Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 36
  1. jmboehm33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    509
    Bench Bucks
    669
    Bench Points
    158
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #1

    Wanted: Christian Yelich parallels/numbered/autos

    Looking to expand my Yelich collection. Wanting to trade for (possibly buy) parallels/numbered/autos. Not interested in base unless his RCs.

    Have plenty to trade, just let me know what youíre looking for.

    Thanks!
    Jeff


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ***Current Want List***

    Collecting Keston Hiura, Acuna, Trout Parallels & #d, Soto, Jarred Kelenic, Yelich Parallels & #d

  2. Rabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Land O Lakes, FL
    Posts
    1,580
    Bench Bucks
    2,403
    Bench Points
    179
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Sean Taylor

    Go to hollamv7's ebay items
    Go to Rabs's comc items

    #2
    Do you have his 18 Heritage SP #720?
    -Brian Orakpo, Sean Taylor, and Craig Kimbrel Super Collector!
    -Collect Braves (Acuna/Albies/Freeman/Swanson/Pache/Riley/Waters/Wright/Soroka/Touki among others), Mike Trout, Blake Snell 2016, Matt Chapman 2017 Update/Chrome Update, Roger Federer.

    https://sportscardalbum.com/u/rabs/a...kies-prospects - use the drop down box to look through all my albums

  3. itsjustoldcardb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    370
    Bench Bucks
    506
    Bench Points
    81
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #3
    Have a few you might be able to use and a few you probably can't LMK. thanks! -Pat

    2017 Topps Allen & Ginter #282 Christian Yelich
    2018 Topps Heritage #720 Christian Yelich SP
    2018 Topps Update - 1983 Topps #83-11 Christian Yelich
    2019 Topps - Home Run Challenge Codes #HRC-34 Christian Yelich
    2019 Topps - Rainbow Foil #300 Christian Yelich
    2019 Topps Gypsy Queen #99 Christian Yelich
    2019 Topps Gypsy Queen - Purple #99 Christian Yelich
    2019 Topps Heritage - O-Pee-Chee Backs (French back) #410 Christian Yelich

  4. jmboehm33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    509
    Bench Bucks
    669
    Bench Points
    158
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by itsjustoldcardb View Post
    Have a few you might be able to use and a few you probably can't LMK. thanks! -Pat

    2017 Topps Allen & Ginter #282 Christian Yelich
    2018 Topps Heritage #720 Christian Yelich SP
    2018 Topps Update - 1983 Topps #83-11 Christian Yelich
    2019 Topps - Home Run Challenge Codes #HRC-34 Christian Yelich
    2019 Topps - Rainbow Foil #300 Christian Yelich
    2019 Topps Gypsy Queen #99 Christian Yelich
    2019 Topps Gypsy Queen - Purple #99 Christian Yelich
    2019 Topps Heritage - O-Pee-Chee Backs (French back) #410 Christian Yelich
    Thanks for the post!

    Would be interested in these:
    2019 Topps - Home Run Challenge Codes #HRC-34 Christian Yelich
    2019 Topps - Rainbow Foil #300 Christian Yelich
    2019 Topps Gypsy Queen - Purple #99 Christian Yelich
    2019 Topps Heritage - O-Pee-Chee Backs (French back) #410 Christian Yelich

    Please let me know what youíre looking for - players? teams? sets? Autos? Donít have much 2019 for sets other than Bowman.

    Jeff


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ***Current Want List***

    Collecting Keston Hiura, Acuna, Trout Parallels & #d, Soto, Jarred Kelenic, Yelich Parallels & #d

  5. jmboehm33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    509
    Bench Bucks
    669
    Bench Points
    158
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabs View Post
    Do you have his 18 Heritage SP #720?
    Think Iím set on that one for now. Always ready to trade with you though, so if you come across any others, please let me know - thanks!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ***Current Want List***

    Collecting Keston Hiura, Acuna, Trout Parallels & #d, Soto, Jarred Kelenic, Yelich Parallels & #d

  6. itsjustoldcardb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    370
    Bench Bucks
    506
    Bench Points
    81
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by jmboehm33 View Post
    Thanks for the post!

    Would be interested in these:
    2019 Topps - Home Run Challenge Codes #HRC-34 Christian Yelich
    2019 Topps - Rainbow Foil #300 Christian Yelich
    2019 Topps Gypsy Queen - Purple #99 Christian Yelich
    2019 Topps Heritage - O-Pee-Chee Backs (French back) #410 Christian Yelich

    Please let me know what you’re looking for - players? teams? sets? Autos? Don’t have much 2019 for sets other than Bowman.

    Jeff


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Looking for set needs. Want list (PDF format) is listed in sig and was updated this morning. LMK. Thanks! -Pat


  7. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    598
    Bench Bucks
    1,245
    Bench Points
    218
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #7
    Jeff,
    Do you need this one?

    2019 Topps Advanced Stat #d/150 - 300 Yelich(15)

    I need plenty from the 2019 set. Let me know. Joe

    http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...list-Tradelist
    I collect Topps/Topps Traded/Topps Chrome - base and inserts
    Base card wantlist - http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...ps-Update-base
    Insert card wantlist (2nd post is inserts for trade) - http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...erts-2010-2015

  8. Rabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Land O Lakes, FL
    Posts
    1,580
    Bench Bucks
    2,403
    Bench Points
    179
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Sean Taylor

    Go to hollamv7's ebay items
    Go to Rabs's comc items

    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by jmboehm33 View Post
    Think I’m set on that one for now. Always ready to trade with you though, so if you come across any others, please let me know - thanks!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sounds good bud!
    -Brian Orakpo, Sean Taylor, and Craig Kimbrel Super Collector!
    -Collect Braves (Acuna/Albies/Freeman/Swanson/Pache/Riley/Waters/Wright/Soroka/Touki among others), Mike Trout, Blake Snell 2016, Matt Chapman 2017 Update/Chrome Update, Roger Federer.

    https://sportscardalbum.com/u/rabs/a...kies-prospects - use the drop down box to look through all my albums

  9. jmboehm33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    509
    Bench Bucks
    669
    Bench Points
    158
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by jweech View Post
    Jeff,
    Do you need this one?

    2019 Topps Advanced Stat #d/150 - 300 Yelich(15)

    I need plenty from the 2019 set. Let me know. Joe

    http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...list-Tradelist
    Joe
    Sure I could use that one! I don't have any 2019 Topps inserts you need, but I found these from your 2018 insert want list. Would send them all via bubble mailer for the Yelich, if you're interested.
    Thanks,
    Jeff

    2018 Topps Series 1
    83 Topps - 11 Carpenter.91 Hosmer.

    2018 Topps Series 2
    83 All Stars - 9. Sano. 24 Cano.
    Silverpack - 57 Mahle.69 N Williams.72 Cano.

    2018 Topps Update
    83 Topps - 1 McCutchen. 5 Lucchesi. 22 Chapman.23 JD Martinez.24 Gordon.34 Doolittle.
    ***Current Want List***

    Collecting Keston Hiura, Acuna, Trout Parallels & #d, Soto, Jarred Kelenic, Yelich Parallels & #d


  10. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    598
    Bench Bucks
    1,245
    Bench Points
    218
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #10
    Jeff,

    Let me just make sure I don't have these already spoken for in other trades. I'll confirm over the weekend.
    Joe
    I collect Topps/Topps Traded/Topps Chrome - base and inserts
    Base card wantlist - http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...ps-Update-base
    Insert card wantlist (2nd post is inserts for trade) - http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...erts-2010-2015

  11. jmboehm33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    509
    Bench Bucks
    669
    Bench Points
    158
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #11
    Quote Originally Posted by jweech View Post
    Jeff,

    Let me just make sure I don't have these already spoken for in other trades. I'll confirm over the weekend.
    Joe
    Great, thanks!
    ***Current Want List***

    Collecting Keston Hiura, Acuna, Trout Parallels & #d, Soto, Jarred Kelenic, Yelich Parallels & #d

  12. jmboehm33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    509
    Bench Bucks
    669
    Bench Points
    158
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #12
    Quote Originally Posted by itsjustoldcardb View Post
    Looking for set needs. Want list (PDF format) is listed in sig and was updated this morning. LMK. Thanks! -Pat
    Sent PM - thanks!
    ***Current Want List***

    Collecting Keston Hiura, Acuna, Trout Parallels & #d, Soto, Jarred Kelenic, Yelich Parallels & #d

  13. jmboehm33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    509
    Bench Bucks
    669
    Bench Points
    158
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #13
    Quote Originally Posted by itsjustoldcardb View Post
    Looking for set needs. Want list (PDF format) is listed in sig and was updated this morning. LMK. Thanks! -Pat
    Hi Pat!

    Here's what I came up with from your needs list (Book Value listed):

    2016 Topps Allen and Ginter Mini #175 Jonathan Schoop -1

    2018 Topps Allen and Ginter Mini #53 Mike Zunino -1
    2018 Topps Allen and Ginter Mini #69 Anthony Banda -1
    2018 Topps Allen and Ginter Mini #183 Dee Gordon -1
    2018 Topps Allen and Ginter Mini #262 Felix Hernandez - 1.25
    2018 Topps Allen and Ginter Mini #304 Brandon Woodruff - 2
    2018 Topps Allen and Ginter Mini #320 Corey Dickerson -1.50
    2018 Topps Allen and Ginter Mini #333 Zach Davies -1.50
    2018 Topps Allen and Ginter Mini #336 Lorenzo Cain -2

    2018 Topps '83 Topps #8333 Michael Fulmer -.75

    2018 Topps '83 Topps #8346 Dansby Swanson -1
    2018 Topps '83 Topps #8379 Jose Canseco -.75
    2018 Topps '83 Topps #8382 Trea Turner -.75
    2018 Topps '83 Topps #8397 Corey Seager -1
    2018 Topps '83 Topps #8399 Addison Russell -.75

    2018 Topps Longball Legends #LL40 David Ortiz -1

    2018 Topps Salute Series 2 #S3 Tommy Pham -.60
    2018 Topps Salute Series 2 #S10 Khris Davis -1

    2018 Topps Update Bryce Harper Highlights #BH1 Bryce Harper -3
    2018 Topps Update Bryce Harper Highlights #BH3 Bryce Harper -3
    2018 Topps Update Bryce Harper Highlights #BH13 Bryce Harper -3

    2018 Topps Heritage Action Variations #511 Scott Kingery - 10

    TOTAL - $38.85

    Would you trade for these:
    2019 Topps - Rainbow Foil #300 Christian Yelich -8
    2019 Topps Gypsy Queen - Purple #99 Christian Yelich -3
    2019 Topps Heritage - O-Pee-Chee Backs (French back) #410 Christian Yelich - $25
    TOTAL - $36

    If that's okay, please post or let me know.
    Thanks,
    Jeff
    ***Current Want List***

    Collecting Keston Hiura, Acuna, Trout Parallels & #d, Soto, Jarred Kelenic, Yelich Parallels & #d

  14. itsjustoldcardb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    370
    Bench Bucks
    506
    Bench Points
    81
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #14
    Quote Originally Posted by jmboehm33 View Post
    Hi Pat!

    Here's what I came up with from your needs list (Book Value listed):

    2016 Topps Allen and Ginter Mini #175 Jonathan Schoop -1

    2018 Topps Allen and Ginter Mini #53 Mike Zunino -1
    2018 Topps Allen and Ginter Mini #69 Anthony Banda -1
    2018 Topps Allen and Ginter Mini #183 Dee Gordon -1
    2018 Topps Allen and Ginter Mini #262 Felix Hernandez - 1.25
    2018 Topps Allen and Ginter Mini #304 Brandon Woodruff - 2
    2018 Topps Allen and Ginter Mini #320 Corey Dickerson -1.50
    2018 Topps Allen and Ginter Mini #333 Zach Davies -1.50
    2018 Topps Allen and Ginter Mini #336 Lorenzo Cain -2

    2018 Topps '83 Topps #8333 Michael Fulmer -.75

    2018 Topps '83 Topps #8346 Dansby Swanson -1
    2018 Topps '83 Topps #8379 Jose Canseco -.75
    2018 Topps '83 Topps #8382 Trea Turner -.75
    2018 Topps '83 Topps #8397 Corey Seager -1
    2018 Topps '83 Topps #8399 Addison Russell -.75

    2018 Topps Longball Legends #LL40 David Ortiz -1

    2018 Topps Salute Series 2 #S3 Tommy Pham -.60
    2018 Topps Salute Series 2 #S10 Khris Davis -1

    2018 Topps Update Bryce Harper Highlights #BH1 Bryce Harper -3
    2018 Topps Update Bryce Harper Highlights #BH3 Bryce Harper -3
    2018 Topps Update Bryce Harper Highlights #BH13 Bryce Harper -3

    2018 Topps Heritage Action Variations #511 Scott Kingery - 10

    TOTAL - $38.85

    Would you trade for these:
    2019 Topps - Rainbow Foil #300 Christian Yelich -8
    2019 Topps Gypsy Queen - Purple #99 Christian Yelich -3
    2019 Topps Heritage - O-Pee-Chee Backs (French back) #410 Christian Yelich - $25
    TOTAL - $36

    If that's okay, please post or let me know.
    Thanks,
    Jeff
    Posted. Thanks for the trade. -Pat

  15. David K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fresno, California
    Posts
    66,388
    Bench Bucks
    32,314
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    10189
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to David K.'s comc items

    #15
    Got pm message...unable to reply as your pm is full....Best regards, David PS I don't recall any id or return address on bubble envelope...did u use my bubble envelope?
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •