Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 56

  1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    335
    Bench Bucks
    872
    Bench Points
    174
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #31
    Quote Originally Posted by doubleo6 View Post
    I have these for you:
    2019 Topps Allen and Ginter Ginter Greats GG25 Willie McCovey
    2019 Topps Allen and Ginter Mini Lost Languages LL10 Carolina Algonquin
    2019 Topps Allen and Ginter Mini New to the Zoo NTTZ15 Zebra Foal
    2019 Topps Allen and Ginter 179 Burton Rocks

    Trade for these?
    The History of Flight: 1, 13
    Base: 63, 195, 231, 286
    Works for me. I will post it. Thanks, Matt

  2. katester44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    11,144
    Bench Bucks
    8,403
    Blog Entries
    12
    Bench Points
    1210
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #32
    Could use the following:
    Incredible Equipment: 8, 10

    The History of Flight: 14

    and probably some base as well.

    Let me know if initial post is up to date and we can work out a deal. Thanks.
    Building Topps sets from 1969 to the present. Always looking for Puckett cards.

    Bench User Page has my most wanted and trade lists for 2011/12 Topps

    wantlists updated, new player tradelists added.
    http://www.katester44.webs.com/

    Kirby Puckett havelist:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...sH&hl=en#gid=0


  3. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    335
    Bench Bucks
    872
    Bench Points
    174
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #33
    Quote Originally Posted by katester44 View Post
    Could use the following:
    Incredible Equipment: 8, 10

    The History of Flight: 14

    and probably some base as well.

    Let me know if initial post is up to date and we can work out a deal. Thanks.
    Hi, My list is update to as of this afternoon. Thanks, Matt

  4. katester44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    11,144
    Bench Bucks
    8,403
    Blog Entries
    12
    Bench Points
    1210
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #34
    Quote Originally Posted by mdw260 View Post
    Hi, My list is update to as of this afternoon. Thanks, Matt
    After going back through everything, here is what I can use:

    Incredible Equipment 10
    Base -- 158x2 164 169 172 175 177 181

    Could offer:
    Baseball Star Signs - 23 26 35
    SP 397

    Let me know if that would work for you and we can get it posted. Thanks.
    Building Topps sets from 1969 to the present. Always looking for Puckett cards.

    Bench User Page has my most wanted and trade lists for 2011/12 Topps

    wantlists updated, new player tradelists added.
    http://www.katester44.webs.com/

    Kirby Puckett havelist:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...sH&hl=en#gid=0

  5. David K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fresno, California
    Posts
    66,852
    Bench Bucks
    32,631
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    10230
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to David K.'s comc items

    #35
    Quote Originally Posted by mdw260 View Post
    Because I delay?? I have a family with two little kids and a full time job! I am on here when I can. My life does not revolve around this site and baseball cards. I have responsibilities at home too! I am not going to apologize for "delay" when my family is more important and if I miss out on a trade oh well. Its just baseball cards.
    Sorry.......not because of the delay...just explaining the 6 day rule on the Bench........I agree somethings are more important...but Its important for others to know why...sorry for the delay... I was busy....and that would have resolve the issue. Best regards, David
    Last edited by David K.; 07-29-2019 at 02:29 AM.
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Christmas Contest will be open to everyone (including previous winners) ...but must have 15 bench points..very important to be a member in good standing! Sat contest for Pete Alonso auto 107/299 will be posted!


  6. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    335
    Bench Bucks
    872
    Bench Points
    174
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #36
    Quote Originally Posted by katester44 View Post
    After going back through everything, here is what I can use:

    Incredible Equipment 10
    Base -- 158x2 164 169 172 175 177 181

    Could offer:
    Baseball Star Signs - 23 26 35
    SP 397

    Let me know if that would work for you and we can get it posted. Thanks.
    Works for me. I posted the trade. Thanks, Matt


  7. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    335
    Bench Bucks
    872
    Bench Points
    174
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #37
    List Updated!

  8. OriolesFan8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    7,360
    Bench Bucks
    1,701
    Bench Points
    1166
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to pearl_fire's ebay items


    #38
    I have these from your wants:

    SP's

    352 363 365 376 390

    Collectible Canines Mini

    CC-11 18 24

    Baseball Star Signs

    BSS-24 41

    Can you look in my sig and review the 2019 Topps Chrome Refractors I need. Any you would trade for these is fine.

    Thanks,

    Todd
    NEEDS:

    2019 Topps Chrome Refractors and Negatives

    2019 Stadium Club Red Foils and Chromes

    2002 Studio


  9. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    335
    Bench Bucks
    872
    Bench Points
    174
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #39
    Quote Originally Posted by OriolesFan8 View Post
    I have these from your wants:

    SP's

    352 363 365 376 390

    Collectible Canines Mini

    CC-11 18 24

    Baseball Star Signs

    BSS-24 41

    Can you look in my sig and review the 2019 Topps Chrome Refractors I need. Any you would trade for these is fine.

    Thanks,

    Todd
    Todd, I have these from your list:

    11, 20, 37, 122, 124, 194

    PLMK if you are ok with this trade. Thanks, Matt

  10. OriolesFan8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    7,360
    Bench Bucks
    1,701
    Bench Points
    1166
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to pearl_fire's ebay items


    #40
    Quote Originally Posted by mdw260 View Post
    Todd, I have these from your list:

    11, 20, 37, 122, 124, 194

    PLMK if you are ok with this trade. Thanks, Matt
    Sorry Matt, I missed this.

    You can post.

    Add these as well

    84TC-24 Ronald Acuņa Jr. - Atlanta Braves

    Greatness Returns:

    GRE-5 Roberto Alomar - Cleveland Indians
    GRE-5 Francisco Lindor - Cleveland Indian

    Thanks,

    Todd
    Last edited by OriolesFan8; 08-09-2019 at 11:09 AM.
    NEEDS:

    2019 Topps Chrome Refractors and Negatives

    2019 Stadium Club Red Foils and Chromes

    2002 Studio

  11. TheProfessor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Kansas City, MO
    Posts
    491
    Bench Bucks
    663
    Bench Points
    233
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to theprofessor!'s ebay items


    #41
    I have these:

    Chugging 3 8 9 12 14
    Collectible 3 8 14 21
    Dreams 3 10 15
    Look Out 6 11 13 14

    Would like to see if you'd trade those 16 for the rest of your A&G back and black border minis? Let me know when you can - thanks!

    Keith


  12. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    335
    Bench Bucks
    872
    Bench Points
    174
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #42
    Quote Originally Posted by TheProfessor View Post
    I have these:

    Chugging 3 8 9 12 14
    Collectible 3 8 14 21
    Dreams 3 10 15
    Look Out 6 11 13 14

    Would like to see if you'd trade those 16 for the rest of your A&G back and black border minis? Let me know when you can - thanks!

    Keith
    Hi Keith,

    That works for me. I will post and you can confirm when you have time. Thanks, Matt

  13. millo67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    PATILLAS, PUERTO RICO
    Posts
    3,864
    Bench Bucks
    3,065
    Bench Points
    512
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #43
    Hi , I can possible help, did you have any Victor Caratini, Javier Baez Cubs, Edwin Rios , Enrique Hernandez Dodgers, Heliot Ramos , Dereck Rodriguez Giants, Roberto Perez, Lindor Indians, Christian Vazquez Red Sox. other Puerto Rican Players..
    LMK
    Hi traders I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's cards I need ,Roberto Alomar Cards I don't have and Puerto Rican Players cards ,Any help would be great!!!

    My Bucket!

    http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u129/ersportcards/

    Trade by search Team,Players,Brand,Year!!
    http://www.tradecardsnowboards.com/c...ort_order=DESC


  14. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    335
    Bench Bucks
    872
    Bench Points
    174
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #44
    Quote Originally Posted by millo67 View Post
    Hi , I can possible help, did you have any Victor Caratini, Javier Baez Cubs, Edwin Rios , Enrique Hernandez Dodgers, Heliot Ramos , Dereck Rodriguez Giants, Roberto Perez, Lindor Indians, Christian Vazquez Red Sox. other Puerto Rican Players..
    LMK
    Are you looking for Allen & Ginter or other brands? I will look and pm you a list.

  15. millo67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    PATILLAS, PUERTO RICO
    Posts
    3,864
    Bench Bucks
    3,065
    Bench Points
    512
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #45
    Quote Originally Posted by mdw260 View Post
    Are you looking for Allen & Ginter or other brands? I will look and pm you a list.
    Hi, all Brands...
    Hi traders I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's cards I need ,Roberto Alomar Cards I don't have and Puerto Rican Players cards ,Any help would be great!!!

    My Bucket!

    http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u129/ersportcards/

    Trade by search Team,Players,Brand,Year!!
    http://www.tradecardsnowboards.com/c...ort_order=DESC

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •