2019 allen & ginter & 2019 topps chrome retail blaster break. Iam happy. ;]

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

desertdogg

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Hi broke a lone blaster of allen & ginter and topps chrome. figger ill test the waters. on these. lady luck was on my side today. ;]

2019 ALLEN & GINTER BLASTER. HITS.

BLACK BOARDER MINI. # 55 LONGORIA
ALLEN & GINTER MINI BACK # 187 VARITEK
COLLECTIBLE CANINES MINI # 16
NEW TO THE ZOO MINI # 8
IN BLOOM MINI # 12
SPS # 356. 366, 372, 378.
INCREDIBLE EQUIPMENT # 1
HISTORY OF FLIGHT # 15
MARES & STALLIONS # 6. 11,
BASEBALL STARS SIGNS # 13 BREGMAN # 25 ICHIRO
GREATEST TO EVER HOLD A BAT AND BALL # 19 CHIPPER.J. # 21 KERSHAW.
RIP. # 78 NOLAN RYAN TEXAS RANGERS RIP CARD 58 / 75 ODDS 1 IN 11.000 PACKS. ;] pending trade.

2019 TOPPS CHROME. BLASTER HITS.

SEPIA REFRACTOR # 33. 113. 144. 181 FLETCHER RC.
PHOTO VARIATION # 48 JAVIER BAEZ
REFRACTOR pending sale SOLD.
# 27 PUJOLS # 191 ODOR
84 TOPPS CHROME # 18 TUCKER RC. # 20 BETTS
FRESHMAN FLASH # 11 SHAW RC
FUTURE STARS # 18 KELLY traded.
PRIZM REFRACTOR # 201 VLADIMIR GUERRERO JR. RC. SP ;]

Last edited:
Nice! Bet that Ryan would do well on ebay!

Could use jthe baez

yeah. I thought about just putting it on ebay. but I got happy feet and decided to rip the the Nolan. got an ext mini of ted Williams. was hoping for an auto, but still happy with what I got. as for the baez. its for sale or trade. Larry

I need

New to the Zoo 8 ($3.00)
Collectible Canines 16 ($2.00)
Chrome Freshman Flash 11($1.00??)

I can offer this
19 DONRUSS SIGNATURE SERIES SS-DS DENNIS SANTANA,DODGERS $6.00

Or you can visit MY SITE for a possible trade.

Last edited:
Hi. I would do the three for. your 2019 topps chrome # 202 e. jeminez rc. lmk thanks. larry

I need

New to the Zoo 8 ($3.00)
Collectible Canines 16 ($2.00)
Chrome Freshman Flash 11($1.00??)

I can offer this
19 DONRUSS SIGNATURE SERIES SS-DS DENNIS SANTANA,DODGERS $6.00

Or you can visit MY SITE for a possible trade.

Nice break - great hit on the RIP card.

Could use the following:
IN BLOOM MINI # 12
HISTORY OF FLIGHT # 15

Have some Dodgers from 2019 Bowman - if that would work for you, I will get a list together.

thanks. it was a total shock to pull something out of a blaster like that. as for the allen & ginter inserts. just send me a list of what you may have for me. thanks. larry

Nice break - great hit on the RIP card.

Could use the following:
IN BLOOM MINI # 12
HISTORY OF FLIGHT # 15

Have some Dodgers from 2019 Bowman - if that would work for you, I will get a list together.

Interested in your Nolan Ryan ripped card, is that #78 or 58? What are you looking for in trade? I have some 2019 A&G inserts & minis as well as some 2019 Topps Chrome. PLMK

Hi. the ryan is card # 78 and is numbered 58 / 75. and is already ripped. mini was a ext ted Williams. as for trade I can use 2019 topps chrome sp. rookies. base.and refractors. 201 to 205. also looking for will smith of the dodgers chrome rc auto. 2019 topps chrome. and topps Alonzo and tatis rookies. lmk thanks. larry

Interested in your Nolan Ryan ripped card, is that #78 or 58? What are you looking for in trade? I have some 2019 A&G inserts & minis as well as some 2019 Topps Chrome. PLMK

Hi. the ryan is card # 78 and is numbered 58 / 75. and is already ripped. mini was a ext ted Williams. as for trade I can use 2019 topps chrome sp. rookies. base.and refractors. 201 to 205. also looking for will smith of the dodgers chrome rc auto. 2019 topps chrome. and topps Alonzo and tatis rookies. lmk thanks. larry

The only thing I have now from your wants is a 2019 A&G Alonso. I plan to buy some more Chrome Sunday so I hopefully will pull something you need. Did you say the only refractors you are interested in is SP #'s 201-205? PLMK

thanks. it was a total shock to pull something out of a blaster like that. as for the allen & ginter inserts. just send me a list of what you may have for me. thanks. larry

From 2019 Bowman - found the following Dodgers:
2 Cody Bellinger

BP91 Will Smith
BP115 Jeter Downs
BP134 Christian Santana

BCP130 Gavin Lux

BP124 DJ Peters camo border

Also have a couple Brooklyn Dodgers from an A/G hot box - didn't know if you would have any interest in those. Let me know and we can work out a deal. Thanks.

Today I pulled a 2019 Topps Chrome #205 Pete Alonso. Is the SP RC enough to get the Nolan Ryan Ripped card? On Ebay it is selling for more than the Ripped Ryan. LMK

Hi, iam looking for base and refractors of 2019 topps chrome. 201 to 205. I may be able to use the a&g Alonzo as well. lmk after you open your topps chrome. thanks. larry

The only thing I have now from your wants is a 2019 A&G Alonso. I plan to buy some more Chrome Sunday so I hopefully will pull something you need. Did you say the only refractors you are interested in is SP #'s 201-205? PLMK