Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 114

Thread: Manny Machado Wanted: Serial Numbered, GU, Auto's, inserts

  1. #1

    Manny Machado Wanted: Serial Numbered, GU, Auto's, inserts

    Looking for Manny Machado's: Serial Numbered, GU, Auto's and inserts.

    Let me know what you have and what you are looking for ?

  2. #2
    Hi, look here;
    http://www.tradecardsnowboards.com/c...ort_order=DESC

    I also have a few here;
    http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...ards-for-trade

    I also think I have a Topps commemorative patch...
    LMK
    Thanks
    Hi traders I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's cards I need ,Roberto Alomar Cards I don't have and Puerto Rican Players cards ,Any help would be great!!!

    My Bucket!

    http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u129/ersportcards/

    Trade by search Team,Players,Brand,Year!!
    http://www.tradecardsnowboards.com/c...ort_order=DESC

  3. #3
    I have this one:

    2019 Stadium Club Chrome Gold Mint #SCC28 Manny Machado $20

    Can you hit anything in my sig?

    I'd also be interested in a comparable Trey Mancini card.

    Thanks,

    Todd

  4. #4
    Can you use any of these?

    Machado
    14 Prizm USA Baseball #2
    13 Topps Spring Fever #SF9
    15 Prizm Fireworks #13
    17 Bowman Chrome Then &Now #BTN-11
    11 Bowman's Best Prospects #BBP5
    19 Topps '84 Silver Pack Chrome #T84-15

    Thanks, Al

  5. #5
    I'd be interested in the Patch



    Quote Originally Posted by millo67 View Post
    Hi, look here;
    http://www.tradecardsnowboards.com/c...ort_order=DESC

    I also have a few here;
    http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...ards-for-trade

    I also think I have a Topps commemorative patch...
    LMK
    Thanks

  6. #6
    I could use both Prizm Machado's. I have 2 - 2004 Topps Gold's #65 Long, #583 Kielty



    Quote Originally Posted by smitha1 View Post
    Can you use any of these?

    Machado
    14 Prizm USA Baseball #2
    13 Topps Spring Fever #SF9
    15 Prizm Fireworks #13
    17 Bowman Chrome Then &Now #BTN-11
    11 Bowman's Best Prospects #BBP5
    19 Topps '84 Silver Pack Chrome #T84-15

    Thanks, Al

  7. #7
    Sounds good. I'll post it up. Thanks, Al

    Quote Originally Posted by oriolefan1 View Post
    I could use both Prizm Machado's. I have 2 - 2004 Topps Gold's #65 Long, #583 Kielty

  8. #8
    Would really like that Machado, but cant find any of your wants.




    Quote Originally Posted by OriolesFan8 View Post
    I have this one:

    2019 Stadium Club Chrome Gold Mint #SCC28 Manny Machado $20

    Can you hit anything in my sig?

    I'd also be interested in a comparable Trey Mancini card.

    Thanks,

    Todd

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by oriolefan1 View Post
    I'd be interested in the Patch
    Did you have a trade list? or any Victor Caratini , Baez, or others ???
    LMK
    Thanks
    Hi traders I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's cards I need ,Roberto Alomar Cards I don't have and Puerto Rican Players cards ,Any help would be great!!!

    My Bucket!

    http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u129/ersportcards/

    Trade by search Team,Players,Brand,Year!!
    http://www.tradecardsnowboards.com/c...ort_order=DESC

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by oriolefan1 View Post
    Would really like that Machado, but cant find any of your wants.
    Any nicer Freddie Freeman, Albies, Acuna?

    LMK,

    Todd

  11. #11
    I have a Freeman Relic from 2019 A&G



    Quote Originally Posted by OriolesFan8 View Post
    Any nicer Freddie Freeman, Albies, Acuna?

    LMK,

    Todd

  12. #12
    I have a 2019 Panini Prizm Snake Skin Machado, s/n'd 33/50. It will take a nice Nolan Ryan, Mickey Mantle or Ted Williams to get it. LMK if interested.
    I collect Nolan Ryan, Mickey Mantle and Ted Williams cards I do not have. I might also trade for Johnny Bench parallel cards. LMK before the trade if your address is not in USA.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by oriolefan1 View Post
    I have a Freeman Relic from 2019 A&G
    About half way there (Relic BV 10) - any other cards of about the same value?

    LMK,

    Todd

  14. #14
    Found a 2018 Freddie Freeman Independence Day US Flag Patch Gold (97/99)



    Quote Originally Posted by OriolesFan8 View Post
    About half way there (Relic BV 10) - any other cards of about the same value?

    LMK,

    Todd

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by oriolefan1 View Post
    Found a 2018 Freddie Freeman Independence Day US Flag Patch Gold (97/99)
    Those two will work. Go ahead and post

    Todd

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •