Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 36

  1. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    37
    Bench Bucks
    45
    Bench Points
    23
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to joebobjingo's ebay items


    #1

    Trade List Updated - Let's Do It!

    Hey guys, let me know if you can use anything from me. Respond here, or PM me, either way. PWE's are cool for small trades, and I will look at want/set lists for base/bulk trades, no problem.

    My Wants:

    Parallels, of course!

  2. jmboehm33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    592
    Bench Bucks
    766
    Bench Points
    178
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #2
    Would be interested in this one:
    2019 Topps Rainbow Foil Christian Yelich #300 MIL -$5

    Found these that I didn't see on your have lists if you want to trade:

    2017 Bowman's Best Mirror Image Atomic Refractors #MI9 Miguel Sano/Kevin Maitan - $4

    2012 Topps Allen and Ginter What's in a Name #WIN71 Joseph Patrick Mauer - $1.25

    Please let me know.
    Thanks,
    Jeff
    Last edited by jmboehm33; 07-22-2019 at 10:58 AM.
    ***Current Want List***

    Collecting Parallels/Numbered/SPs and RCs of Keston Hiura, Acuna, Trout, Soto, Jarred Kelenic, Yelich, Julio Rodriguez, Jo Adell


  3. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    37
    Bench Bucks
    45
    Bench Points
    23
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to joebobjingo's ebay items


    #3
    Looks fine to me. I will post it up, thanks.

    Anyone else?


    Quote Originally Posted by jmboehm33 View Post
    Would be interested in this one:
    2019 Topps Rainbow Foil Christian Yelich #300 MIL -$5

    Found these that I didn't see on your have lists if you want to trade:

    2017 Bowman's Best Mirror Image Atomic Refractors #MI9 Miguel Sano/Kevin Maitan - $4

    2012 Topps Allen and Ginter What's in a Name #WIN71 Joseph Patrick Mauer - $1.25

    Please let me know.
    Thanks,
    Jeff

  4. wkmcmillan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,810
    Bench Bucks
    62
    Bench Points
    525
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #4
    Need any of these?

    Torii Hunter 2003 Topps 205 Brooklyn Back Mini
    Torii Hunter 2005 Donruss Champions Inpressions Red Foil /250
    Joe Mauer 2005 Throwback Threads #222 base
    Joe Mauer 2008 Topps Chrome Xfractor
    Joe Mauer 2002 Bowman x2
    Kirby Puckett 1990 Topps Top Active Batting Leaders #3

    Let me know. You appear to have lots of Braves I'd like. Thanks, Will
    Looking for Atlanta Braves autos, RC's, refractors, and game used (in that order).

    I will send most low-value trades in a plain white envelope in a taped-down toploader. Keep this in mind when deciding to trade with me.


  5. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    37
    Bench Bucks
    45
    Bench Points
    23
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to joebobjingo's ebay items


    #5
    Sure, I will send you a PM, thanks.

    Anyone else?


    Quote Originally Posted by wkmcmillan View Post
    Need any of these?

    Torii Hunter 2003 Topps 205 Brooklyn Back Mini
    Torii Hunter 2005 Donruss Champions Inpressions Red Foil /250
    Joe Mauer 2005 Throwback Threads #222 base
    Joe Mauer 2008 Topps Chrome Xfractor
    Joe Mauer 2002 Bowman x2
    Kirby Puckett 1990 Topps Top Active Batting Leaders #3

    Let me know. You appear to have lots of Braves I'd like. Thanks, Will

  6. BBonds25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Temperance, MI
    Posts
    6,916
    Bench Bucks
    1,573
    Blog Entries
    7
    Bench Points
    559
    Trader Rating
    4.9


    Go to superfly0914's ebay items


    #6
    pm sent


  7. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    37
    Bench Bucks
    45
    Bench Points
    23
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to joebobjingo's ebay items


    #7
    WTT/WTTF lists updated. Anybody see anything they need?


  8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Santa Cruz, California
    Posts
    4,631
    Bench Bucks
    2,900
    Bench Points
    528
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #8
    If you listed your player lists by wants instead of haves, I would be willing to look for cards you need; however, my cards are listed by card# & not names, so it would be a lot of work to look up the player that way. Just a thought, more work for you I suppose, but for everyone else, a plus....


  9. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    37
    Bench Bucks
    45
    Bench Points
    23
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to joebobjingo's ebay items


    #9
    I'm also looking for 1976-83 Topps singles/lots right now too; stars, bulk lots etc.


  10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    7,283
    Bench Bucks
    3,437
    Bench Points
    2456
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #10
    Interested in these from your tradelist.
    2008 UD Ultimate Collection MIGUEL CABRERA #83 /350 DET $6
    2018 Topps Gold DEXTER FOWLER #33 /2018 $2.50
    2018 Topps Gold DEREK FISHER #416 /2018 HOU $2
    2018 Topps Gold FRANCISCO CERVELLI #527 /2018 PIT $2
    2018 Topps Gold CARLOS MARTINEZ #634 /2018 STL $2.50
    2018 Topps Update Gold KINGERY/HOSKINS #US128 /2018 PHI $8
    2014 Bowman Platinum Chrome Prospects X-Fractor Roberto Osuna #BPCP26 $1.25
    2017 Diamond Kings Framed Green Ernie Banks #10 $3
    2018 Topps Rainbow Foil Jose Altuve #400 HOU $3

    Found these that it appears you do not have yet.
    1995 Fleer Team Leaders #9 K.Puckett/R.Aguilera $8
    2013 Topps Gold #575 Justin Morneau $2
    2006 Bowman Blue (#/500) #35 Justin Morneau $2.50
    2012 Bowman Chrome Green Refractors #206 Justin Morneau $2.50
    2013 Finest Refractors #67 Joe Mauer $2

    Also these that you don't have lists on.
    1997 Pinnacle Totally Certified Platinum Red (#/3999) #30 Paul Molitor $1.50
    1998 Collector's Choice StarQuest #SQ47 Paul Molitor SG $1.50
    2019 Topps Rainbow Foil #222 Zack Greinke $2.50

    Please let me know on the ones above, and I'll work on digging up more for you to round this out.
    Thanks, Al

  11. BBonds25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Temperance, MI
    Posts
    6,916
    Bench Bucks
    1,573
    Blog Entries
    7
    Bench Points
    559
    Trader Rating
    4.9


    Go to superfly0914's ebay items


    #11
    Pm sent


  12. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    37
    Bench Bucks
    45
    Bench Points
    23
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to joebobjingo's ebay items


    #12
    PM coming your way, thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by smitha1 View Post
    Interested in these from your tradelist.
    2008 UD Ultimate Collection MIGUEL CABRERA #83 /350 DET $6
    2018 Topps Gold DEXTER FOWLER #33 /2018 $2.50
    2018 Topps Gold DEREK FISHER #416 /2018 HOU $2
    2018 Topps Gold FRANCISCO CERVELLI #527 /2018 PIT $2
    2018 Topps Gold CARLOS MARTINEZ #634 /2018 STL $2.50
    2018 Topps Update Gold KINGERY/HOSKINS #US128 /2018 PHI $8
    2014 Bowman Platinum Chrome Prospects X-Fractor Roberto Osuna #BPCP26 $1.25
    2017 Diamond Kings Framed Green Ernie Banks #10 $3
    2018 Topps Rainbow Foil Jose Altuve #400 HOU $3

    Found these that it appears you do not have yet.
    1995 Fleer Team Leaders #9 K.Puckett/R.Aguilera $8
    2013 Topps Gold #575 Justin Morneau $2
    2006 Bowman Blue (#/500) #35 Justin Morneau $2.50
    2012 Bowman Chrome Green Refractors #206 Justin Morneau $2.50
    2013 Finest Refractors #67 Joe Mauer $2

    Also these that you don't have lists on.
    1997 Pinnacle Totally Certified Platinum Red (#/3999) #30 Paul Molitor $1.50
    1998 Collector's Choice StarQuest #SQ47 Paul Molitor SG $1.50
    2019 Topps Rainbow Foil #222 Zack Greinke $2.50

    Please let me know on the ones above, and I'll work on digging up more for you to round this out.
    Thanks, Al


  13. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Santa Cruz, California
    Posts
    4,631
    Bench Bucks
    2,900
    Bench Points
    528
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #13
    Quote Originally Posted by OneMoreParallel View Post
    I'm also looking for 1976-83 Topps singles/lots right now too; stars, bulk lots etc.
    1980 TOPPS
    1(4) 4(2) 67 146 196 200(5) 210(7) 232 235 255(2) 270 280(2) 285(5) 337 345 358(2) 371(5) 373 390(2) 410 457(2) 527(2) 544 546 560 562 568 572 586 588 618 621(2) 641 651(2) 654 656 658 660(2) 667 672 700 701 722

    1981 Topps 
1 5—8 9 11 12 15 19 26 42 50 56 58 65 68 70--74 76 78 79 81 83–86 88 91 92 98 101 103 107 109 112 113 124--125Dawson—128 132 133 135 141 143 145 147 151 157 160 161 165 168–171 176—179 181 182 186 189–191 204 206 210J.Palmer 212 216 217 219 222 225 226 229 234 235 237 239 241 242 246 247 251–253 255 256 264 271 272 276–278 284 285 289 290 296 299 300Molitor 304 307 309 310 314 315 321–323 326–328 334 337 341 342 345 346auto 349 352 354 356 359–363 367 370Winfield 371 374 375 379 387 391 393 395 398 399 408–410 412 413 415–417 422 423 428–430 432 440 441 444 445 448 450 453 457—459 469 471 474 475 480Fisk 481Carlton 482 490E.Murray 492–495 497 498 501–503 505 507 509 514 517–519 524 527 528 531auto 536 538–540Schmidt 542 544 549 554 555 557 560 564 565 567 573 575 576 577 579 583 584 586–589 591 593–596auto—599 601—604auto 605 606 608 609 611 614–625 631 632 634 636—638 640—642 644 646—656auto—658 664 666–668 670 671 676 677 679 683 685—692 694 695 697--697auto—699 700Brett—704 706—718 720 721 723 726 795 851

    1982 Topps NM- 2 7–12 14–19 22 24–30 32–42 44 50 52–82 84 85 87–89 91 93 94 96–99 101Scmidt 103–108 110Fisk 113–115 117–121 123–131 133–138 140 142 143 145 146 149–154 156RickyH.—158 160 162 163Schmidt 164RickyH. 165SeaverLL 169 170 172 174–182 184—187 189–194 196 197 202 205–212 214–218 220–222 224–226 228–232 234–236 238 239 241 242 244–247 249–252 254 256–260 262–264 266–290 292 294–299 302–306 308--311 313 315–319 321–327 329–331 333 334 336 337RoseAS--339Scmidt 341 342 344–356 358–372 374–384 386–390E.Murray 392 394–396 398 399 403 405–407 409–414 416 417 419 421 422 424—434 437 439 440 442 444—455 457 459—464 466—468 470 472-480 482 483 485 487—493 495—498 500—510 525 531—534 536—539 541 543 544 552 554—556 558—560 563—571 575 577—579 583—585 587—599 601 602 604 605 608 611—613 617 618 620 622 624—634 636—644 646 653 655—662 664—667 669 671—673 675—685 687 689 690 693—695 697—699 702—707 709 —712 714 715 718 719 722—726 728 730—737 739—747 749—762 764 765 767 769 772 774—779 782 784 —792

    1983 TOPPS -9 13 38 39 44 64 65 84 95 119 196 222 225 232 285 356 406 430 480 525 530 590

    Would be interested in:
    2019 Panini Father’s Day Spirit of the Game Memorabilia VLADIMIR GUERRERO JR. #VG /99 TOR

    2017 Bowman Prospects Vladimir Guerrero Jr. #BP32

    2018 Topps Update Salute Ronald Acuna Jr. #S-21 ATL

    2002 Bowman Chrome Draft Miguel Cabrera #BDP156

    2018 Topps Update Ronald Acuna Jr. #US250

    1999 Fleer Update Josh Beckett #U-122

    2018 Topps Update Gold KINGERY/HOSKINS #US128 /2018
    Last edited by t.rooster; 08-31-2019 at 08:39 PM.


  14. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    37
    Bench Bucks
    45
    Bench Points
    23
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to joebobjingo's ebay items


    #14
    Quote Originally Posted by t.rooster View Post
    Would be interested in:
    2019 Panini Father’s Day Spirit of the Game Memorabilia VLADIMIR GUERRERO JR. #VG /99 TOR
    Sure, I will send you a PM, thanks.

  15. rotorob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    5,530
    Bench Bucks
    3,270
    Blog Entries
    1
    Bench Points
    1515
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #15
    If you would check my homepage, I'd like to trade for the Acuna RC's.

    PLMK.

    Thanks!
    Robert

    Wants: Cards I need of Chipper, Smoltz, Hank Aaron, Dale Murphy and Freddie Freeman or some Votto\Bench\Nick Senzel paralells or non-Topps Base set inserts for local trades. Rare A&G Insert Minis from my want list.
    Homepage has vintage and modern set wants as wells as a detailed trade list.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •