Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 16 to 27 of 27
  1. jmboehm33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    453
    Bench Bucks
    609
    Bench Points
    137
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #16
    Sorry! Cleared out inbox...

    Used a new bubble envelope — printed out the postage label online (I know the writing was small)

    Included some Twins autos - Buxton patch, Gordon, etc. Several Twins refractors, bunch of recent golds (2017-2019) Couple 2019 Topps blacks.

    Hope it didn’t get lost. I will check the delivery conf. Online and get back to you...

    Best,
    Jeff

    Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    Got pm message...unable to reply as your pm is full....Best regards, David PS I don't recall any id or return address on bubble envelope...did u use my bubble envelope?
    ***Current Want List***

    Collecting Keston Hiura, Acuna, Trout Parallels & #d, Soto, Jarred Kelenic, Yelich Parallels & #d

  2. jmboehm33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    453
    Bench Bucks
    609
    Bench Points
    137
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #17
    Up for more Yelich!
    ***Current Want List***

    Collecting Keston Hiura, Acuna, Trout Parallels & #d, Soto, Jarred Kelenic, Yelich Parallels & #d

  3. jmboehm33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    453
    Bench Bucks
    609
    Bench Points
    137
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #18
    Bump


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ***Current Want List***

    Collecting Keston Hiura, Acuna, Trout Parallels & #d, Soto, Jarred Kelenic, Yelich Parallels & #d

  4. jmboehm33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    453
    Bench Bucks
    609
    Bench Points
    137
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #19
    Quote Originally Posted by jweech View Post
    Jeff,

    Let me just make sure I don't have these already spoken for in other trades. I'll confirm over the weekend.
    Joe
    Hi Joe -
    Just wanted to check back in with you on this trade. Please let me know.
    Thanks,
    Jeff
    ***Current Want List***

    Collecting Keston Hiura, Acuna, Trout Parallels & #d, Soto, Jarred Kelenic, Yelich Parallels & #d

  5. dragonslayer913's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Warren,Pennsylvania
    Posts
    21,821
    Bench Bucks
    6,169
    Bench Points
    4846
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to dpcampsportscards's ebay items
    Go to campd0913's comc items

    #20
    I have these...

    19 PANINI PRIZM BLUE MOJO 116 CHRISTIAN YELICH,BREWERS /399 $6.00
    19 TOPPS 150TH ANNIVERSARY 239 CHRISTIAN YELICH LL,BREWERS $5.00
    19 TOPPS ALLEN&GINTER A&G BACK MINI 2 CHRISTIAN YELICH $3.00
    19 TOPPS BIG LEAGUE BLUE 300 CHRISTIAN YELICH,BREWERS $3.00
    17 TOPPS CHROME X-FRACTOR 72 CHRISTIAN YELICH,MARLINS $3.00

    Looking for parallels of the players listed in my sig that I don't have.
    MY SITE
    COLLECTING PARALLELS OF CLAYTON KERSHAW | ANTHONY RIZZO| ANDREW MCCUTCHEN | PAUL GOLDSCHMIDT | BUSTER POSEY

  6. jmboehm33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    453
    Bench Bucks
    609
    Bench Points
    137
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #21
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonslayer913 View Post
    I have these...

    19 PANINI PRIZM BLUE MOJO 116 CHRISTIAN YELICH,BREWERS /399 $6.00
    19 TOPPS 150TH ANNIVERSARY 239 CHRISTIAN YELICH LL,BREWERS $5.00
    19 TOPPS ALLEN&GINTER A&G BACK MINI 2 CHRISTIAN YELICH $3.00
    19 TOPPS BIG LEAGUE BLUE 300 CHRISTIAN YELICH,BREWERS $3.00
    17 TOPPS CHROME X-FRACTOR 72 CHRISTIAN YELICH,MARLINS $3.00

    Looking for parallels of the players listed in my sig that I don't have.
    PM sent - Thanks!
    ***Current Want List***

    Collecting Keston Hiura, Acuna, Trout Parallels & #d, Soto, Jarred Kelenic, Yelich Parallels & #d


  7. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    751
    Bench Bucks
    1,762
    Bench Points
    202
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #22
    I have these two card you may be interested in:
    2017 Topps Tier One Relics #T1RCY Christian Yelich (124/331) BV=$12
    2019 Donruss Holo Back #170 Mike Trout (53/99) BV=$20

