My Grandaughters Started A Blue Jays Collection AnY Help Auto ;s 13 thru 19

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

No problem. Figured you missed it because it was at the bottom of a thread that got bumped to a new page.

Can use these 3 Maddux (and any of the M&M Maddux, but mainly these 3)

2001 Topps Heritage #49 Greg Maddux RED BACK $6.00

2006 Finest Refractors Blue #54 Greg Maddux $6.00

2008 Topps Chrome Refractors #163 Greg Maddux $5.00

Steve
Check my listing over for the DeJong auto as well as I can use that one for my PC as well.
Bear

Sorry I've been quiet. Working a lot lately. Saw this Brett on one of your posts.

05 Prime Patches Duel Black and Blue JSYS George Brett 29/106

Oh, and I didn't realize he was a Blue Jay, but I do have this one

2019 Panini Prizm Rookie Autographs Prizms Burgandy Shimmer #RA-RM Reese McGuire #22/25 $12.00

Steve
I am interested in the Dejong auto which I also posted back to u on.
Let me know how we stand and I will hold the Brett until we finish the trde so we can send it all at the same time.
Bear

Would prefer the Reid Foley/FernandezTellez/Adams/McGwire thks
Bear

The ones I offered were on your list in thread 98. I guess you will have to be more specific since I have a Sean Reid-Foley on my list but you now put it on your "rather have" list. A little confused???? LMK.

Mike
Told u what I would be interested in 101 Post but I think I would prefer to a HOF auto or a Nice game used HOF really instead and thk u for the time and discussion here.
Bear

Mike
Told u what I would be interested in 101 Post but I think I would prefer to a HOF auto or a Nice game used HOF really instead and thk u for the time and discussion here.
Bear

I do have some GU HOFers. I thought you were only interested in Autos from your above posts.
I have GUed of the following HOFers:
2001 Topps Reserve Game Jerseys #TRRGM Greg Maddux
2001 Donruss Classics Benchmarks #BM8 Greg Maddux
2005 Absolute Memorabilia Tools of the Trade Swatch Single Jumbo #189 Tom Glavine Jsy/250
2007 Artifacts Divisional Artifacts Limited #SM John Smoltz /130
2008 Upper Deck Goudey Memorabilia #SM John Smoltz
2015 Topps Update Etched in History #EIH2 Hank Aaron
2012 Retired Number Patch RN-JRI Rice
2016 Topps Debut Medallion MDM-BRU Ruth
2002 Playoff Piece of the Game Materials #23 Frank Thomas Bat
2004 Donruss Timelines Material #14 Frank Thomas Jsy
2008 Topps 2008 Topps Highlights Relics #JT Jim Thome C2
2002 Upper Deck Diamond Connection Bat Around Quads #TGTD Jim Thome/Juan Gonzalez/Frank Thomas/Carlos
2002 SP Authentic Game Jersey #JJBA Jeff Bagwell
2007 SP Legendary Cuts Masterful Materials #DW Dave Winfield
2008 Sweet Spot Swatches #SSWI Dave Winfield
2014 Topps Update World Series MVP Patches #WSPRJ Reggie Jackson
2004 Bowman Heritage Threads of Greatness #TG-JT Jim Thome Jsy
2008 SP Legendary Cuts Generations Dual Memorabilia #GEN-CS Steve Carlton/Johan Santana
2007 Upper Deck UD Game Materials #JT Jim Thome S2
2004 Donruss Timelines Material #25 Jim Thome Jsy
2003 Fleer Genuine Longball Threats Single Swatch #2A J.Thome Jsy-Burrell
2004 Topps Clubhouse Relics #VG Vladimir Guerrero Jsy E
2012 Panini Golden Age Museum Age Memorabilia #35 Gary Carter Bat
2014 Topps Manufactured Commemorative All Rookie Cup Patch #RCMPGC Gary Carter

Several Diff Piazza, R.Alomar, Seaver and Pedro (all Mets) GUed that I have not listed yet.

LMK if interested in any. Hopefully we can still work something out. Mike

I would do these 4 G/Used for ur wants
02 Playoff Piece Of The Game #23 F Thomas 12.00
05 Absolute Memorialbia TOTT Single Jumbo Swatch Tom Glavine 9.00
01 Topps Reserve G Maddux TRRGm 10.00
01 Donruss Classic Benchmarks G Maddux 10.00

PLMK
Bear

I would do these 4 G/Used for ur wants

PLMK
Bear
Bear, Latest Beckett prices are:
02 Playoff Piece Of The Game #23 F Thomas 10.00
05 Absolute Memorialbia TOTT Single Jumbo Swatch Tom Glavine $12
01 Topps Reserve G Maddux TRRGm 10.00- $15
01 Donruss Classic Benchmarks G Maddux 10.00- $15

If those '75's are Mint like you said, I will do that. LMK or post. I appreciate the help, Mike

Mike
I don't send NRMT MT vintage over 40 years and has been in plastic since it was pulled or junk to nobody and always give 100 per cent return if not satisfied to be begin with.
Feel free to post if u are happy with my honesty as I have 2 things I believe in in life since my Army days Honesty and Intergrity.
Bear

Mike
I don't send NRMT MT vintage over 40 years and has been in plastic since it was pulled or junk to nobody and always give 100 per cent return if not satisfied to be begin with.
Feel free to post if u are happy with my honesty as I have 2 things I believe in in life since my Army days Honesty and Intergrity.
Bear

Terry, We have been trading for over 10 years, way back since CCWorld/SCForum or whatever it was back then and you were one of the first people I traded with when I got back into this hobby. No need to remind me of your service to the country. I thanked you for that years ago.
You mentioned in a previous thread that these cards were Near Mint to Mint. I usually get the benefit when trading GUed cards for base cards. No problem with these as they are vintage cards I need for a set. My issue was the pricing you put on them and how much they were off way in your favor. If these cards are Mint, like you say, I'll deal with that. I have not had an issue before with trading with you. I'm sure I won't now. I just questioned your pricing. I'll post, and If the cards are not what I am trading for, I will return them as you offered. Mike

David
Greatly appreciated and thks again for remembering them
I am peeling apples from my apple trees and taken their apple sauce and cards down to them shortly so I will tell them of ur nice jesture as well
Thks again
Bear