrome XFractor
    23-Trumbo, 152-Britton, 170 Adam Jones

    2016 Topps Heritage New Age Performers
    MMA-Machado

    2015 Bowman Chrome Draft Prospects Sky Blue Refractor
    146-Stewart

    2015 Bowman Chrome Draft Prospects Purple Refractor /250
    146-Stewart BAL

    2014 Bowman Chrome Draft Blue Wave Refractor (CTP)
    27-Harvey BAL

    2014 Topps Archives
    168-Schoop RC

    2013 Allen and Ginter Across The Years (ATY)
    MM-Machado

    Interested in any of these... thanks

    1995 Pinnacle Museum Collection 266 Craig Biggio
    1996 Pinnacle Starburst 7 Jeff Bagwell
    1996 Pinnacle Starburst PP111 Craig Biggio
    1997 Pinnacle Museum Collection PP95 Jeff Bagwell
    1998 Pinnacle Museum Collection PP45 Craig Biggio
    New Trade Site

    https://brianalejandrotradingcards.webs.com/

    Collecting Bowman Chrome First Year stuff, Refractor RCs, 90s and early 00's inserts, parallels

    ***I am easy to trade with and if you take the time to look through my lists and select something you need, I will do everything I can to find something I can use from your list to make a trade***

  8. HoosierBuddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    12,608
    Bench Bucks
    3,258
    Bench Points
    2070
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Mike Schmidt

    Go to Hoosier_Buddy's ebay items


    #23
    Would she be interested in a Machado jersey?
    Hoosier
    ---------
    Trading Interests:
    Javier Baez, Ernie Banks, Johnny Bench, Kris Bryant, Willson Contreras, Ian Kinsler, Greg Maddux, Mike Schmidt, Corey Seager & Mike Trout. Victor Oladipo. Jordan Howard & Walter Payton

    EVERYTHING I have available for trade is on my tradelist page. If it's not on that page, I don't have it. It's really that simple. Hoosier's Tradelist

  9. #1Rangersfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Rose Bud, Ar
    Posts
    1,003
    Bench Bucks
    1,223
    Bench Points
    189
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #24
    Quote Originally Posted by smitha1 View Post
    Hi Mercedes,
    Interested in this one.
    1998 Pinnacle Museum Collection #PP23 Barry Bonds $20

    How about these in exchange?
    2018 Bowman's Best Top Prospects Refractors #TP21 Grayson Rodriguez $1.25
    1998 Pinnacle Museum Collection #PP54 Rafael Palmeiro $5
    2002 Bowman Chrome Refractors (#/500) #22 Jerry Hairston Jr. $2
    2000 Bowman Chrome Refractors #177 Jayson Werth $6
    2018 Bowman Chrome Draft Refractors #BDC7 Yusniel Diaz $4
    2017 Bowman Chrome Draft Refractors #BDC55 Adam Hall $2
    2017 Bowman Chrome Draft Refractors #BDC94 Zac Lowther $1.50
    2016 Bowman Chrome Draft Refractors #BDC46 Cody Sedlock $2

    Thanks, Al
    Sure post it up.
    Collecting 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Topps Chrome pink refractors, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Topps, Topps Gold and Topps Black

    Mike Trout and Adrian Beltre

    Also Texas Rangers and Dallas Mavericks

  10. #1Rangersfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Rose Bud, Ar
    Posts
    1,003
    Bench Bucks
    1,223
    Bench Points
    189
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #25
    Quote Originally Posted by chief wahoo View Post
    Hi Mercedes -- Any interest in a 2008 Topps Chrome Printing Plates Cyan #194 Adam Jones?
    Yes lmk what you need for it.
    Collecting 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Topps Chrome pink refractors, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Topps, Topps Gold and Topps Black

    Mike Trout and Adrian Beltre

    Also Texas Rangers and Dallas Mavericks

  11. #1Rangersfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Rose Bud, Ar
    Posts
    1,003
    Bench Bucks
    1,223
    Bench Points
    189
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #26
    Quote Originally Posted by mm1sub View Post
    As long as you do not mind a PWE, go ahead and post it up as a free card.

    Thanks,

    Bryon
    Thanks I will do it this evening.
    Collecting 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Topps Chrome pink refractors, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Topps, Topps Gold and Topps Black

    Mike Trout and Adrian Beltre

    Also Texas Rangers and Dallas Mavericks

  12. #1Rangersfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Rose Bud, Ar
    Posts
    1,003
    Bench Bucks
    1,223
    Bench Points
    189
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #27
    Quote Originally Posted by reickholt View Post
    Not sure what is still left but interested in these for my RC PC.
    2019 Bowman Prospects Camo BP-127 Peter Alonso RC x2
    2013 Bowman Platinum Prospects BPP 12 Christian Yelich RC
    2013 Bowman Topps 100 BTP-16 Christian Yelich
    and if it helps out these
    2019 Gyspy Queen Green 57 Juan Soto
    2019 Gyspy Queen Purple 6 Yadier Molina
    2019 Gyspy Queen Purple 57 Juan Soto
    2019 Gyspy Queen Purple 150 Ronald Acuna Jr.
    Will get list updated when trades are done.
    Collecting 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Topps Chrome pink refractors, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Topps, Topps Gold and Topps Black

    Mike Trout and Adrian Beltre

    Also Texas Rangers and Dallas Mavericks

  13. #1Rangersfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Rose Bud, Ar
    Posts
    1,003
    Bench Bucks
    1,223
    Bench Points
    189
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Polar Bear 67 View Post
    94 Nabisco A/Star Legends Frank Robinson Auto
    10 Panini F Robinson Bat 9/25
    10 Panini Century 2 Color Patch F Robinson 14/15
    Misc Other
    14 Classics Q-4 L Aparicio W/JSY/B Robinson W/JSY/F Robinson Grey JSY/Boog Powell Bat 12/25
    E Murray
    05 D-Kings Brown Border Red Lettering Duel Bats 21/50
    05 D-Kings Silver Duel W/JSYS 9/50
    Aparicio
    05 D-Kings Duel Bats 3/50
    B Robinson
    06 UD Epic Jumbo W/JSY Blue Border 91/98
    06 UD Epic Jumbo W/JSY Gold Border 17/25
    03 Topps Tribute Bat 60 First A/Star Season
    97 Jimmy Dean Greastest Moments B Robinson Auto

    Bear
    Will go over the list
    Collecting 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Topps Chrome pink refractors, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Topps, Topps Gold and Topps Black

    Mike Trout and Adrian Beltre

    Also Texas Rangers and Dallas Mavericks

  14. #1Rangersfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Rose Bud, Ar
    Posts
    1,003
    Bench Bucks
    1,223
    Bench Points
    189
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #29
    Quote Originally Posted by ILLRIMESAYA View Post
    Hi Mercedes, I have these....

    2018 Stadium Club Red Foil Adam Jones 40

    2018 Topps Gold /2018
    3-Bundy

    2018 Topps Update Gold /2018 (US)
    131 Britton

    2018 Topps Chrome Freshman Flash RC (FF)
    6-Hays BAL,

    2018 Topps Chrome Refractor
    16-Davis BAL,

    2018 Topps Chrome Pink Refractor
    3-Beckham, 94-Machado, 98-Schoop, 142 Mancini,

    2018 Topps Chrome XFractor
    16-Davis BAL

    2018 Topps Heritage Now and Then (NT)
    1-Machdo

    2017 Topps Wal Mart Holiday Snowflake (HMW)
    90 Mancini RC

    2017 Topps Chrome Refractor
    170-Adam Jones

    2017 Topps Chrome Prism Refractor
    182-Chris Davis

    2017 Topps Chrome XFractor
    23-Trumbo, 152-Britton, 170 Adam Jones

    2016 Topps Heritage New Age Performers
    MMA-Machado

    2015 Bowman Chrome Draft Prospects Sky Blue Refractor
    146-Stewart

    2015 Bowman Chrome Draft Prospects Purple Refractor /250
    146-Stewart BAL

    2014 Bowman Chrome Draft Blue Wave Refractor (CTP)
    27-Harvey BAL

    2014 Topps Archives
    168-Schoop RC

    2013 Allen and Ginter Across The Years (ATY)
    MM-Machado

    Interested in any of these... thanks

    1995 Pinnacle Museum Collection 266 Craig Biggio
    1996 Pinnacle Starburst 7 Jeff Bagwell
    1996 Pinnacle Starburst PP111 Craig Biggio
    1997 Pinnacle Museum Collection PP95 Jeff Bagwell
    1998 Pinnacle Museum Collection PP45 Craig Biggio
    There are some she can use. Will get list of them.
    Collecting 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Topps Chrome pink refractors, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Topps, Topps Gold and Topps Black

    Mike Trout and Adrian Beltre

    Also Texas Rangers and Dallas Mavericks

  15. #1Rangersfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Rose Bud, Ar
    Posts
    1,003
    Bench Bucks
    1,223
    Bench Points
    189
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #30
    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierBuddy View Post
    Would she be interested in a Machado jersey?
    Sure lmk what your looking for.
    Collecting 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Topps Chrome pink refractors, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Topps, Topps Gold and Topps Black

    Mike Trout and Adrian Beltre

    Also Texas Rangers and Dallas Mavericks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •