2019 Bowman Platinum Blaster 1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gwynn_fan

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Hi
Decided to pick up a 2019 Bowman Platinum Blaster and did fair I would think.

4 Pujols 9 Bregman 24 27 39 Muncy 32 45 52 Jake 59 65 68 76 Devers 81 87 O'Hearn 89 Miggy 94 95 100 Stanton

TOP 4 Bart 9 Franco 24 Thompson 59 Knizner 66 Bannon 76 Marvel 87 Castellanos

Platinum Presence Gleyber
Renowned Rookies Newman
Prismatic Prodigies Mize

Bonus Pack Sparklies Top 7 India Top 14 Mesa 60 Mancini and 27 Vladimir Guerrero Jr
Not mentioned in the Price Guide

So Vladimir Franco and Mesa

Should have time collate the three hobby boxes and these...but it seem to me hobby box 2 and 3 base were all the same

Anyone know how to tell the stupid ICE cards? Huh
Thanks Bob

ICE Cards are the bonus pack cards... otherwise they only make auto ice versions in the regular packs.

As usual, was looking for something else, but found the box that had my cards from the 2019 Finest break and the 2019 BP. I just didn't realize until I went through the BP's I have, is that there are variation cards. I mean, I have a Vald Jr. #27 card, but I also have a Dakota Hudson #27. Looking on Beckett, found the Vlad is the variation. Books at $15. And, since I'd started at the back, I next found, I also have Fernando Tatis #23 and a Josh Hader #23. The Tatis books at $40. I also have Eloy variation.
Then realized that I also have the Vladdy Ice variation, also.

That wasn't too bad. But, later found I'd sent a guy on Sportlots, the wrong Aaron Judge card, so went to look for it and found I had all the following...
Aaron Judge RC.jpg
Not a bad find.
Thanks for looking.
Bob