WTTF Wild Card Stripe Cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jasondeanmartin

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
cfdbb949d5185d5ed3711d0fa81ef5cf.jpg

Hi all,

I’m looking for ANY Wild Card Stripe Cards from the early 1990s.

Any sport. Any player. Any year. Any Stripe.

I’ll trade you 1 for 1....your Stripe card for a random card of your favorite player(s) or team. You just provide me with a list of possibilities.

For example, if you send me a Terrell Brandon 5 Stripe card and you tell me your favorite team is the Rockies, you’ll get something along the lines of a Helton or CarGo insert or parallel, and so on. I’ll make sure to send cards in return of players in the same star level as what you send me.

Cards can be sent in PWE as I will do the same for smaller quantity trades.

Only looking to trade right now unless you’re looking to dump for cheap.

(Pic is for reference)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

give me a couple of days I have some of those I can help but have to find box they are in and in between summer basketball league and basketball camps will let you know what I find and we can go from there
chief

SO FAR I HAVE COME UP WITH ABOUT 200 OR MORE OF THESE CARDS MOSTLY FOOTBALL AND SOME BASKETBALL I HAVE TO GO THRU SOME MORE BASKETBALL BOXES YET DO YOU HAVE A TRADE LIST IF NOT I CAN LET YOU KNOW WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR IN SET HELP
THANKS
cHIEF

PS I WILL BE NEAR YOU IN PGH IN A BOUT TEN DAYS MAYBE WE CAN MEET AND SAVE SOME POSTAGE

I have two:

1991 NFL Wild Card #126 (can be redeemed for Surprise # 1) --50 stripe

1992 Collegiate Wild Card 4 (card #98) can be redeemed for a surprise package) -- 20 stripe

No player pics on front, just Wild Card and the info above (plus contact info) on the reverse.

Not sure if you want/need these but lmk if you do. Thanks.

Did you ever get my pm on what i am looking for sent it about 5 days ago i have close to 300 of those cards now just let me know if still interested
thanks
chief

Chief,

I saw the notification but couldn’t get it to load on my phone. Been in the hospital with my wife the past few days for birth of our second child.

Gonna try again here now.

Yes redbird, I’ll take them. Tell me what you’re looking for. Thanks

Many apologies!! I lost track and forgot all about this. I'm looking for baseball inserts, preferably Cardinals but doesn't have to be.

Congrats on your second child! Boy or girl?