'19 Bowman Platinum Trade MY #27 Guerrero SP for #20 Alonso SP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike

I have a Alonso FT I don't need the Vlad already have 2 What value are you putting on the Alonso as I may need some of you 19 Bowman Platinum Prospects and Renowned Rookies

Best,
David

Mike

I have a Alonso FT I don't need the Vlad already have 2 What value are you putting on the Alonso as I may need some of you 19 Bowman Platinum Prospects and Renowned Rookies

Best,
David

David, based on what they are selling for, saying around $10-12. Prob have to wait anyways for pricing on the ones you want. Hence the reason I'm offering the Vlad for the Alonso....Thanks

Mike

Still no pricing as of this post---Here are the Top Prospects I need

19 BOWMAN PLATINUM TOP PROSPECTS
3 10 23 26 29 34 37 42 46 48 49 56 58 69 70 91

Best,
David

Last edited:
David, Please make a trade proposal. I still have those Platinums. Mike

Mike..

Expecting the Alonso to have a $20.00 BV doing some research and doing sales and BV comparisons here is what I believe will be BV's for the cards you have for me

3-Casey Mize $2.00
10 Estevan Florial $2.00
23 Yusniel Diaz $1.50
26 Luis Arraez $1.50
29 Jose Azocar $1.00
34 Ethan Hawkins $1.00
37 David Valdez 75¢
42 Griffin Conine 75¢
46 Brewer Hicklin 75¢
48 Conner Wong 75¢
49 Griffin Canning 75¢
56 Matt Mercer 75¢
58 Diego Cartaya 60¢
69 Josh Breaux 60¢
91 Christian Pache $1.50
RENOWMED ROOKIES 9 Luis Urias $2.00
$20.00

So you get the Alonso I get the cards listed above.

Best,
David

Last edited:
Mike..

Expecting the Alonso to have a $20.00 BV doing some research and doing sales and BV comparisons here is what I believe will be BV's for the cards you have for me

3-Casey Mize $2.00
10 Estevan Florial $2.00
23 Yusniel Diaz $1.50
26 Luis Arraez $1.50
29 Jose Azocar $1.00
34 Ethan Hawkins $1.00
37 David Valdez 75¢
42 Griffin Conine 75¢
46 Brewer Hicklin 75¢
48 Conner Wong 75¢
49 Griffin Canning 75¢
56 Matt Mercer 75¢
58 Diego Cartaya 60¢
69 Josh Breaux 60¢
91 Christian Pache $1.50
RENOWMED ROOKIES 9 Luis Urias $2.00
$20.00

So you get the Alonso I get the cards listed above.

Best,
David

David, going to have to pass as we are pretty far apart on expected bv for the Alonso. I am thinking no more than $8bv. They were selling pretty high at first (HR derby winner etc.) but have normalized to were I would expect it to be. Sorry, Mike

Mike - i’ve got 3 extra Alonso #20’s. My needs are linked in sig. post whatever you come up with and i will confirm.

Mike - i’ve got 3 extra Alonso #20’s. My needs are linked in sig. post whatever you come up with and i will confirm.

Hey Cory, thanks for the offer. I took a look at your want list and thought I could easily come up with a few Heritage SP's for you, which I can. BUT...then I decided to dig deeper into your want list as I saw you collected some football. I am trying to unload a ton of football on eBay, and wherever, and noticed a couple I could help you with depending on your condition needs. I have a 1967 Leroy Kelly Philadelphia #43. Card books for $50 but it is not mint. Please check the pic. Gotta figure it is at least worth the Alonso. If not, I can always send some sp's. LMK what you think of this Kelly:
attachment.php

Leroy has some scratching on his nose, 3 soft corners, a very light crease bottom left (almost just a bend), a small blotch of something lower left (it is slightly raised and may just come off with a fingernail scrape...I'll let YOU do that, LOL) and on the back a small letter "P" written in blue pencil that is about 0.25" tall, if that.

Hope you can use it...thanks, Mike

Oh,btw, the other card I found from your football list was the Bob Hayes RC. Similar condition to the Kelly but he books a little more. M

David, going to have to pass as we are pretty far apart on expected bv for the Alonso. I am thinking no more than $8bv. They were selling pretty high at first (HR derby winner etc.) but have normalized to were I would expect it to be. Sorry, Mike

$8.00??? His 19 Topps Big League SP has a BV of $15,00 and Big League is a low end product were as Bowman Platinum is a low-mid end product here are the pack odds for the 19 Bowman Platinum Variations source:baseballpedia.com

Gimmick Variations 10 - 1:660 Wax 1:825 Blaster 1:275 Rack

So I present exhibit A to the Judge so how can the Alonso be even remotely be $8.00 maybe $15 or $20 but $8 sorry a we bit low at $8.00..especially the hottest player in the Majors oh and he's ranked #1 by cardboardconnection.com been there for the last 3 weeks no way in Gods green earth would I trade that card at $8.00 BV one was just sold for $9.49 today so now I'm thinking $20 might be to low.

Last edited:
$8.00??? His 19 Topps Big League SP has a BV of $15,00 and Big League is a low end product were as Bowman Platinum is a low-mid end product here are the pack odds for the 19 Bowman Platinum Variations source:baseballpedia.com

Gimmick Variations 10 - 1:660 Wax 1:825 Blaster 1:275 Rack

So I present exhibit A to the Judge so how can the Alonso be even remotely be $8.00 maybe $15 or $20 but $8 sorry a we bit low at $8.00..especially the hottest player in the Majors oh and he's ranked #1 by cardboardconnection.com been there for the last 3 weeks no way in Gods green earth would I trade that card at $8.00 BV one was just sold for $9.49 today so now I'm thinking $20 might be to low.

I'm not going to argue with you, they just are not that rare. I pulled 3 Guererro's and someone else I know pulled 3 Alonso's. Check eBay now after he has calmed down from the HR Derby (I can buy one right now for $3). By all means, sell it. I'd sell mine if I could get $20 now for it. Buy it later for $5.

Last edited:
Hey Cory, thanks for the offer. I took a look at your want list and thought I could easily come up with a few Heritage SP's for you, which I can. BUT...then I decided to dig deeper into your want list as I saw you collected some football. I am trying to unload a ton of football on eBay, and wherever, and noticed a couple I could help you with depending on your condition needs. I have a 1967 Leroy Kelly Philadelphia #43. Card books for $50 but it is not mint. Please check the pic. Gotta figure it is at least worth the Alonso. If not, I can always send some sp's. LMK what you think of this Kelly:
attachment.php

Leroy has some scratching on his nose, 3 soft corners, a very light crease bottom left (almost just a bend), a small blotch of something lower left (it is slightly raised and may just come off with a fingernail scrape...I'll let YOU do that, LOL) and on the back a small letter "P" written in blue pencil that is about 0.25" tall, if that.

Hope you can use it...thanks, Mike

Oh,btw, the other card I found from your football list was the Bob Hayes RC. Similar condition to the Kelly but he books a little more. M

My condition needs are very minimal on the HOF rookies. I would love the Kelly (and a shot at the Hayes RC as well). I will see what else I can find for you on the Hayes.