Dead thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tglg

MVP
5.00 star(s)
20 minutes away from Busch Stadium, home of the St
Going to shop this around and see what I might be able to get for it. I don't mind holding it, but if it can garner me some cards of players I care about more, I will trade. Let me know if you are interested and let's see if there is a deal to be made. The card has a BV of $200. Thanks, Tony.

rUxrzR2.png

Last edited:
Hi. I do have some cardinals. not much in hof. more of current players. like of. torres. soto. acuna. yelich. bellinger. and nice prospects. Larry

Thanks.

Really, just all over the map to be honest. Of course, Cardinals would be towards the top. Hall of Famers as well. Do you have a list somewhere to look at?

Tony,

Any interest in this one? Joe

2019 Topps Reverence Patch Autographs #d/10 TRAPYM Yadier Molina S2

Do you have a list of those somewhere, as I would just have to sort through and see if something would jump out at me? Thanks, Tony.

Hi. I do have some cardinals. not much in hof. more of current players. like of. torres. soto. acuna. yelich. bellinger. and nice prospects. Larry

Definitely have some interest in it. Do you have a pic by chance? Thanks, Tony.
Tony,

Any interest in this one? Joe

2019 Topps Reverence Patch Autographs #d/10 TRAPYM Yadier Molina S2

Do you have a list of those somewhere, as I would just have to sort through and see if something would jump out at me? Thanks, Tony.

Definitely have some interest in it. Do you have a pic by chance? Thanks, Tony.

Never uploaded a pic before so give me a little time to figure it out.

So yeah, I have no idea how to upload a pic. I can email you a picture if that works. Took one of the front and back of the card. Let me know.
Joe

Last edited:
Acuna has a new owner......and I am pretty stoked about the Molina I have coming my way. Thanks for the trade Joe!!!

Glad the Molina card is going to a good home. Thanks for sticking this one out through some crazy schedules. My two card auto collection is about to welcome a new member.

Really nice card Tony. It has arrived and it's pretty sweet. Thank you.

Joe