My Grandaughters Started A Blue Jays Collection AnY Help Auto ;s 13 thru 19

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ILLRIMESAYA
What I have avaible
01 Donruss 20th Ann D=Kings Rod Carew #484/1982
01 Donruss 20th Ann D-Kings P Martinez #1102/2500
01 Donruss 20th Ann D-Kings R Yount #651/1984
19 Topps 35th Ann C Blackmon #T84-38
00 Donruss Career Stat Line Will Clark #242/263
14 Gypsy Queen Blue Border A Rendon 298/499
89 Topps Update N Ryan T-106
81 Topps R/C Fernando Valenzuea

Bearpup
Interested in the Longevity Game used

Bear

jweech
Sorry I no longer buy new product as my Wife was dio with ****** Cancer and we are paying off their bills and I trde for my stuff I need and the Rug Rats which I collect for are 9 and 12 and I build their stuff by my collection itself.
I have all kinds of stuff avaible for trde
My Oldest Rug Rat had heart surgury at 1 month and my Daughter who is 33 just went thru cervical cancer so I take care of the tradeing as my Daughter sure can't
Not crying on ur shoulder just being honest and making their lives a little better
I would be interested in the Stroman relic if I can find u something,
Bear

Terry -

I could use the 2002 Donruss Bench and the 2011 Topps Votto. If that works, please post.

Thanks!

I've got this for trade: 2018 Elite Extra Edition Jordan Groshans Aspirations Autograph Blue #d/25

2018 1st round pick of blue jays

I do believe it's either MM 15 or 16 if not mistaken
Gave up a 83 Fleer Tony Gwynn Rookie to 25.00 for the Soto Red JSY
Bear

Roto
Trde is posted and will go out in tomorrows early mail as I have 5.30 PT so I can go right to the PO after training.

Bearpup
What are u looking for from us for those 2??

What u looking for on the Grosham
I don't have any Moncada left but have other stuff avaible as well.
Bear

jmboedhm33
Only have tis avaible
19 Donruss juan Soto Red JSY ($10)
18 Topps Hert R/C #502 ($8)
14 Topps Hert Christian Yelich R/C ($1)

Total - $19

to be continued

Bear -
Would trade any two of the cards you wanted — the Stroman auto ($10),the Danner auto ($10), the Riley Adams auto ($12) — for the three above cards if you want. Let me know, thanks!
Jeff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would do those 3 u want for the Riley Adams and the Danner Stars and Stripes.
So post it up if u are good with it then.
Bear

jweech
Sorry I no longer buy new product as my Wife was dio with ****** Cancer and we are paying off their bills and I trde for my stuff I need and the Rug Rats which I collect for are 9 and 12 and I build their stuff by my collection itself.
I have all kinds of stuff avaible for trde
My Oldest Rug Rat had heart surgury at 1 month and my Daughter who is 33 just went thru cervical cancer so I take care of the tradeing as my Daughter sure can't
Not crying on ur shoulder just being honest and making their lives a little better
I would be interested in the Stroman relic if I can find u something,
Bear

Bear
Thanks for your honesty. I'll check your trade lists. If I find something I'll let you know. If I don't find anything, I'll post them as freebies.
Joe

Found it...mailing to you (for your granddaughter) the 2019 Topps II RC of Vladmir Guerrero Jr. Non-number on the back of the card...Best regards, David

David
Thk u very much and greatly appreciated and we won't forget this jesture bud.

Jeff
Confirmed and will be going out today.
Thks for the trde

Bri
No problem

Bear

David
Always nice to deal with people who enjoy the hobby for what it is as I have for almost 72 years.
Starting collecting when I was 6 then when I went in the Army in 1966 my Mom remodeled my room and threw everything I had from 51 threw 65 away then upon from the Service in 1973 started all over again and have everything from 51 thru 75 mint in binders and plastic sheets.
Now it's time to get my Rug Rats tradeing done for them.
Owed my own business for 33 years and worked for my Dad asa Certifed auto mechanic on everything from a car to tractor trailer and can drive all of it and made money to further the collection along.
My Wife;s cancer stopped me buying new product so now just trde for everything.
Again thks for the nice jesture for my Girls collection as I will continue to build that for them as my Daughter is a single parent.
Bear

I don't have a trde listing just threads up on the forum which I have a lot of open one;s avaible.
Bear