    Here is a link to my Trade List below. If you see anything on there, let me know. I collect:
    1.Ken Griffey Jr. -1990s inserts/parallels; 2000s parallels
    2.Derek Jeter - 1990s inserts/parallels; 2000s parallels
    3.RC parallels of Star Players
    4.Rare 1990s inserts/parallels of Star Players

    http://samstradingpost.com/trader/primetimeqb14.aspx

  8. jmboehm33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    453
    Bench Bucks
    609
    Bench Points
    137
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #23
    Quote Originally Posted by spcollector View Post
    I have these two card you may be interested in:
    2017 Topps Tier One Relics #T1RCY Christian Yelich (124/331) BV=$12
    2019 Donruss Holo Back #170 Mike Trout (53/99) BV=$20

    Here is a link to my Trade List below. If you see anything on there, let me know. I collect:
    1.Ken Griffey Jr. -1990s inserts/parallels; 2000s parallels
    2.Derek Jeter - 1990s inserts/parallels; 2000s parallels
    3.RC parallels of Star Players
    4.Rare 1990s inserts/parallels of Star Players

    http://samstradingpost.com/trader/primetimeqb14.aspx
    Would definitely be interested in the Yelich, but not sure I have anything you could use. I have the following Jeters and Griffeys, but only one parallel, so no worries if you're not interested. I can always let you know if I acquire anything else from your want list.
    Thanks,
    Jeff

    BVs listed
    2018 Donruss Optic Out of This World Blue #13 Ken Griffey Jr. /149 - $6
    2017 Bowman's Best '97 Best Cuts #97BCKGJ Ken Griffey Jr. x4 - $4 each
    2016 Diamond Kings #126 Ken Griffey Jr. -1.50
    2016 Topps Tribute to the Kid #KID3 Ken Griffey Jr. (also KID8, KID15) - $2 each
    2009 Upper Deck Signature Stars #69 Ken Griffey Jr. - $2.50



    2017 Stadium Club Beam Team #BTDJ Derek Jeter - $5
    2013 Pinnacle #38 Derek Jeter - $2
    2007 Upper Deck Future Stars #63 Derek Jeter - $2.50
    ***Current Want List***

    Collecting Keston Hiura, Acuna, Trout Parallels & #d, Soto, Jarred Kelenic, Yelich Parallels & #d


  9. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    751
    Bench Bucks
    1,762
    Bench Points
    202
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #24
    Quote Originally Posted by jmboehm33 View Post
    Would definitely be interested in the Yelich, but not sure I have anything you could use. I have the following Jeters and Griffeys, but only one parallel, so no worries if you're not interested. I can always let you know if I acquire anything else from your want list.
    Thanks,
    Jeff

    BVs listed
    2018 Donruss Optic Out of This World Blue #13 Ken Griffey Jr. /149 - $6
    2017 Bowman's Best '97 Best Cuts #97BCKGJ Ken Griffey Jr. x4 - $4 each
    2016 Diamond Kings #126 Ken Griffey Jr. -1.50
    2016 Topps Tribute to the Kid #KID3 Ken Griffey Jr. (also KID8, KID15) - $2 each
    2009 Upper Deck Signature Stars #69 Ken Griffey Jr. - $2.50



    2017 Stadium Club Beam Team #BTDJ Derek Jeter - $5
    2013 Pinnacle #38 Derek Jeter - $2
    2007 Upper Deck Future Stars #63 Derek Jeter - $2.50
    Not really anything on your list that I can use. Let me know if you get anything else in!

  10. jmboehm33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    453
    Bench Bucks
    609
    Bench Points
    137
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #25
    Quote Originally Posted by spcollector View Post
    Not really anything on your list that I can use. Let me know if you get anything else in!
    Will do! Thanks for the look.


    Any other Yelich parallels out there?
    ***Current Want List***

    Collecting Keston Hiura, Acuna, Trout Parallels & #d, Soto, Jarred Kelenic, Yelich Parallels & #d


  11. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    567
    Bench Bucks
    1,212
    Bench Points
    209
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #26
    Quote Originally Posted by jmboehm33 View Post
    Hi Joe -
    Just wanted to check back in with you on this trade. Please let me know.
    Thanks,
    Jeff
    Sorry for the delay Jeff. I will confirm this weekend for sure. Life got too busy.
    Joe
    I collect Topps/Topps Traded/Topps Chrome - base and inserts
    Base card wantlist - http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...ps-Update-base
    Insert card wantlist (2nd post is inserts for trade) - http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...erts-2010-2015

  12. jmboehm33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    453
    Bench Bucks
    609
    Bench Points
    137
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #27
    Bump for more Yelich! Thanks to everybody for all the recent trades!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ***Current Want List***

    Collecting Keston Hiura, Acuna, Trout Parallels & #d, Soto, Jarred Kelenic, Yelich Parallels & #d

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •