1998 E-X2001 Cheap Seat Treats #3 Mark McGwire for trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tglg

MVP
5.00 star(s)
20 minutes away from Busch Stadium, home of the St
Found this in a box I was going through, and thought I would post it up before filing it away in a box again. Beckett Online Price Guide says $20. Sorry for the blurry scan, but it doesn't lay completely flat, as it is made to open up, but has never been opened. It is a thicker type card thanks to the different levels of the card.

NYGAY2a.jpgcLDb84Z.jpg

A couple different options:

My next choice would be that you would trade a football auto for it and not be high on the football - 1999 SP Signature Drew Pearson (BV $20, same as the McGwire)

2nd choice is a package of these 3 inserts - 1998 Pinnacle Inside Club Edition #38 Barry Bonds (GIANTS), 2018 Topps Chrome #24 Pink Refractor Yadier Molina (CARDINALS), and 2018 Topps Chrome #72 Refractor Ozzie Albies (BRAVES).

I would prefer the Pearson, as I know a Cowboys fan that could probably use that. But if you don't want to trade an auto for it, then I would do the other lot. Let me know. Thanks, Tony.

Thanks But Would Like a Auto in Trade for the Flaherty. Anything Else?