'19 Topps All-Star Wrapper redemption cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89Giants

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I have some of the 2019 Topps Big League All-Star exclusive wrapper redemption cards only available at the fanfest in Cleveland. You had to redeem 3 topps wrappers to get one. They are in the Big League design, but glossy and higher quality than the normal big league cards. They have the 2019 all-star game in foil on the front and all-star logo on the back, and are #'d ASWR1-6. Cards in the set are:
Mike Trout
Aaron Judge
Bryce Harper
Jose Altuve
Rhys Hoskins
Francisco Lindor

I have a few of each.

Nice! Can use 2 trouts, if available. Maybe for some Barts? I can look for some other Giants stuff, too...

Nice! Can use 2 trouts, if available. Maybe for some Barts? I can look for some other Giants stuff, too...

I'm good on Bart right now. Do you have any Marco Luciano's? Also looking for some Julio Rodriguez(sea). I have some interest in your canseco auto as well. If you have other Giants stuff LMK. Thanks

I'm good on Bart right now. Do you have any Marco Luciano's? Also looking for some Julio Rodriguez(sea). I have some interest in your canseco auto as well. If you have other Giants stuff LMK. Thanks

Happy to trade the Canseco auto. I do have one 2019 Bowman base chrome Luciano (BCP-82), and four paper base Luciano (BP-82). Here are the other non-base 2019 Giants I have:

2019 Bowman Chrome Mega Box Rookie of the Year Favorites Autograph Refractors #ROYFACST Chris Shaw /99 - 25
2019 Bowman Purple #42 Chris Shaw /250 -2.50
2019 Bowman Chrome Prospects Aqua Refractors #BCP79 Logan Webb /125 -3
2019 Bowman Chrome Mega Box Prospects Purple Refractors #BCP83 Heliot Ramos /250 -3

Please let me know what you think.
Thanks,
Jeff

Would be interested in a Lindor and a Judge.

Have some Giants stuff from a couple of 2019 Bowman Mega boxes - including a BP-79 green border Logan Webb 47/99. If you are interested, I will dig and get a full list. Thanks.

Happy to trade the Canseco auto. I do have one 2019 Bowman base chrome Luciano (BCP-82), and four paper base Luciano (BP-82). Here are the other non-base 2019 Giants I have:

2019 Bowman Purple #42 Chris Shaw /250 -2.50
2019 Bowman Chrome Prospects Aqua Refractors #BCP79 Logan Webb /125 -3

Please let me know what you think.
Thanks,
Jeff

Jeff, from that list I could use these:
Canseco auto
Luciano Chrome
Luciano base x4
2019 Bowman Chrome Mega Box Rookie of the Year Favorites Autograph Refractors #ROYFACST Chris Shaw /99 - 25
2019 Bowman Chrome Mega Box Prospects Purple Refractors #BCP83 Heliot Ramos /250 -3

LMK. Thanks

Would be interested in a Lindor and a Judge.

Have some Giants stuff from a couple of 2019 Bowman Mega boxes - including a BP-79 green border Logan Webb 47/99. If you are interested, I will dig and get a full list. Thanks.

I would welcome a list. LMK. Thanks

Jeff, from that list I could use these:
Canseco auto
Luciano Chrome
Luciano base x4

LMK. Thanks

I would welcome a list. LMK. Thanks

Not sure on value on the Trouts. But How about all your wants except the Canseco for the two Trouts? (BV of $56 to you)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do have a full set. Some cards that caught my eye were the schmidt, yount, tim raines, lou brock, mo vaughn, joe morgan autos

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
No problem trading the Raines and the Vaughn. The rest I don't have duplicates of. The Alomar I have would also have available (SportsKings) it actually books for 50.