Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 63

Thread: WTB 2019 Topps base set SP's

  1. #1

    WTB 2019 Topps base set SP's

    Hey now..........Not looking to trade, just buy at internet based pricing........Will update the site link tonite.........Added Update needs too!

    https://mikekestner.com/mm86/insertneeds

    Thanks and LMK...........Mike

    Update: Paypal Goods & Services only, LMK S/H, or a total delivered price.......The website will be updated daily, please check back!
    Last edited by metsman1986; 12-22-2019 at 05:35 PM.
    mikekestner.com/mm86

    No more PWE trades, please........The USPS doesn't like them sent from Memphis........

  2. #2
    Mike, I have:

    2019 Topps-370 Lou Brock-$3

    2019 Topps- 380 Chris Archer-$3

    2019 Topps-655 Tyler Oneill -$3

    LMK, Aaron
    Just a set builder for the most part. If you can't help me on sets I can always use Oscar Tavaras, Michael Wacha cards. Also been picking up some Bob Gibson, Lou Brock, and Ozzie GU and Autos. Thanks for the help and GO Cards!!

  3. #3
    I have these

    19 TOPPS BASE SET VARIATIONS
    400 BRYCE HARPER,(RED CARPET) PHILLIES $12.00
    437 ALBERT PUJOLS (RED JERSEY),ANGELS $8.00

    19 TOPPS BASE SET LEGEND VARIATIONS
    377 ROBERTO ALOMAR,BLUE JAYS $5.00
    525 RYNE SANDBERG,CUBS $12.00
    529 FRANK ROBINSON,ORIOLES $5.00
    573 JOHNNY BENCH,REDS $6.00
    653 DAVE WINFIELD,YANKEES $5.00
    676 ROBIN YOUNT,BREWERS $6.00

    $61.00 I can do $18.00 dlvd
    MY SITE/
    QUEST FOR 5000 TRADES CONTEST POSTED IN THE CONTEST FORUM.

  4. #4
    I have these that I could sell for $9 in a padded mailer:

    2019 Topps Base Set Legend Variations #488 Griffey Jr
    2019 Topps Base Set Photo Variations #77 JD Martinez /red jersey
    2019 Topps Base Set Photo Variations #349 Schwarber /sunglasses

  5. #5
    Have the Will Clark if you need it.

    Thanks,
    Mercedes
    Collecting 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Topps Chrome pink refractors, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Topps, Topps Gold and Topps Black

    Mike Trout and Adrian Beltre

    Also Texas Rangers and Dallas Mavericks


  6. #7
    Hi Aaron..........Dlvd I could do that.........Only doing PayPal G&S..........Thanks and LMK.........Mike
    mikekestner.com/mm86

    No more PWE trades, please........The USPS doesn't like them sent from Memphis........

  7. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonslayer913 View Post
    I have these

    19 TOPPS BASE SET VARIATIONS
    400 BRYCE HARPER,(RED CARPET) PHILLIES $12.00
    437 ALBERT PUJOLS (RED JERSEY),ANGELS $8.00

    19 TOPPS BASE SET LEGEND VARIATIONS
    377 ROBERTO ALOMAR,BLUE JAYS $5.00
    525 RYNE SANDBERG,CUBS $12.00
    529 FRANK ROBINSON,ORIOLES $5.00
    573 JOHNNY BENCH,REDS $6.00
    653 DAVE WINFIELD,YANKEES $5.00
    676 ROBIN YOUNT,BREWERS $6.00

    $61.00 I can do $18.00 dlvd
    Hi David..........Don't need the Yount, actually pulled that one.........If $16 dlvd is good, please post.........PayPal G&S only.........Thanks.........Mike
    mikekestner.com/mm86

    No more PWE trades, please........The USPS doesn't like them sent from Memphis........

  8. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by chief wahoo View Post
    I have these that I could sell for $9 in a padded mailer:

    2019 Topps Base Set Legend Variations #488 Griffey Jr
    2019 Topps Base Set Photo Variations #77 JD Martinez /red jersey
    2019 Topps Base Set Photo Variations #349 Schwarber /sunglasses
    Hey Scott........That works for me! PayPal G&S only though.........Please post or LMK and I can.........Thanks.........Mike
    mikekestner.com/mm86

    No more PWE trades, please........The USPS doesn't like them sent from Memphis........

  9. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by #1Rangersfan View Post
    Have the Will Clark if you need it.

    Thanks,
    Mercedes
    Hi Mercedes........I can use it.........Do you have a PayPal account? If so, LMK and I can send what you need.........Thanks..........Mike
    mikekestner.com/mm86

    No more PWE trades, please........The USPS doesn't like them sent from Memphis........

  10. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by OriolesFan8 View Post
    I have the 2018 Topps Update Randy Johnson Card US98b

    Books for $4

    LMK,

    Todd
    Hi Todd........I do need that one too.........I can send some PayPal, LMK how much, and you can send in a PWE........Thanks..........Mike
    mikekestner.com/mm86

    No more PWE trades, please........The USPS doesn't like them sent from Memphis........

  11. #12
    My dad does. Just whatever you think works for me.
    Collecting 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Topps Chrome pink refractors, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Topps, Topps Gold and Topps Black

    Mike Trout and Adrian Beltre

    Also Texas Rangers and Dallas Mavericks

  12. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by metsman1986 View Post
    Hi Todd........I do need that one too.........I can send some PayPal, LMK how much, and you can send in a PWE........Thanks..........Mike
    I'll post with paypal in trade manager.

    Thanks,

    Todd

  13. #14
    Sale posted with my paypal addy. Thanks, Aaron
    Just a set builder for the most part. If you can't help me on sets I can always use Oscar Tavaras, Michael Wacha cards. Also been picking up some Bob Gibson, Lou Brock, and Ozzie GU and Autos. Thanks for the help and GO Cards!!

  14. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by metsman1986 View Post
    Hey Scott........That works for me! PayPal G&S only though.........Please post or LMK and I can.........Thanks.........Mike
    It's posted. Please confirm and I'll mail out tomorrow. Scott

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •