WTT/WTS - 2019 A/G - 2 boxes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I could use these gold ginters for my set
Cards Needed: 3, 67, 136, 157, 166, 255, 390,

I have from your Ginter list
2019 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini Dreams of Blue Ribbons #DBR-2 Chili Pepper Eating Contest
I can add some 70s card off your list or if you have anything new you prefer me to look for, please let me know.
Thanks
Russell

I could use these gold ginters for my set
Cards Needed: 3, 67, 136, 157, 166, 255, 390,

I have from your Ginter list
2019 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini Dreams of Blue Ribbons #DBR-2 Chili Pepper Eating Contest
I can add some 70s card off your list or if you have anything new you prefer me to look for, please let me know.
Thanks
Russell

still have all the golds you are looking for and can still use the #2 ribbons. only thing I am looking for right now other than the A/G inserts is the ichiro insert set from 2019 archives. hits off my vintage wantlists work just fine as well. thanks.

I have some 1969s, ones I would offer I would consider Ex-NrMt. I dont have BV to compare, but if your interested, I could list the Handful that I can match against your vintage list. … of the Golds, I dont need #67 anymore.

For example, I show I have

1969 Topps Base Set #15 Boog Powell
1969 Topps Base Set #82 Richie Hebner|Al Oliver
1969 Topps Base Set #470 Mel Stottlemyre
1969 Topps Base Set #587 Joe Rudi

I also show at VG/EXE 1971 Topps Base Set #659 Byron Browne

still have all the golds you are looking for and can still use the #2 ribbons. only thing I am looking for right now other than the A/G inserts is the ichiro insert set from 2019 archives. hits off my vintage wantlists work just fine as well. thanks.

I have some 1969s, ones I would offer I would consider Ex-NrMt. I dont have BV to compare, but if your interested, I could list the Handful that I can match against your vintage list. … of the Golds, I dont need #67 anymore.

For example, I show I have

1969 Topps Base Set #15 Boog Powell
1969 Topps Base Set #82 Richie Hebner|Al Oliver
1969 Topps Base Set #470 Mel Stottlemyre
1969 Topps Base Set #587 Joe Rudi

I also show at VG/EXE 1971 Topps Base Set #659 Byron Browne

Not sure how I missed this reply...

But yeah, I am good with a couple of vintage added to the blue ribbon 2 for the hot box golds that you need. If you were up for the 4 69's and blue ribbon for the 7 golds, I am good with that.

For all other traders - initial post has been updated to reflect cards I still have remaining from 2019 A/G.

I hope I did not suggest that I do the 4 69s and the ginter mini for the 7 hot box cards. I was more like one DBR and one 69 star or rookie. The ginter mini would cover three of the lower end gold cards by itself. Anyways... sorry if push I gave you the wrong impression.

I hope I did not suggest that I do the 4 69s and the ginter mini for the 7 hot box cards. I was more like one DBR and one 69 star or rookie. The ginter mini would cover three of the lower end gold cards by itself. Anyways... sorry if push I gave you the wrong impression.

No worries - I wasn't 100% sure, so I figured might as well ask for the moon! I am fine with the DBR and one of the 69's -- go ahead and post up what you feel is reasonable. Thanks.