2000 Topps Hank Aaron Reprints

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ballards

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Need:
1, 2, 3, 22

Have over 80,000 cards to trade. Please check out my other threads. Commons, inserts, a few SP's but not a lot.
One card at a time, pwe or sase is fine by me. THX

Last edited:
Coach - pls confirm these are the base, non-chrome refractor versions you're in search of. I've got 4 of them on my wantlist too and will be digging through boxes in Chicago for the next few days. I can add yours to my search list......Jim

Haha, Hi Jim, thank you. Yes just the base version. No Chromes, no refractors. I wish I could join you, I wish they would have it in more places than Chicago and NJ or wherever it is that they swap.

I would certainly pay you a finders fee if you found these:
99-00 Ovation Piece of History Reggie Miller
00-01 Ovation Piece of History Chris Webber

2001 Ovation Piece of History Nolan Ryan

Please, please, please....enjoy the show, but if you stumble upon anything let me know. I never see them available for sale so of course, I'm still in need of them.
Thank you

Sorry Coach, no luck. Seems that most dealers have switched to the model of putting out large groups of 5000 count boxes at a certain price point and directing people to dig to their heart's content.....as opposed to having organized groups by player that makes it much easier. Not saying either is right or wrong....but finding retired HOF cards (or guys not currently active) was way harder this year than most of the last few National conventions I've attended.

Sorry Coach, no luck. Seems that most dealers have switched to the model of putting out large groups of 5000 count boxes at a certain price point and directing people to dig to their heart's content.....as opposed to having organized groups by player that makes it much easier. Not saying either is right or wrong....but finding retired HOF cards (or guys not currently active) was way harder this year than most of the last few National conventions I've attended.

Thanks Jim, no need to apologize, you were doing me a favor by looking. One of these years I'll actually get to go to a National.

I have these cards available 2000 Topps Hank Aaron Reprints 2 5 8 16 17. Looks like you could use #2.

How many Chipper Jones and Greg Maddux cards do you have in your collection ?

Wow. You got alot of chipper jones. Nice. I didn't see anything listed i could use on your www. Wanna take a peak at my wants listed in signature ? Or you care if i take a peak at your maddux list ?