2019 Topps A & G Ginter Greats wantlist!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

If u mean Ginter Greats...no.....Maybe base...Let me check...have to throw out the trash...as the truck could be coming any minute now...trash pickup day. Best regards, David

Star Signs, Greats, Mini parallels. Have most of the base, just haven't hit any inserts or minis.

Already have the hammer. If you get any of these as dups let me know
2019 TOPPS ALLEN AND GINTER - Ginter Greats: GG-2,GG-4,GG-6,GG-9,GG-11,GG-13,GG-16,GG-22,GG-24,GG-25,GG-28,GG-30,GG-33,GG-34,GG-35,GG-38,GG-39,GG-40,GG-47,

You asked me.....who do I have duplicates on! Only one.....the Hank Aaron...Sorry....anything else? Best regards, David

I have an extra Hank Aaron Ginter Great for trade. Let me know. Best regards, David
Sorry David! But..I did not get any of the above mini's in my box break. Anything else? Topps Chromes comes out tomorrow. Best regards, David

How about History of Flight I need these

HOF-1 WRIGHT FLYER
HOF-10 BELL X-1
HOF-12 SR-71
HOF-13 CONCORDE

We can wait until Chrome comes out tomorrow I usually do the Freshman Flash set

All the history flight cards are gone...But my hobby store got the topps chrome early....I pulled theses: ff1 Kyle Tucker Astros, ff2 Christin Stewart Tigers, ff3 Chance Adams Yankees and ff8 Yusei Kikuchi Mariners. Let me know. Best regards, David

Need both..what are u looking for in trade? Best regards, David

David,

Always looking for rookies new and old of better names. Also always looking for Trout, Acuna, Soto, Vlad Jr, Tatis, etc. if all else fails, just send your address and they are yours for free again.

Dan

David,

Always looking for rookies new and old of better names. Also always looking for Trout, Acuna, Soto, Vlad Jr, Tatis, etc. if all else fails, just send your address and they are yours for free again.

Dan
Hi Dan! I'm posting a trade for us....2011 Bowman Chrome Bryce Harper BCP1 and 2016 1st Bowman Vladimir Guerrero Jr. Bp55. Best regards, David PS pwe is okay with me.